Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

How can you hate Israel? Israeli girls fight for home and family against warmongering Palestine everyday.

Did you actually know that Israeli girls love western men who supports them in their war against satanic islamic invaders?

Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature? Just a little addon info for you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

murderbymedia3.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/antisemitism-is-not-a-pathology-it-is-based-firmly-in-truth/
youtube.com/watch?v=aY90MSkQtrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off. Israel is a fucking parasite. AIPAC and their goons run my country

I'm literally gay but stop making these shill threads please.

You guys cant deny this proof

Because neocons want to spend billions of US tax money to destabilize and overthrow functioning Middle Eastern governments, creating refugees and chaos but reinforcing the position of Israel and Saudi Arabia as major players

I don't hate Israel or its people, just the idea that westerners should fight wars on their behest, and of course the cryptokikes that make all this happen

I have an idea

>be westerner
>go to israel
>say im a refugee
>rape all hot israeli woman
>they enjoy cause we are westerner
>the woman only want westerners now
>they start a war killing all israeli men
>we dominate israeli

>How can you hate Israel?
I don't like non-Slavs. Jews aren't Slav.

Only a kike would put women on the battlefield. As for warmongering palestine, you'd be pissed too if the eternal anglo threw your off your ancestral lands so a bunch of confused pollocks could shoot at you with their reperations money for a holocaust that never happened from germany for decades. How about you fuck off back to your leftypol containment board where you're still not wanted because you're a massive faggot?

The Jews are kicking out Muslims for greater Israel. These Muslims are colonizing Europe. Europeans are....choosing to die because it isn't racist.

>Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?
It's the water, senpai.

Instead of fixing your country, why not go make someone else's just as shitty!

I like this thread

Because they are zionists, and zionists dont give a shit about nonjews.

>The Holocaust never happened
>But I want it to happen again
Sup Forums everyone

Oh look its JIDF in full force trying to use women as a subversion effort to feel sympathetic towards their goals using hormones and emotions.

Its all bullshit. The only people on here who are actually racist Trump supporters just fell for a meme. 99% of us are just trolls and satirists

I dont mind Israelites. They just need to stop ruffling feathers around them and beef up their defenses

YOU LITERALLY ATE PALESTINE AND KILLED ITS PEOPLE

>ETERNAL SHITFACING

I too love Israeli propaganda

We want it to actually happen. You're the only one who said again. Fucking retard

Most ppl here are tinfoil hat conspirators and nazi larpers. They are too retarded to distinguish between the leftist Israelis (who are suicidal globalist psychos) and normal Israelis, who are just fighting to defend their land from savages.

Cant deny this proof

You're asking a lot of faggot questions Norway

>flag
>"thanks for the Muslim invasion, Israel"

Nordic cucks love their women getting raped.

bump

Jews are ironically the master race

Look

Faggots love Islam and hate Israel.
Such is the nature of futa-loving degenerates.

Good goy

OHHH IT'S A HASBARA, FROM ISRAELI EMBASSY
>IN NORWAY
OK

>NYET --FUCK YOU ALL YOU'RE TOO FUCKING GREEDY

Why are Israeli girls so perfect

This. Goyim. Human cattle. Means to an end. You and Saudi Arabia, basically jews in disguise, wahabists. Your the worst of the worst humanity has to offer. You look down on us but you should not fear us. You should fear G-d. For he has our back against you and always will. Do you know the Jews dont believe in Heaven? Why they all go to Sheol? The underworld? Because the fake jews, the synagogue of Satan has no place in the presence of the Almighty. And the price of betraying the human race is eternity in damnation. Take that to the bank.

>tats

kys

these shill threads are boring as fuck

Palestine and Israel are memes
nuking that whole area to oblivion would leave us so much better of.
>No ''new Israel''

The hating stops when israel gets in to the 21 first century and gives back the stolen Palestinian land, not to forget disabls all its illegal nuclear weapons.

If you can show me some pretty Juden I might consider putting my white genes in her.

HASBARA HI HI HO HARARA ,

>YOU'RE LYING

FUCK YOU
>TO BE A JEW IS AN INSULT
AND THE REASON IS YOU

SO PRETTY EASY TO SAY FUCK THE JEWS
>EXPLAIN ?

I don't give a fuck about Israel, do what you must.. Just don't leech if other militairy budgets. The EU needs a self sustained militairy and so does Israel

>bends over for jews
>calls others degenerates

TOP FUCKING KEK

Calm down nazi

Loon at this proof

>literal shill rhetoric within first sentence
>poisons the well by insinuating that isreal is self evidently in the right and that a bunch of goat fuckers getting their settlements bulldozed are the "warmongers" versus the people who good goy'ed their way in and waged genocide *literal jewish tricks tier shit right here*
>appeal to masculinity natural protection of women instinct then redirecting aggression towards "ebul" islam *failing to mention that islam was almost irrelevant on the worldwide stage until the (((west))) started dumping funds into insane islamofascist despots if you want more proof compare 1970s iran to current*
>appeal to in group preference by assuming that we are white and care about white interests therefore the kike chamelons are "white" when it serves their interest. Kikes are not white, thats not addon info that "tactical whiteness" to exploit stupid goyim. nice try shlomo

The shill then proceeds to post 5 professional produced propaganda pieces made by the IDF.

You literally cannot make this up.

JIDF shitty shill threads, they dont work, youre wasting your time and money and redpill more polacks who dont believe that kike shills push propaganda on the net...

Palestine vanishing into oblivion.
Even typing it makes me feel like snuggling.

>Israeli girls fight for home and family against warmongering Palestine everyday.
>Israeli girls fight
Nope, if I remember correctly JDF womyn unit was in battle only once and they all run away after few minutes of fire contact with Abu Azrael guys

Good goy

They started doing this because they are fighting cowards who only attack rear-line units, so they started arming women and training them to semi-infantry standards.

I don't care if these Semitic rats fight each other in their desert shithole. They just need to leave white countries, kikes are not white

I've seen better than that at a mosque

I hope you have to accept millions of Africans into your (((homes))) so all your daughters get blacked. Oy vey mulatto jews just like Obama.

I prefer the darker ones desu

Oh look it's this thread again

this

holy shit, didn't know it didn't happen. must have missed that knowledge bomb...

can anyone give me the basic gestalt?

IT'S A LIE

>NAZI ? KEKEKE : IS NEW ISRAEL
>NEONAZI
>POLICE-STATE
>INSTITUTIONAL PSYCHOPATHY

THE FACT THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN COME AND LIE SO YOU JUSTIFY YOUR CRIMES MAKES YOU A FUCKING LIAR

>EXPLAINED

Who do you think is responsible for the rapefugees? Who has been promoting multiculturalism for the last century?

Do you think they would be there if Hitler finished the job?

"Calm down nazi

Loon at this proof"

Calling us nazi's like its an insult. Are you fucking stupid? What is with you fucking shills and never ACTUALLY replying to anyone criticism, of course if you were capable of that you wouldn't be a shill and would be doing actual intellectual work wouldnt you?

Dont you stupid hook nose fucks supposedly have some kind of higher verbal iq? What a fucking meme, they find the most inbred kike retards to shill for them i guess.

Also, I really love the "look at this proof" claim but all you did was post a stupid meaningless picture, your propaganda is fucking TERRIBLE. There is no proof there, its a picture telling people how to thing. Where are the facts, figures, articles, sourced numbers... thats not proof, that is LITERAL LITERAL LITERAL propaganda and not even good propaganda at that.

I THOUGHT YOU KIKES WERE GOOD AT THIS!?!?!?

Are you the anti trap Greek?

Fuck Israel

GAS THE KIKES KEK

As always, the issue with jews isn't their physical features, it's their inability to function normally in our western societies without jewing everyone.

Also jews are the most racist of all, a jewess will never marry you, and her family will always oppose you.

Still waiting on qt Juden. Don't tell me there are none in the master race?

THE FACT THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN COME AND LIE SO YOU JUSTIFY YOUR CRIMES MAKES YOU A FUCKING LIAR
>AND A CRIMINAL

>PERFECT

haha its not like gaza is a modern day concentration camp or something. they are literally imprisoned by imposters. neck yourself

Name?

Sauce on this Jewfu?

Wanna know why israel sucks nigger dick? Here: murderbymedia3.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/antisemitism-is-not-a-pathology-it-is-based-firmly-in-truth/

More gays = More available , simple as that

I believe it's Moran Titanchi

Thanks user.

In WWI Germany was kicking ass. Not a single enemy soldier had set foot on German soil. The U-boats which had taken the world by surprise had decimated British shipping. They had less than a month's food supply for their population.

So, what did Germany do? They offered Britain peace terms on a status quo ante bellum. Even though they had won the war, they offered to have a white peace. But Britain would have to admit defeat.

Then the Zionists came to the British government with an offer. If they promised Palestine (then governed by Britain) to the Jews, the Jews would bring the United States into the war. Even in 1917, the Jews had so much influence in the US, that they could bring them into a war that had absolutely nothing to do with them. The British accepted and gave the Zionists the now-infamous Balfour Declaration promising them Palestine.

So basically the British promised the land of another people (the Palestinians) to the Jews so that 120,000 Americans would pay the ultimate price on their behalf.

Let the former Jew Benjamin Freedman drop some red pills on this subject, and the real reasons for WWII:
youtube.com/watch?v=aY90MSkQtrE

god bless you

I don't give a shit about Palestine

let's kill all "male" yoos and keep the besto of their weemean's eggs, not the women themselves.

holy fuck leaf, why is this not in any of my history books? NVM stupid question. any real "history" books you can recommend?

Stop thinking with your dick.

Their genes need to be eliminated for the good of mankind.

I remember that bulge...

yes and Israeli women also hate unmutilated penises so unless you're a kike or an americafag there's little chance you'll get your dick wet

Israel is pretty much fucked.

Jewish total fertility rate increased by 10.2% during 1998–2009, and was recorded at 2.90 during 2009. During the same time period, Arab TFR decreased by 20.5%. Muslim TFR was measured at 3.73 for 2009. During 2000, the Arab TFR in Jerusalem (4.43) was higher than that of the Jews residing there (3.79). But as of 2009, Jewish TFR in Jerusalem was measured higher than the Arab TFR (2010: 4.26 vs 3.85, 2009: 4.16 vs 3.87). TFR for Arab residents in the West Bank was measured at 2.91 in 2013, while that for the Jewish residents was reported at 5.10 children per woman.

The ethnic group with highest recorded TFR is the Bedouin of Negev. Their TFR was reported at 10.06 in 1998 and 5.73 in 2009. TFR is also very high among Haredi Jews. For Ashkenazi Haredim, the TFR rose from 6.91 in 1980 to 8.51 in 1996. The figure for 2008 is estimated to be even higher. TFR for Sephardi/Mizrahi Haredim rose from 4.57 in 1980 to 6.57 in 1996.

>phone calls and texts
A fucking lie. Those are only passed through some phone operators. Jewish ones. Basically, if you're not on the jewish network, you don't get those texts. They're meant to warn jews in Palestine, not Palestinians.

>leaflets
Killed people. There are reports of people killed by falling stacks of leaflets.

>aborting airstrikes
No way to check, great argument there.

>roof knocking
Mere seconds before the actual strikes, people hardly have the time to evacuate. Countless video proof everywhere.

>pinpoint strikes
Minimizing harm doesn't mean no collateral damage.

Then I guess they forgot:
>using Palestinian kids as human shields
>bombing hospitals when they could send a ground squad
>illegally occupying territories

>supporting jewish women

Don't forget bombing power plants and water treatment facilities.

I'm very Pro Israel but you just sound a lot like (((them)))

fuck you and enjoy yor fucking muslims.

there's nothing worst than betas who fall for the jew propaganda of using girls to support their cause. Jews/Muslims don't give a shit about europe, each of them want you dead and your women enslaved, you would be a cuck to support any of those arab races.

>leaflets
>Killed people. There are reports of people killed by falling stacks of leaflets.
That's the funniest shit I've ever read.

>Be IDF dropping leaflets to evacuate area before bomb strike
>Drop batch of leaflets
>Forgot to cut string holding them together
>Oops
>Durka durka looks up, what's that?
>Durak durka, SPLAT!
>Retard Ahmed in France complains that IDF doesn't do enough to minimize civilian casualties.
>I kek even harder.

>How can you hate Israel?

Their religion dictates that all goy must be slaves to semites.

Ask them.

AND THE HIDDEN 'BONUS' OF DESTROYING THEIR HOUSING SO THEY LEAVE PALESTINE

>THE TRUE REASON THERE ARE BOMBINGS

P.S. : VIVE LE FRANCE

what was ther saying again?

sage goes in all ~fields~ panties?

>Forgot to cut string holding them together

Oy vey, why waste more fuel flying around, droppin leaflets when you can just dump them all at once?