Was Hitler right?

Explain exactly why or why not

Hitler was right about almost everything.
He was wrong about Slavs. Slavs are white

he was wrong.
Why?
he is dead and his ideology died with him.

>German
>Afraid of White ethnonationalism
>Story checks out
I know we say it a lot, but seriously KYS

>muh traditional wyenn
>muh strong white men

Nice cherrypicking goy, if faggots like OP would actually do labour work like real men instead of shitposting all day on a weeabo nigger board, you'd be happy.

He was too radical.
Seriously if he didn't fuck with the jews that much and the fucking japs wouldn't have attacked America, and Hitler didn't fuck with the russians we might all be nazis or Fascists by now.

>implying some of us don't work hard during the day and shitpost after work
Gas yourself David

>work 8 hours at job
>get pay, see half
>white guilt tax goy, suck it up
>see jew boss charge interest for guilt tax next week
>usury created by jews

Why do you even post here?

Left is capitalism free market. can do wateva i want yoo

Of course

>his ideology died with him

Yeah, just like Republicanism died with Cromwell

Why? Who is anyone to speak in such absolutes? How do you subjectively define good ?

The only thing he was wrong about was the German resolve. My family is German and I am ashamed of you Old World cucked fuckers.

Stand up for yourselves, overturn your shitty Holocaust laws, debunk it and get on with saving the Western World!

>green ID
gtfo grünen fag

Left is chaos and degeneracy.

Right because faggots and furrys in the nazis ideology are a important part and you embrace them here you fuck up degenerates.

>FFS

how retarded are you son?

You'd have had to prevent the US from doing Lend Lease at all. Our supply ships to England kept getting sunk by U-Boats.

Hitler got too greedy with Führerprinzip and Lebensraum.
Strasser should have been the one to save the West.

His culture didn't allow enough creativity and freedom

It was a wholesome basic life but a bit boring if you ask me

Nice logic there faggo

Not right

The nazi party did a lot of great things that arent covered by standard history, such as natural conservation, and Hitler really did care about his people

But he invented a social order that rejected God and the rule of God, it was inevitable that a God-led nation would have the victory once the conflict had been initiated by kikes

topkek

It was heavily geared towards militancy from the start. I imagine people would have been given more freedom post war.

>But he invented a social order that rejected God and the rule of God

Fuck off did he, nazis were christian

he fucked with the bankers first, that's what got the UK into the war, and later the US

Its free market capitalism,they can and are doing what they want

Nice argument there degenrate

He was the one who killed Hitler. That's at least one thing he did right.

You faggots would be the first to be left behind in a nazi society, and if there was war, you'd be the first to die.

so great things that he gased his own people. murderd his own people.

yeah american education system at work.

>Why do you even post here?

>murderd

lmao

check your ungassed privilege

time to go back to plebbit

He's right though. There are still strong men like the ones in the OP's pic. They're just not you because you're a fat retard.

pic related is you

>you're fat

Nice argument

Slavs are not white.

Except a lot of it is subsidized by government welfare and political censorship, so not exactly free market capitalism.

hitler literally said that islam is better than christanity and Germany should be muslim country......

>hitler literally said that islam is better than christanity and Germany should be muslim country

Got any proof chaim?

That's not what he said, he said that Islam is better than christianity because of it's aggressive qualities. He never said Germany should be muslim.

>That's not what he said, he said that Islam is better than christianity

Again you got any proof leaf?

I mean, he did lose, so kind of a moot point.

"The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

Hitler was a giant faggot.

kys you damn sandnigger

Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."[

Also he said that Mohammed was based for driving the Jews out of arabia

Dead wrong. But he died a hero, without him germany would win that war. We all should praise him for ruining 3rd reich. He was wrong in almost all he said and decided.

>tfw race mixed.
eh fuck it I dont even care anymore.
the world's shit anyway.

Hitler's country was a country of hate, fear and extreme racism. His policies and ideas were shit and they led to his downfall. His mental retardation led to more white deaths than any other event in history.

Also, HItler and his party were as far away from Christianity as possible.

Hitler did nothing wrong.
Any cunt sez otherwise is Juden.
Kil dem Judem fagz.

Those guys have great fucking haircuts my God why are fascists so fashionable

I got friends in Rus. I will track you and kill you cunt.

Not really.

Sure thing, friendo.

Summer sure is coming.

Go back to r/the_cuckold

>FAGGOT ALERT!

That's called TIME mother fucker.

You're comparing the PAST and the PRESENT - dummy. (pic related)

So Marx was right?

Watch yuri bezmenov
Commies use/promote this degeneracy to destabilize their enemies
You don't see this shit in ex commie countries or in current commie countries for a reason