A MESSAGE TO AMERICA

NORTH KOREA WILL NOT GIVE UP THEIR NUCLEAR WEAPONS

LIBYA GAVE UP THEIR NUCLEAR WEAPONS PROGRAM

QADAFFI DIED WITH A KNIFE UP HIS ANUS

IRAQ GAVE UP THEIR NUCLEAR PROGRAM

SADDAM DIED WITH A NOOSE AROUND HIS NECK

IF YOU ATTACK NORTH KOREA YOUR CITIES WILL BE TURNED INTO ASHES

NORTH KOREA DOES NOT TAKE ORDERS FROM THE AMERICANS

IF NORTH KOREA IS ATTACKED THE RESPONSE WILL BE TOTAL NUCLEAR WAR.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. YOU ARROGANT AND STUPID AMERICAN PIGS.

youtube.com/watch?v=xyQm1Kid2bg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4a-8Hl8PNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If only this was really true.

Go balls to the wall dude! Send everything you got!

Stand your ground! Don't let the man bring you down!
Everything you said is true! TPTB will fuck you hard if you give into them.

ching chong ding dong go fuck yourself

K.
We're gonna take them anyway because we can and you can't stop us.

Despite the belligerent tone of this post it's obvious the core argument is correct. North Korea's nuclear program is both sane and responsible.

false.

Not really. Proliferation is a problem. They would happily give them to terrorists.

Not true at all. Firstly, they already have working nukes. They've successfully tested them five times before. Second, the North Korean government has not funded foreign terrorism, and explicitly develops their weapons as a deterrent. From the perspective of North Korea, possesing such weapons protects them from the same fate as Libya and Iraq. This is supported by the fact that the country was complying with clinton era disarment (along with Libya) until they were declared part of the "Axis of Evil", and Iraq as invaded by the US-led coalition. NK foreign policy is not served by wantonly giving powerful weapons to non-state actors. It understands correctly that the nuclear deterrent is all that protects its national sovereignty.

this

welcome to American Empire, user.

At least do a VPN

Kim could glass the entire West Coast, and although we're going to have to glass him in return, he'll have done us a favor. So do your worst, I don't need to see Berkeley, part 4.

>dumb fat stupid 50% white americuck thinks everything works like in the jewish movies he watches while eating his junk food and sharting in his couch

well guess what you fat uneducated fuck, other people outside of the burgerstan have guns too and they love their countries and people and will protect it until everyone of you shitheads are either dead or stay the fuck out of their own business. stay mad asshole

Am I the only person who doesn't really give a fuck that North Korea has nukes?

I mean they're pretty responsible for the most part.

This maybe true for some other nations that are serious about challenging us and take maneuvers to make it so but North Korea has been doing that for 60 years and they have firecracker tier nuke and 60 year old military tech. Even if each and every person fought to the death they would be slaughtered.

I think there strongest assist is most likely their shier amount of artillery and the location of Seoul conventionally like 20 fucking miles from the DMZ. Their shit maybe ancient but there is just a shit ton and they will fuck up Seoul hard for awhile. I am sure taking down their arty border is top priority for anyone's military along with targeting nuke missiles.

I can tell you right now that they don't know if their missiles work right now as we fuck up all their launches through our navy just shooting microwaves and all sorts of shit at it.

We swoop around them like vultures and the only one keeping us from swooping in is the Chinese and it seems we have gotten them to pull away too with unknown deals.

Face it NK is a backwater nation just waiting to be toppled. They are lucky to live in such a time where everyone is a big chicken. 200 years ago they would have been European slave colony fodder.

>can't beat rice farmers in Vietnam
>thinks North Korea will be a walk in the park
Poor summer child

I’m sorry, but Kim Jong Un already lose? Oh, that’s right. The war isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only projections. Does not having the lead in armada technology count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you say this when the war is still on? North Korea is still in the war right now and it has been maintaining a strong position in the peninsula for how many years now? He’s going against a bunch of dirty countries and holding his ground while at such a young age. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded assumptions like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when North Korea wins and someone quotes you. Oh look at that, the norks just dropped a nuke. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post like this and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-NK posts because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like Kim because he’s hard working to the point of sweating heavily. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll people on the internet, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot your posts now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster??? Just for one? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

You forgot your proxy dumb burger

>implying

Literally fuck America.
If they want nuclear wepons they can have it.

them*

wrong.

North Korea will outlast the USA. America will be long gone due to the Dollar crashing to zero, when this country is still around.

Trump went into hiding and let his Vice declare war, he isn't in charge of his own bladder.

Really makes you think

Yeah baby

youtube.com/watch?v=m4a-8Hl8PNc

>"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them."
Now you're doing the exact same thing they did back then : being stupid and deluded enough to think your opponent is unable to hurt you back. Enjoy getting nuked.

>Iran developes nukes
>USA:REEEEEEEEE

>Norks develope Nukes
>USA:REEEEEEEEEEE

lol looks like murka's Global Policing days are finished.

Thank Allah for that