Sup Forums do you think it's fair that 1/3 of mexico lives in the U.S. uses fake ID's for food stamps and jobs...

Sup Forums do you think it's fair that 1/3 of mexico lives in the U.S. uses fake ID's for food stamps and jobs. Promotes diversity and calls all white people nazi's which we are but still. Why the fuck do people from latin america. Why do they get to comment on white history. Also why the hell is it that so many legal latino's supported illegal immigration. I don't know if they are genetically stupid or just dumb but you would think the legal ones wouldn't want to support the illegal ones but maybe they are brainwashed by a racist culture that tells them let all the fucking latino's in regardless the more the better. Fucking pisses me off because a lot of the people I know have latino gf's, wives and family members.

I think Mexicans are fucking animals and should all leave. They are like rabbits

Their culture is superior to white yuppie football Sunday capitalism.

White people need to get in touch with their pagan roots and create a culture again to compete.

If you think stopping immigration or building a wall will solve the fundamental issue of white Americans identity crisis you are wasting everyone's time.

Only a people that loves itself can defend itself.

fuck off beaner

I'm Latino and I would lay the wall down brick by brick

I think it is fair because you stole the southwest from us, it reconquista

Unfortunately for every beaner thats worth a shit there's like 20 illegals that are irritating the people who let us in in the first place

While I think its good that the US builds a wall, cracks down illegals and removes the birthright citizenship bullshit, I'm afraid that kicking out the kikes is just as important

When ever a normie or liberal meets a beaner thats worth a shit, they'll start to think that they all must be like that and there will always be a shifty little merchant to jump at the opportunity to stir the pot

rabbits don't glorify peeling off another person's skin and wearing it.

Enjoy as whites literally degrade themselves to subjecting to nigger culture. lmao

>calls all white people nazi's

I've literally never called a white person nazi.

>brainwashed by a racist culture

>complaining about racism on Sup Forums

unironically being this retarded

You're right. They get other people to do it for them. Makes a big difference huh?

I'll gladly await the day that all of you "proud white" indigents line up outside of my local Home Depot to help people like me do basic home repairs. Sadly, until then we're stuck with the Mexicans

kill em all and deport the qts here

Just shoot them you pussies

you're a fuckin rat prick, cocksucker

See this is why I want to remain friends with Mexico.

You're still paying for the wall, though.

you think 1/3 is bad? literally half of new zealands population lives in australia. these island niggers are everywhere

Don't just string together a bunch of offensive words and hope they make sense Billy Bob. You're not really making a good case for your racial superiority here.

Fight harder next time.

If you had a family then they would help you.

>Fight harder next time.

Fuck you, pay me.

Hire beta nerds, you fucking retard.

>Hire beta nerds, you fucking retard.

Alpha "Chads" have literally no reason to learn shit about the real world.

They getting all the puss and succ they need, you fucking morons.

Oh we need to bring this culture into,the us right?