Redneck Revolt

sup Sup Forums
check out our pepes
youtu.be/CywFbSdMVx0?t=99

Li/k/e guns? Hate these stupid LARPing Nazi faggots that have never been successful at anything? Want to actually help your race without committing genocide? Are you not insanely triggered by women's choice within the free and open dating market to be in a healthy interracial relationship that can only make the human race better in the long run? Want to hear the whistling sound a racist's skull makes as a bullet flies past his pasty, greasy ear? Would you like to know more?

redneckrevolt.org/principles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFYhICnRiko
youtube.com/watch?v=5oxh5-hq6mc
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I ironically ran into your brother Nathaniel video tonight.

The gall you dumb fucking commie lefties have to try to co-opt "redneck" culture now.

it's not co-opting you bootlicking scumtard

what is more redneck than preparing to defend against your own fascist government and fighting for the working class man

are you really that triggered, virgin? do you need to retreat back to the safespace of your mommie's basement? good. you should be scared. we aren't antifa and we're ready to fuck your shit up by any means necessary, champ.

You literally are antifa in every way, just under a different label to drive recruitment and apparently radicalized enough that you'll be the ones to fire the shot that will ultimately end your communist revolution in a state sanctioned purge. So by all means, do what you have to do, just remember whatever small victory you gain from it will be paid back thousandfold.

>t. silver spoon trust fund commie LARPing rebel yell

This is what happens when women try to sound tough.

>actually believing that when the shit hits the fan that the people are going to back the Nazis causing violence in the street and crying for genocide

lmao
your time is already up, and we already have more than enough to blow the fuck out of your pointless little wall. the borders will be open. your racist xenophobia will lose. as soon as it's standing it will be destroyed.

i know accepting defeat will be hard, but you have until 2018 to prepare your feeble little mind, sweetie.

>bootlicking
Says the dumb asshole that wants a totalitarian super government to reem him in the ass every day.

Shitty communist larping.

One of these days I think I'm going to have to seriously kill as many of these fuckers as I can.

IS THAT PIC REAL KEK

Trump doesn't drink alcohol.

>Want to actually help your race without committing genocide?

lol no?

It gets terribly predictable doesn't it. It's like listening to a 5 year old try and explain why he's more mature than I am.

I saw a thing earlier about this gun club supporting Antifa and the killing of whites

>Nazis
>Causing violence

Bitch, please. You antifags are literally rioting all over the fucking world. Just yesterday you fucks tried to start shit in France because you didn't like the results of a democratic election.

Literally everywhere you 'anti fascists' go, you attack people with any kind of differing opinion. If you really think anyone is going to back your black bloc faggotry, I look forward to taking pictures of the dumbass look on your face.

Race mixing is degenerate.

"Red neck revolt"? Top kek more like white leftcucks making pretend.

1488 go back to:

Did you ever think that might be because the people don't want inbred white trash antisemites in power? it's so funny how scared you guys are of a little protest already. makes me smile knowing I'm fighting for the right cause. the only thing you have in response is impotence, rage, and more baseless racism just like your president.

>don't want inbred white trash antisemites in power?
Remember friends, communists hate the white race because of cultural Marxism and want to enable white genocide. This post is all the proof you need.

Reported to the authorities

KeK op is larper who won't commit genocide, YOU CAME TO THE WRONG WEBSITE KEK

>Fighting for the right cause

You literally don't know what you're fighting for. You have no platform. Your 'protests' are riots, and the violence is your goal.

You are a fraud and you've deluded yourself into thinking you're some kind of hero. You're a footsoldier for a faceless mob of malcontents with no agenda, no policy, and no future.

Without strife, you have nothing. Without the fight, you are no one. You are an object, a tool, a thing. You'll be used and discarded.

People like you always are.

Oh please, even for the tip of the neo-communist spear in the US, your display is not impressive. You're just like those folded arms dumbshits in Austin. We've been training and preparing for a communist insurgency in this country much, MUCH longer than you kids have. Just having a gun, standing around with it, and trying to make an amateur ISIS video out of your piss poor form.isn't enough to win this war you keep pretending you're going to start.

I will again remind you that shit will change real fast once you indocrinated idiots get mad enough to cross the line into actual armed conflict, and it will get a bit too real for all of you. Pretend revolutionaries is all fun and games until the United States government agencies, military, and various long standing militias get involved and officially considers you a threat to be dealt with.

Also, hope that @Ciaraioch art you posted earlier wasn't yours. Would be a shame for another commie to get doxxed. Given the tweets on that account, including a direct link to Sup Forums on it, there seems to be a chance this might be you.

>Want to actually help your race
>peddles anti-white shit by (((((((NOEL IGNATIEV))))))

rmyt...

Shhhh don't tell her about the militias lol come on that's a surprise for later

Meh, it's not like they don't know already, they already have a III% turncoat dumb enough to join them.

great arguements. 2 neo-nazi propaganda buzzwords. you snowflakes are actually worse than liberals.

i LITERALLY do know what I'm fighting for. to stop you braindead mongs like you from ruining the country with fear and violence. sorry we aren't going to let you guys genocide groups of people before we act. lol

indoctrinated idiot says the guy sitting here reading fake neo-nazi propaganda all day

you guys are cute but don't have the least bit of self-awareness

contrary to what you tell yourselves, the government and military is not filled with right-wing nutjobs like you

>Donald Trump
>right-wing

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHA

Damn these faggots need a good barrel bomb dropping on one of their little LARPing days out shooting paper memes. Didn't end well for these retards playing at being armed rebels. youtube.com/watch?v=ZFYhICnRiko

Anyone got a helicopter going spare for a day?

>this is what autistic communists actually believe

In reality leftists like you will be executed and nationalism will reign. It's inevitable you inferior cuck. I can't wait until we're exterminating you leftist cucks, and your nigger pets.

Normies hate you the left hates you we hate you, you are passive aggressive cowards who got brainwashed by their Marxist professors, win or lose (lol) there is no timeline where this ends well for you, you are the first person sent to the gulag, with all the books you read do you not know how this works, have you not been paying attention to what happens if you succeed, death is too good for you.

in your nest post renounce communism and admit that capitalism has saved more starving people than any other governmental system, if you're not some fucked up antifag

>my yuppie carpet bagger parents moved to the sun belt so that makes me southern

Eat shit Yankee.

>I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT I'M FIGHTING
>Stop the bad mans being bads

You have no fucking clue. You just know you're afraid of something. Everything you want to stop is hypothetical, imaginary. You're fighting ghosts and shadows.

>Also, hope that @Ciaraioch art you posted earlier wasn't yours. Would be a shame for another commie to get doxxed. Given the tweets on that account, including a direct link to Sup Forums on it, there seems to be a chance this might be you.

if you weren't such a dumb little shit you could clearly see I saved that image from twitter, honeybun. maybe you should learn to read more than infographics full of fake statistics blaming blacky for actually being able to satisfy relationships without being a useless plague on society like you.

we're fighting you and your ugly, toxic little identity evropa friends... what is so hard to understand?

how will antifa go to war when mom won't loan them the van????

gg no re

KEK: 1
antifags: 0

>healthy interracial relationship
Good one.

I look forward to doxing your faggy pseudo-redneck crustpunk comrades.

Protip: Attempting communism in the south will absolutely get you shot, and by people who not only outgun you, but will out-think and out-fight you every day of the week.

Example, commiefags getting gunned down after attacking cars in Greensboro, NC:
youtube.com/watch?v=5oxh5-hq6mc

People had more patience back then too.

This thread is gay and you should feel bad. Real rednecks will fucking slaughter you leftie faggots.

Orders are orders, there will be more than plenty of soldiers loyal to the nation and it's people to carry it out to completion. If some of them wish to defect and die a traitor's death like the rest of you then no biggie, really.

And hey, maybe we wouldn't want to kill a bunch of self-labeled communists if you idiots haven't openly stated numerous times that you want to genocide us first. You guys always seem surprised that all the shit you throw at us can actually come back at you, a lesson your comrades learned at Berkeley, and will learn many more times going forward. This will not stop until only one side is left standing and writes the history books for the next generation.

She won't understand that picture

>Decent spread.
No lie I would drink a beer with him.

How many times will this same video get posted? What's sad is these people are taking their anger out on a fucking cartoon frog. What a time to be alive.
Also
>antifa putting "weapon training videos online"
>not expecting their next round of recruits to be filled with feds
Ok

antisemitic neo-nazi propaganda malarky

wow that was hard to grasp

When the upcoming civil war occurs, it will go down the same way as in the spanish civil war.

Commie cucks will unify with the broad leftist/liberal/democratic parties and generally subvert them to push a leftist authoritarian state.

The Right Wing will be aided by the majority of the military and reservists as well as vast amounts of militias and paramilitaries. They'll easily crush the leftists and receive military assistance from the Russians. Perhaps even a neo-condor legion. The end result will be a lot of dead commies and a new nationalist future.

>mfw your commie cuck rebellion is crushed and helps create the foundation for right wing authoritarianism

Also, this is in Arizona? That small group would get dusted very quickly. Also the SWB is crawling with feds/agents etc which would easily squash that group. Good job giving them the incentive to work on your group.

I'm a constitutionalist. But you're right, you are fighting me. You're fighting everyone who's not you.

Libertarian, Constitutionalist, republican. Even centrists. You're fighting everyone who isn't your specific brand of leftist faggotry.

Again, you don't actually know what you're fighting or what you're fighting for.

What are your policies? What are your goals? You want to stop the bad mans. What are you planning on doing instead? You go throw your bottles and rocks and play soldier in the desert, but what the fuck are you actually fighting for?

You don't fucking know because it doesn't fucking matter. The only thing you know is that your life means something, now, because the rest of your bandana-masked loser friends tell you you're on the right side. You don't stand for anything.

Deep down, you're just a child looking for meaning in a life without achievement or direction.

After seeing their range day video I don't think they are a danger to anyone but themselves

Radicalize the left, get to fight liberals, wtf I love antifa now

Gotta love that accelerationism senpai

the more street fighting, the more antifa bullshit, it just radicalizes each political faction and makes war more likely

>Hate these stupid LARPing Nazi faggots

so what you're saying is, is that they're really not nazis and your entire 'movement' is a lie.

The only inbreds in this world and I wish I was just a racist making that up but it's true on a massive scale

Are Muslims

Yuri Bezmenov would be proud comrade

Well how else is this shit going to end? Clearly we've passed the point of peaceful resolution and compromise a long time ago. The left wants no compromise, only unconditional surrender and fulfillment of their demands, and the right certainly doesn't want to cave in now that they have a foothold again.

I know I'm talking all sorts of mad shit myself in this thread but eventually you just have to brace for a fight with an enemy that will refuse to yield to any appeasement other than giving them every single thing they want.

This. The left views 'compromise' as a means to get everything they want They don't make offers, they make demands.

On every major policy decision, when the left offers a compromise, its is universally a move toward their position with nothing given in return. There is no incentive to compromise when no good faith offer is made.

you know the real irony in all this, antifa is a domestic terrorist group, why are we the ones having to fight them, we have like 8 branches of law enforcement for shit like this. Really makes you think

Its also odd that the left even tries to start a fight, since it would have only taken another 10 or so years for the demographic victory to come to them with the boomer die-off.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

this is essential listening material comrade, you would be wise to watch.

Dude totally, now they push all the youth away from their bullshit and it's great

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS

They're not fighting for a cause. They're fighting because the fighting is the real goal. They're in it for the chaos. They want the clusterfuck, because without the fight their lives mean nothing.

The inevitable outcome of identity politics is that the politics BECOME the identities. Without the struggle, these people have nothing. No hobbies, no trades, no skills.

Without the fight, they don't exist.

Boot licking scumtard? You sound like Wolverine trying to curse in the X-Men cartoon.

This guy gets it.

Its also staggeringly stupid.

Say what you will about the USSR, at least they had the ability of long-term planning. It feels as if leftism has been let off the leash, and as a rapid beast it is attacking everything at the same time.

Probably because while they are no doubt domestic terrorists, they have not caused enough quantifiable damage to officially get that label. The only way that happens is if they manage to fuck up and generate an outrage on a national scale, an act so universally hated that the corrupt city/state officials and the media that support them could not save them.

People already fucking hate them for their violent thuggery towards those who disagree or even those who do agree but not 100% with them. But we'll be made out to be the monsters unless they're the ones to truly draw the first real blood and destroy the veneer of "peaceful protest"

And with these unstable idiots trying to field guns, we're getting closer to that event that will give us the blessing needed to purge some fucking commie scum.

You should be spayed.

>sweetie

WEW LAD BOYS WE ARE REACHING SWEETIE LEVELS OF SHITPOSTING

You can tell this is a LARPing woman or a beta faggot (that wants to be a woman) by the "sweetie", "cupcake", and "honeybun" non-insults. Real men willing to do violence don't talk like faggots to sound tough.

SCUMTARD
C
U
M
T
A
R
D

>what is more redneck than preparing to defend against your own fascist government and fighting for the working class man

Not preparing to defend yourself and drinking a cold beer on the porch, after a long hard day of drinking cold beer at work.

t. Someone who actually knows what rednecks are because half of family are rednecks.

FUCK OFF ANTIFA

Even with guns you guys look like pussies.

>HEY FRIEND YOU MADE A TYPO

Want to hear the whistling sound a LEFTISS's skull makes as a bullet flies past his pasty, greasy earPHONES?

i dunno if you've noticed yet but none of your ilk are members of the working class or even attempt to represent the working class, and evidently you are eager to shoot members of the working class because they hurt your feelings.

summary of video:

skinny fat liberal antifa members film themselves trying to shoot things and upload it online, incriminating every member involved and guaranteeing SWAT raids on their homes before they ever have a chance to do anything foolish.

pls be a troll baiting for (you)s

Yes, judging by the youtube they're shooting at table mesa, 4 peaks or miller road. Im not familiar with 4 peaks, but spics all leave the same mess everywhere they shoot. Thats why I belong to a private range.

right on comrade, let em have it.

Hey, Hey, Ho, Ho, fashits have got to go, come on guys say it with me now...

>woman

christ the dude needs to take his trash out

i have no time for chores comrade, there are fashits to be defeated!

> baseless racism

Found a shill.

Lol, this faggot is going to drop someone at 500 yards with an airsoft pistol.

Actually its probably 4 peaks area, vegetation is too dense for miller, and it doesn't look familiar enough to be table mesa road.

The working class are the ones you're fighting, you sheltered trust fund cunt.

Holy hell.

>Li/k/e guns? Hate these stupid LARPing Nazi faggots that have never been successful at anything? Want to actually help your race without committing genocide? Are you not insanely triggered by women's choice within the free and open dating market to be in a healthy interracial relationship that can only make the human race better in the long run? Want to hear the whistling sound a racist's skull makes as a bullet flies past his pasty, greasy ear? Would you like to know more?

You don't actually know any real rednecks do you? I can openly refer to black cows as niggers and no one bats an eye. My family are some of the most racist people i have ever met. Going to collage was a huge redpill for me. I have never had to watch my language before. I honestly thought the liberal city hipster was not a real thing. It was fucking strange to be surrounded by them. Not triggered by race mixing? That is extremely frowned upon. More for the females desu, a white girl with a nigger will be stigmatized for life. My mother told my sister she better never bring home a nigger.

Rednecks are nonwhite

>genocide groups of people

this will obviously happen if the white majority keeps falling and the non-whites keep increasing

tell me honestly, what do you think is going to happen? whites are going to willingly hand over power to and spic/nigger/non-white alliance? whites are going to smile and vote Democrat once whites are 49% of the population?

tell me str8.

She's cute, I wouldn't mind being eaten by her.

OP is either LARPing or a moron thinking he can "convert" anyone on this site. Need to dox the names of these LARPing retards

Actual redneck here. Communism has no hope in the working class Southerner/Appalachian. You had a chance with Appalachia with the coal and steel unions being decent, but the Left is batshit to throw that away with its lack of care of industry and promotion of trannies and queers.

Rednecks admire personal property. Not necessarily in a garish nigger way, but land will always be an achievement for the rural Southerner, and it's none of your goddamn business what he does with this.

I could go on, but redneck infactuation with property and privacy put you two at ideological odds. Grabbing your favorite vidya game firearm with daddy's trust fund money does little to impress rednecks.

Get a fucking job, find a nice girl, and realize you've been brainwashed into a Jewish scheme that does not mesh with working class America post early 1900s.

Az redneck here, these children will fuck up, and get ruby ridge'd. I cannot wait.

Reminder that John Brown was hanged for his actions.