Look at what they did to Brad Pitt. He was a decent father and husband...

Look at what they did to Brad Pitt. He was a decent father and husband. He was humiliated and investigated on meritless charges by the FBI and now he has no family life. His biological children and adopted children have been taken away from him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dq_RsNQjo7U
lifeandstylemag.com/posts/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-kids-custody-123527/photos/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-quote-9-191004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best thing that could have ever happened to him
Healing is hard sometimes, but he's rich, so he can fuck off

do not fuck witta illuminati

What did he do?

all his fault. he was old enough to know that you're never ever supposed to put your dick in crazy.

>marrying a virtue signaling liberal whore

im supposed to feel bad for someone walking into a pool of acid after ignoring all warning signs on the way?

Wtf I hate how the things you own end up owning you now

>he's free
dude he won

>His biological children and adopted children have been taken away from him.
For good. I hope he will come up and speak against adopting niggersor something

doesnt he have to pay child support even though most of them are not his biological kids plus spousul support for that demon bitch jolie

The ravens will starve, user.

Brad Pitt is an insufferable and smug liberal so he gets what he deserves

Yeah, everyone knew Angie was crazy for years before they met. The creepy shit with her brother, her weird relationship with Billy Bob Thorton with the vials of blood they'd wear around their necks. Plus her daddy issues, with a famous absent father. Sure she used to be hot, and was probably great in bed, but she already adopted half of Africa by the time they hooked up, so he should have known better.

Praise Kek!

He came out multiple times against trump. I don't expect actors to openly support right wing candidates because I know they live in fear of being blacklisted, but he didn't have to support the opposition either. If you shill for the left I don't have sympathy when you get fucked by it.

That's what he gets for being married to a blood vampiress.

Have you seen Shiloh, his "daughter"?
Basically Chaz Bono 2.0

I came here to post this
youtube.com/watch?v=dq_RsNQjo7U

This

He's an idiot for leaving Jennifer Anniston. He gets none of my sympathy

he married a jewess

You just can't compete with an Asian manlet with an Oedipus Complex.

Probably the only silver lining to Angelina degenerate failed baby maker Jolie.

A woman that cant have kids? Should be incinerated. What a fucking waste.

His life has been destroyed. He was a devoted father and husband and by all accounts a very decent man. Separate yourself from the political crap for a moment. What has been done to this man is horrific.

He has no family now.

>>A woman that cant have kids? Should be incinerated. What a fucking waste.

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL EDGY.EXE.BAT.JPG : The Post.

No, not they did it to him. He himself did it to him by making idiotic choices like getting married to some kike whore.

>tiny ears

I don't think that is a dude.

But he can just go get a woman with functioning ovaries that arent withered and dried up and dead inside.

Brad is saved; atleast he can now be an actual dad, instead of a social worker.

Angelina Jolie was the hottest woman on earth at one point and she's pretty bad ass. Don't talk shit about Jolie. Also, not a jew.

Wiki doesn't say she's Jewish

don't waste this weapon on nothing, there's an actual Jewish hype in cinema

This men is a gentleman and a schoolar, he seems,lets say, a bit "weird" , aint it ?

Brad?

>adopted children

Cuck

That's not even him.

Roastie estúpida. Arderás, puta pendeja.

LOL. Lets commence with the BradPosting.

U mad , lad ? The roastie part did not translate correctly , UK Fag.

Well considering how good off she is economically speaking she should not get a single penny in my book, Its not like the kids will starve anyways.

I hate to point out the obvious but in that picture it is clear that Brad Pitt has pancreatic cancer. The announcement will be this year. He will die soon. Sacrificed by the Illuminati. Remember this statement.

>Expecting to live a normal fulfilling life with no obstacles ----> in echos Hollywood

....fuck, dude. So first Aaron and now Brad ?

married in 21st century

hom and jonny dep should 69 their cares away

What is your source for any of these claims ?

he was a dumb cuck for getting with a women who wanted to adopt niggers

The exact opppsite of what you said is true, dipshit

lifeandstylemag.com/posts/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-kids-custody-123527/photos/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-quote-9-191004

Looks like he has in a mouthguard and it could possibly be weight loss for a movie role...?

He looks fine. The new movie is a space thriller so I'm sure the weight loss was intended...as far as Angelina, the highest of highs do not exist without the lowest of lows. Everything is balanced - kinda like the autists in here, what you lack in social skills you make up in social engineering.

>His life has been destroyed.
Yeah, he's left with only his fame, pussy melting good looks, worldwide recognition, peer & industry respect, & far more money than he could ever spend AFTER whatever alimony & child support.
Fucking weeping for him over here.

>child support for black adopted kids

CLACKED

now hes a crackhead

JOLIED

CRACKED

Kek