ANZAC Day

Alright cunts, tomorrow is Anzac Day so if you're not a shitcunt melbournite you should be attending a dawn service or sacrificing something for the day
Map of services and parades in Brisbane: abc.net.au/news/2017-04-23/anzac-day-guide-to-brisbane-dawn-service-and-parade/8460478
Lest we forget

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villers–Bretonneux_Australian_National_Memorial
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder if I'll see any non-white people at the service tomorrow...

>Dawn service

Fucking why? Make this shit at 11 am so every man and his dog can participate. I'm fucking exhausted from working all day today and I'm going to sleep in.

Don't count on it, maybe a Sikh or two depending on where you live
Also -- odds on a terrorist attack?

Napping in the middle of the road maybe.

Also, lest we forget.

You're that tired from a Monday?

>glorifying modern war
Good goy.

>pleb not understanding the big boys work 12-14 hour days
I dont envy you

approaching at high speed in a truck maybe

So, is this going to be a sharknado, or a spidurricane?

Uh, Ahem it's just AC Day mate.

Bullshit.
Especially if you are in Melbourne go to the shrine of remembrance or if you cant get there your local rsl should have a early or late morning service and some are held are memorials spotted around the suburbs.

Also don't get drunk and act like a dickhead in public all day either.

Plebeian
noun
(in ancient Rome) a commoner.
adjective
of or belonging to the commoners of ancient Rome.

So, did you not think it through who's more likely to be the Pleb? The 9-5 Salary man or the sod taking 14 hour shifts?

multiculturalism will destroy ANZAC day. when the connection through descent is lost, what will the brown hordes who call themselves Australians be celebrating?

A colonialist war that had nothing to do with Australia?

At best it will be turned into an anti-war, anti-colonialism, anti-Islamophobia day.

Gonna drink in the morning tomorrow and eat Anzac biscuits, gonna be comfy.

>AC Day
>Having only one day a year when the AC has been declogged of Abo shit, spiders and chinks so you make it a public holiday.

Never change big bro.

Wait fuck I mean AAC day.

is this something us faggoty burgers can celebrate? if so, how?

The ones who fought the Emus?

Can I sacrifice a Turkish Muslim from Auburn Sydney? (Why do they all live their btw??)

AUSPOL
THREEAD

Maybe go kill a shitskin turk then? Theres plenty of them here in Cuckmany.. .

Fucking filthy turks.

It commemorates the Gallipoli campaign (NZ and Australia invading Turkey in WWI), and it'd be kind of weird if you do but you're welcome to.

Its like Canramatta and Norks, or Strathfield and Curries..

Enclaves mate. Multiculturalism doesnt work.

#rekt

Arab here, dawn service is for cucks and groupie bitches checking out the cadets.

Tough choice

Kill a Muslim would be the best way to join in.

Otherwise its mostly just for the Diggers from ANZ.

LIKE NIGGA HOW IS GALLIPOLI REAL?! LIKE NIGGA JUST DONT LAND ON THE BEACH!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Fuck off faggot.

non even native here and im going. if you dont you're just a cuck at this point.

>Arab here
The shit Australia? Of all fucking days.

Love it or leave it cunt

I be sleeping in, getting pissed and hoping for an Abdul related habbening. It's what the diggers would have wanted.

Phrasing in respect to the context.

Fuck off cunt im from Melbourne and I'm going.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villers–Bretonneux_Australian_National_Memorial

You French cunts better go pay respect. My great grand uncle was only 16 when he fought and died in the Somme

We aren't glorifying anything

>My great grand uncle was only 16 when he fought and died in the Somme

Nobody cares cunt.

Was just there a week ago, amazing experience.

Leave it to Australia to celebrate the start of a battle they lost.

We won the landings though?

Or do you mean the campaign?

Your just a shit cunt. We all have jobs. Get your shit cunt of an ass out of bed. If you work a 12-14 hour day then your probably up that early for work anyway

Cunt

>is this something us faggoty burgers can celebrate? if so, how?
Not really.
However despite us being your cucks I know that without you We'd probably have been fucked by Japan a lot more

Not a single (you) for this post?

I am wasted on this forum. You don't deserve me.

Get lost cunt.

Go back to China then Zhang. A sixteen year old dying in war, never finding his body, family too poor to ever visit France to pay respects at the only place his name is written down. This stuff touches the hearts of white people, unlike the soulless automatons of the Orient.

I wish Germany had won WW1 :(

I wonder what will happen with the dawn service in Gallipoli in the newly rebranded Ottoman Empire. Will Erdogan cause a false flag and blame Syria???

I guarantee the Turks in Melbourne will fly their flags and chant death to all us infidels tomorrow too.

>attention whoring
Go the fuck back to r.eddit already you motherfucking piece of shit.

You're attention whoring user. Don't get mad when someone calls you out on it.

Fuck off

I still haven't forgiven the UK for siding with fucking France over Germany in WWI.

All of the world's problems are a result of fucking Belgium refusing to allow the Germans to march through their shithole of a country and an English Prince who liked getting his dick wet in French cunts.

More like love it or dress up like a faggot and go complain in the streets because the countries run by cucks

Wake up Australians, take back what's yours.

I'm sacrificing my day off. Customers don't give a fuck, they just want their job done so they move back in weds. Enjoy your day off cunts. What's the bet most of you are too drunk to attend dawn service anyway.

>I'm sacrificing my day off.
>Getting the ridiculously generous holiday pay and a day in lieu.

Yeah, what a sacrifice.

>holiday pay
>day in lieu
wtf is this shit? I get paid when my job is done.

A contractor? Then you're retarded if you don't ask for a premium payment for working on a holiday.

so its a public holiday tomorrow huh? i dont gotta work for the dole?