American Born Indians

a little backstory on me
>Born in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (that's heartland America)
>parents are immigrants from India

Let me explain to you why American born Indians are leagues ahead of "curry niggers" and most other races

>can speak perfect Indian language b/c parents are Indian born
>no accent because I was born and raised here

This means that I can translate between curry niggerese and english

>don't smell like curry because vegetables are fresh and cheap here so we just use those
>unlike india these vegetable "markets" also contain personal hygiene and grooming kids

that means i'm not a hairy smelly fuck

>immigrant parents mean i have an immigrant work ethic and have to be educated
>i know my place in society and am not pretentious because i know i have to earn everything i have
>see how much my parents struggled and know i have to work hard to achieve things

That means I don't have the laziness FOB curry niggers or actual niggers have. Indians who have families here are some of the most hard-working people you'll meet, as opposed to Raj who's here for a 6-month H1B visa to work for HP Tech Support.

>America is for the cream of the crop, so you know you're getting quality immigrants unlike the shitty commonwealth and gulf country immigrants
>India and America get along well because you guys realized Pakistan were fucktards and we realized Russia were fucktards and got along
>we hate Muslims, niggers, and even curry niggers just as much as you guys
>Indians in India hate us, so you know we care more about US citizens than the designated shitting streeters there
>our religion is basically adderall+weed+LSD+Shrooms trip but at least we don't terrorize people

So, Sup Forums, tell me why you still don't like American Born Indians.

>I'm so totally not insecure about my identity that I made a whole thread just to tell strangers how I'm totally not insecure

POO

>that means i'm not a hairy smelly fuck

That's cute that you think so

Get rekt m8,One less street shitter to worry about.

The hot dogs at your gas station are old. Get your shit together, pajeet.

how do i get indian gf

ill take indian born gf

GTFO of my country second-generation Ganges-drinking curry-eatin steet-shittin nigger.

You say you don't smell like shit but I don't believe you. I think you are probably nose blind to it.

>Cover self in faeces
>Bathe in river filled with trash and corpses
>Rub curry under your arms
>Drink cow urine direct from the source

Now that you smell the part, get a job in IT and go to bars with groups of 10-20 other Indian guys and make perverted remarks in broken English

Profit

But where do u poo?

I've noticed people like you (Indian born parents) have zero social skills. You guys come off as pretentious most times, and act as if you're better than everyone else. What gives? Is it some kind of defense mechanism because you're Indian. I rarely get a "thanks" from Indian Americans (born here) for simple courtesies like when you leave a door open for them or just generally being socially polite. It wasn't like this with the Indian bros in high school back in the 90s.

Trust me anons, Indians who were born here got enough shit in 6th and 7th grade to learn for the rest of their life to keep themselves clean.

youre alright with me raj but i will still use jews as my accountants/doctor nothing personal

Cringe.

This thread is sooooo Indian.

I can guarantee you if they spoke they'd speak with a slight Indian accent and are insecure about it so they avoid people, because the problem is that there are still immigrants, they're just better at disguising themselves, but still shit.

Also I can confirm 90s Indian HS bro pre-9/11 was the shit.

American born American here living in India. India is great. Way more rich in culture and the people are way happier and less illusioned and controlled. However western influence is starting to degrade India pretty badly.

I find this goes one of two ways, either theyre the friendliest fullofsmiles gas station attendant ever and wants to hear about my whole day or I get a hurry up and buy no small talk Pajeet

POOOOO

Trust me faggot

You literally aren't aware of how bad you smell because you smell it 24/7/365

but do you ask women to open their vagina's for you on public facebook pages?

>lists a bunch of differences
>doesn't list the usage of toilets, toilet paper and hand washing

nigger

you live in Australia how are you not used to the smell of kangaroo shit and snake piss everywhere?

Amazing what a flushing toilet can do for a man

You still make the place look untidy. Also POOINLOO.

Indians do this shit all the time. Make a big show about how much they hate other Indians in front of white people in order to show how much they belong.

Meanwhile this Poo is posting on a Poo board about how shitty whites are in America and how much white pussy he is getting here.

Typical Indian deceptiveness.

Hey Poo, we already have Jews here and they at least don't smell bad. We don't need more of you.

>can speak perfect Indian language
>Indian language
That's english. Apparently I know more about Indias languages than you do, but I wouldn't expect otherwise from an american.

>OP doesn't specify that he shits in the toilet when describing how he differs from curry niggers
Highly suspect

To be honest I don't mind Indians much. You guys should stop immigrating because you will take over the country, but you're genuinely smart people and not retards being propped up by gibs. It chaps my ass a little to lose to an Indian but that's honest competition, nothing like losing to a nigger being judged by different standards
And you guys absolutely do smell even if you don't eat curry. I don't know why, but you do. Sorry man

Allright, allright Panjeet.

You can now call yourself an honorary white.

There are you happy now?

I've met some really cool Indians, but I've also met some truly terrible Indians so idk what to think about you guys.

>Allright, allright Panjeet.
>You can now call yourself an honorary white.
>There are you happy now?
>>>

Fuck you nigger , you don't chose who is or isn't white faggot.

Curry niggers are almost as bad as jews.

>im so amazing, amiright guys ?
>please approve of me
>im like you please accept me
Just kys you miserable faggot

India has an IQ of 80. This is even lower than African countries.

but...but people always tell me i smell really good

a white guy even borrowed my soap because he said i was the only indian he could trust to smell good

do i just stand out because they expect indians to smell like hemorrhoid and BO and are genuinely surprised when i only smell like chicken tikka masala?

Pooinloos have proven to be capable of creating something that closely resembles culture.
We should just give you guys your own state. Take New Mexico. It can't get any worse.

Sorry buddy one day you'll get to go to IIT and leave your shitty country.

Basically you should go back, you've done nothing to build this country and are here to rent seek off our functional institutions. Your nation has continues to fail at not being a total shit hole and when we allow Indians and other mud people to come here in large numbers they will recreate their poo based society on a smaller scale. You also impact the quality of life for whites because they don't want to live next to you so instead of telling you to get the fuck out they sacrifice time with their children to drive an hour extra a day to work. I'm sure you are perfectly nice but you and others like you continue to destroy communities and drive down the price of labor.

Look out Australia.

Indian level bantz coming your way.

how fond are you of taking a shit in the open?

Stop Designating streets, Pajeet.

I only poop in my toilet at home because even public toilets are fucking gross.

Kys you hairy smelly fuck

why are all indian-american actors black or brown but indian actors in hollywood are all white?

only interaction i have with indians is in gas stations

the men are pretty bro tier and friendly, the women are rude cunts

How much do you hate yourself for being Indian? Seriously m8, you made that whole post to show us how "comfortable" you are in your own skin, when, in reality, you hate yourself and the fact that your mere presence makes white women feel physically ill makes you depressed.

Just cut your losses now and marry a traditional Indian girl through an arranged marriage that comes from a good family.

Ugghhh. Cringy Poo keeps trying to keep up with the bantz and doesn't realize how autistic he sounds.

This and the mountain dew tastes like piss

What the fuck? I guess they just send their best then
I dunno man, maybe that's it, or maybe you do smell good because of your hygiene. But as soon as you get sweaty you stink again. Idk, I've never met an indian that didn't stink and I grew up in a nice upper middle class multiculti neighborhood where you all were about 8% of the population. No one was actually dirty

>you've done nothing to build this country

The CEO of Google and Microsoft are both Indian Americans our cheap work made your tech industry far and away the best in the world. Please also tell me why there is so much overlap between "safest places to live" and "Areas with high Indian American population density". You're too greedy to work at a reasonable price so just go back to worshipping the holy Jew so he can give you a good interest rate.

sorry meant bollywood not hollywood

Wow, I am am an American with Indian born parents and even I can tell you are a massive faggot.

shival?? you're only half Indian you look white as fuck and you prolly have cousins that shit in the street your dad is a doctor and the best you could do is be a shitty lawyer no one wants

I don't know why but 99% of Indians I meet are leftist faggots.

That's actually really weird because most Indians I know voted for Trump (including my parents and I)

Op posts a pic of a fucking Muslim
Also individuals > groups

Have you managed to overcome your fear of the toilet witch yet?

Ahhhh. So now this Poo shows his true colors.

We are being too greedy asking to be paid more than Pajeet? Sorry but these companies would have been successfull with or without Indians. The only difference is how much the stock holders will bring home.

Also, India has one of the highest rape rates in the world. The only reason you don't see more Indians rape in America is because our women are strong enough to fight you guys off.

I break the mold I hope you get to meet me some day

Because in India they acknowledge white skin is the most beautiful, but in America we pretend otherwise and throw them in for diversity's sake
Same with Malaysians, Koreans, etc. Only famous ones are lily white, but the dark ones can get famous here
In my very multiculti high school, I remember white kids would say shit like all skin colors are beautiful or whatever and Asians would get pissed saying it's racist to assume their race is dark i.e. ugly kek
1st gen ones are real, 2nd or 3rd gen they become sjws

You're still a streetshitter who has to go back. Maybe you as an "american-born indian" can take your superior intellect back to india and teach your people how to shit in a toilet.

What the fuck kind of argument is this
Delete this

>don't smell like curry because vegetables are fresh and cheap here so we just use those

nah you still smell

Because you're Indian.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Nose blind, hahaha. What a dumb fuck

Google was better when they were not importing poos and microsoft is just cancerous. Just mention you're a poo over at Sup Forums.

You're right. The shillz just picked Pajeet and Raj instead of Stephen and Andrew because of a mix-up with the paperwork.

That is a fucking laugh, everyone hates Indian IT work because it's awful and needs to be fixed by whites 90% of the time. Just because some shit lib companies appoint street shitter ceos for signaling purposes does not mean you are technically competent. If India is so over flowing with IT talent they would be starting their own companies and making their own video games and products like the Japanese do. You continue to breed like rats, destroy the environment and bring diseases back we thought we eleminated.

Op is a self hating race traitor
Biggest problem with Indians is self hate and lack of loyalty. Many such cases. Sad!

>>don't smell like curry because vegetables are fresh and cheap here so we just use those
Oh for fuck's sake Pajeet. thats a load of designated shit. All POOs, regardless of residency, smell bad because they fry everything they eat, and it oozes out of their pores. Also, your people are hairy as fuck and it leads to heavy perspiration, add that to the fact that you dress like its below 10 even in the peak of summer.

poo in the loo foo

>google was better when they were not importing poos

So google peaked as a search engine and everything else just made the brand worse?

>microsoft is just cancerous

it is literally no different from when you edge-lords worshipped Bill Gates

>LITERALLY no different

www.dictionary.com

Get the fuck out of my state, street shitter, and go back to the open sewer you came from. We will repeal the 1965 immigration act and you will go back. Enjoy your dysentary, foreigner.

Hey, I'm from Iowa too. Let's be friends.

Indians didn't make those companies though, they are just used because they are cheaper and the companies can threaten to revoke their green cards. Allowing street shitters in is the most anti worker thing you can do

Fuck you cunt! You don't have any pride in your genes, and expect us to believe you have good genes.

We are full.

>Born in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
ah, the city of 5 smells

>they are just used because they are cheaper

Have you ever thought about how sad it is that it's cheaper to pay for Kumar to fly his family here and have him stay than it is to pay for Adam to continue working?

Kek

It is a mixture of nepotism and being cheap.

fuck you indian faggot. you do smell because you eat curry. no amount of axe spray or whatever socially inept thing your slave mother buys you will stop that. you're all socially awkward fucking losers who are overly dependent on other people. you force yourselves into conversations with whites (especially women) while completely unaware that they want nothing to do with you.

you're unironically worse than niggers because at least i can intimidate apes into going away. please go back to watching mtv in your shitty third world country.

Dude just stop posting
Take a nice big shrooms trip instead alright buddy? Just log off

India and pakistan will become New Bangladesh.

For someone who does lsd shrooms and weed your kinda spiritually asleep.

So a fucking free-market economy?

I swear to god you're probably a 24 year old NEET biz-school reject.

Real
E
A
L

That's it I'm definitely going back now. Thanks user

Looks like you triggered the OP.

He is probably an IT guy at google. You hit too close to home.

Send those street shitters back to India. They're as dirty as Mexicans, as criminal as niggers, as greedy as Jews, and as fecund as rats.

>our cheap work made your tech industry far and away the greatest

where have I seen this logic before? oh yeah
>Mexican immigrants pick America's fruit
>America is the largest economy in the world
>Therefore Mexican immigrants are the biggest asset in America -- gibs Amnesty now gringo

Except one was invited by YOUR companies while the other hopped over the fence with Pablo and his cartel amigos.

But if we go back to India how do we know you won't nuke us one day

>The digits
>The holy digits
I will have a sit and think on my life tonight Pooburger....perhaps kek is trying to teach me something here

it doesnt matter how they came in.

the problem is that they try to take credit for european-american inventions and innovations. its typical left wing revisionist history. like when niggers try to convince us that slavery, not industrialism, propelled America into greatness

>trying so hard to belong with whites
>coping this hard

I honestly so fucking done with this place. Grew up here, people were nice to me, and I had a couple white girlfriends since I wasn't completely brown (light skinnigger) and was in shape and played varsity. But jesus college really showed me most whites don't like indians.It takes too much convincing to be on your good sides.
I don't know if my white friends brainwashed me to think in favor of whites but its clear.

White genocide is the only option. Its the only true red pill for us indians here. Watch the whites go, and knock up a few whites to get give our kids some white in them for a s t h e t i c s

Of shit maybe, I'm sure if you shovel some more into that open sewer you call a holy river you can fit one more pajeet in there.

Kek is just telling you that the west needs to move from selling its soul to capitalism to NatSoc (always should have been nat soc)

>Be self hating Poo
>Thinks what's good for Google is what's good for America.
>Thinks Poos are the only thing keeping the light on in our companies.
>Thinks we should be grateful that Poos come here and drive our wages down.

kys

You seem just fin, pajeet. You can stay.