>Yemen: 384 Saudi-backed troops killed in 20 days of fighting

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DLd4cz6ZYxY
twitter.com/ajaltamimi/status/856233390995107840
youtube.com/watch?v=6L5yuro818w
youtube.com/watch?v=FiDnnUq-MFM
youtube.com/watch?v=sGwYTmmoZV0
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-23/outrage-after-least-5-eu-nations-elect-saudi-arabia-un-womens-rights-council
youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8
youtu.be/cEB-V0kyegU
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/856421685364486145
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvbgvGQEO5c
youtube.com/watch?v=qY7Pc7pqS6I
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=3JFEmCKHVME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

assad is a dictator
he will fall at the hand of the syrian people, which he can not, and will not, be able to oppress.

Sending more bombs brb

FUCK ASSAD FUCK SYRIA GREATER ISRAEL NAO !!!

4th for Assad must go. WTF, JIDF beat me to first.

Day of the rake..

you know, I almost miss South African Jewbot posting SOON in every thread.

Who tf ordered McDonald's. Get these fake ass burgers outta here lol

go back to bed jared

I'm new to this thread.
What really intrigues me is the downfall of leaders. Today you're in a palace and tomorrow hiding in a ditch.
What will happen to Assad?
Will he get sodomized and shot by an angry mob? Trialed and executed like Saddam or sentenced to life like Serbian leaders? Or maybe he will escape to Russia like Yanukovich?

Not this time friendo. If Assad gets taken out, prepare for 10 million new refugees when ISIS/Al-Qaeda takes over Damascus and the rest of civilised Syria.
Russia will not let that happen

Assad is anomoly within process of systematic destabilization process. Whatever his fate may be, it will be unique. My money is on him winning because of one simple fact....

Mankind will prevail

Where is your God Putin now?
lmao Assad is fucking done

What will happen, is that he will win

afterwards, however? maybe he will step down voluntarily and allow another member of the Baathist party to take the reigns. perhaps someone whose name has not been dragged through the mud in the court of international public opinion, for the sake of the campaigns against him

I hope he and his family retire somewhere /comfy/ (see picture) in the Caribbean

Even more parachute bombs over civilian population in N. Hama

youtu.be/DLd4cz6ZYxY

He's such a good dude. If they fuck up and kill him I swear I'll meme McCain and all the other military industrial complex cockwhores into oblivion and back. Then I'll print out all the memes and staple them to their cars. Then I'll write about the times I used to make memes while in jail for stapling official gov't vehicles lolllllllll. If I somehow die I'll meme from beyond the grave. I will fucking devour souls through memetaphysical warfare. Memes so good you can't use language to describe them

>u get the point

>Russia will not let that happen
Are you really sure about that? How far are Russians willing to go in Syria?
> prepare for 10 million new refugees
I think it's a part of the plan
>he will win
How? The West seems to be pretty determined to destroyed him? How many men in power were toppled before?

SPEAKING OF ART. Check out my Asma collage :)

Circle behind her head is Sirius star.
In Iranian/Persian mythology Sirius appears as Tishtrya, a Zoroastrian benevolent divinity associated with life-bringing rainfall and fertility

wait
You did it?
Looks great

We saw situations when the fighting was going on not that far from his palace but he stood his ground and never bailed on Syria even when he could. If such situation would occur it is most likely that he will hold on in his palace.
But seeing that at this moment he is slowly progressing and winning the war it seems unlikely. Even if a massive armada comes rushing to Syria he has Putin behind him and he hinted in interviews that if such occasion comes Putin might increase Russian military presence.

So far not looking like it mate.
Stick around you might learn something about the war and come to your own conclusion. We are here every day.

>How? The West seems to be pretty determined to destroyed him? How many men in power were toppled before?

because he has been slowly wining last two years.
he holds all major towns and 90% of population lives under government control territories, rebels control no vital infrastructure and unless west wants to openly support beheading mujaheddins(as they are majority of "rebel" forces) and they dont, there is no way assad wont win this war.

Also found gif related.
Apparently there was a twitter fight among the rebels last night. Another mini civil war when?

The pop living under him is closer to 70% but I assume that about 12% of the pop living under Kurdish rule approve of him too.

Who would make the better President; Issam or Suheil?

It's like a war inside another war

twitter.com/ajaltamimi/status/856233390995107840

>Suheil
Make Syria Pink Again

Not enough infighting for my taste. After the fall of Aleppo it was way better.

Yep!!! And Ty :)

nuke the sand niggers

The Jewish pysops work like this. They want to scatter the Iran-Russia-Syria alliance.

Bombs have parachute for safety reasons.

>tfw no good SAA/Assad montage/tribute videos put out in fucking ages

I beg to differ
youtube.com/watch?v=6L5yuro818w
youtube.com/watch?v=FiDnnUq-MFM

Have this

youtube.com/watch?v=sGwYTmmoZV0

>neither of them available in my country

/r/ing vids of "peaceful" protesters attacking security forces

change the "tube" in the URL to "pak" (i.e. youpak)

I guess he'll be in power until the next election.
If the war ist over, I think he'll let another candidate compete for his party, that would silence some critics from the west and the "muh dictator" crowd.

RESPECT THE UN GOY!

>Outrage After At Least 5 EU Nations Elect Saudi Arabia On UN Women's Rights Council

>In what may have been the biggest trolling of the United Nations in recent history, Saudi Arabia was elected via secret ballot in the UN Economic and Social Council to the 45-member UN Commission on the Status of Women last week.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-23/outrage-after-least-5-eu-nations-elect-saudi-arabia-un-womens-rights-council

will the war go on mein friends

kek
Bu..But islam is the most feminist religion!

cheers

Always got this ready for Jihadist infighting

Also made this a few months ago, but never found a use for it. The images were either from Deir Hafer, or Tadef if I remember.

checked

Also what about all those idlib bus burning with tons of children inside?
pretty nice infighting but yet nobody cares because they were not gassed
>muh poor beautiful babies

You mean the recent bombings of the buses as they transported people from the Fu'ah pocket to Aleppo?

News like the BBC mentioned it because it was another excuse to talk about how sad that children are dying and we should let in more refugees. But conveniently left out the part where the moderate beheaders were the ones carrying out this crime against pro government civilians who were supposed to be given free passage as part of a transfer agreement. They've been forgotten now.

GOOOOOOOD MORNING /SG/!

>youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8

Exclusive access to the PMU kitchens in Mosul

youtu.be/cEB-V0kyegU

Good morning! May this be a day of major GAINZ!

Used to cook like this at a festival. It is not easy to feed thousands of people.

PMU MREs when???

>Saudi Arabia On UN Women's Rights Council
lmao from president of the human rights council to the womens rights council, incredible

At least 5 EU states voted FOR the Saudis. Belgium? Czech? Estonia? Finland? France? Germany? Greece? Ireland? Italy? Portugal? Sweden? UK?

>Belgium?
doubt it,our envoy always makes tweets about KSA's empty chair policy at those councils

Like that they will not show up if KSA is present?

nope, KSA doesnt show up to the council half the time,our envoy (seated next to KSA last year) made tweets with a picture of KSA's empty seat with some sarcastic quote

>tfw the rebels have lost more territory than what they started with before their Hama attack

What the fuck is a bog collector?

The punishment never ends.

N. Hama: Al-Lataminah still hit by violent bombardment carried out by RuAF with parachute-retarded thermobaric bombs.
>twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/856421685364486145
wtf im parachute-retarded now

but why the fuck are they even allowed to join?

Someone who has a Rare Bogdanoff folder on his computer and collects them like Pepe and flags.

ahahaha what a fucking joke, IRL trolling is always way funnier than online

GOOD MORNING BEST POLE!
ALLAH, SOURIYA, BASHAR!
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

Kurds to the left of me
Terrorists to the right
Here I am, stuck in the middle with a jew

I'm still at 4th

anyone got any news on the internal situation in Idlib? Have been away for some time. Are Al Nusra still fighting ahrar al sham etc?

@EnglishFars 24min

Former Al-Nusra Commander Asks Tahrir Al-Sham Leader to Commit Suicide Following Defeats in #Hama Province

Infighting after Aleppo calmed down for the Hama offensive.
Now they lost badly, they have already started carbombing each other and arguing on twitter again.

probably translated with google translate, because "retardation" actually means the same as "slowing down", its just that in everydays colloquial speach pretty much everyone uses "retard" as insult. But there is nothing inherently ugly about the words having "retard-" in them. For example, a tool used on rail tracks which helps the train to brake is called "retardant" etc.

tl;dr parachute-retarded actually means slowed by parachute

i like what you did with file name. Well bashar'd my friend

its fine, you still have the time to make the decisive leap. Remember my friend, former bro, there is no God but Bashar and Suheil al Hassan is his prophet

Bashar will win

> trash music
why aren't you listening to the superior trap music Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvbgvGQEO5c

youtube.com/watch?v=qY7Pc7pqS6I

Do you think Qaboun pocket will be closing any time soon? The SAA seem to be advancing quite steadily there. I wonder if they'll be eliminated, captured, or bussed out.

>nasheeds
>trap music
wew lad

What do /sg/ods look like?

>assad is a dictator
>dictator
This word has no meaning at all.

You can't Mossad the Assad.

Trump will fall before Assad ever leaves office.

>Civilian population
The parachutes are to make sure the bombs aren't harmed in the process :^)

Its not a mistake, would have rather had Hillary??? fukin aussie

>666

>would have rather had Hillary
Rather had Rand Paul.

And I would have rather been 6'7" and be born into a trustfund, and be able to fly.

No shit. America would have rather had Rand Paul. our 2 party system sucks ass

Relax goy. It's 4-D Chess.

That pic is something some blue pilled cuck would post on facebook from Occupy Democrat.

You'll suffer a massive heart attack while siting at the computer in your moms basement, dying before you're 40, your corpse releasing the contents of your colon into your XXL adult diapers.

Good morning bolan.

so if the rebels lose lataminah there whole front line is fucked right? they will probably be broken and run towards to turkey border

6 years into the war and he gives you this look.

It would probably push the frontline back to Khan GAShaykhun

Bump with Praga V3S, gifted to Patriot Park by Syrians.

I'm new to this thread and this board in general. /sg/ caught my attention, can someone please redpill me on assad and syria? Is he really a dictator or not?

looks like a shit house on wheels

>syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
Read the OP.
Plenty of info hiding in there.

>6 years into the war and he gives you this look.

>issam "were is the money?"
>baghdadi "lets talk.."
>issam "don't fuck with me! were is the money the americans gave you"
>baghdadi "i can't tell you.. lets talk"
>issam "cut his ear of"
>baghdadi "argh.. aww"

Have a tl:dr

youtube.com/watch?v=3JFEmCKHVME

I want to fucking strangle this smerky asshole.