STOP BEING RACIST!

Why are you racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newgrange#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whenever I see black skin I think HIV. I've never been aroused by a black woman.

>Whenever I see black skin I think HIV
this

The dad should be standing on the other side

That child doesn't look nothing look him. Could never race mix because of this, I want my kids to look like me.

A FUCKING POO

This.

Nigger babies are so damned ugly.

>implying BLEACHED isn't more than a meme

look what this (((white male))) and eh nubian queen came out with, a blue eyed lightskin super human

Rarely do things have any effect on my when I see them on 4ch anymore. I used to be repulsed when I saw pictures of puppies being stepped on, or cats being squished by high heels, or that one video of those russians poking around in that dudes brain with a screwdriver, but this OP... you've gone too far cunt. This picture is fucking disgusting.

I'm absolutely in love with black girls

Face the facts. Our European ancestors built civilizations on these bonds.

Nubian queens made their way into Europe and their pussy was so good the Neanderthals went extinct and here we are today.

Because Whites are superior.

Those blue eyes, those good looks. What a waste to throw away your genes.

fuck off no one wants that flat assed becky

He has that perpetual sad look on his face, you can tell he's a cuck

Cause I hate niggers

me too german bro, I fucked a somali queen the other day, it was even funner cause she was a hijabi and had to sneak me in without her dad hearing, this amount of risk made me pump gallons onto her chest and was so invigorating

>those masculine faces

Hans, I...

That white guy is an empty headed simpleton, though. Nothing of value was lost.

Niggers have AIDS.

keep kissing the feet of white women.

one on the right looks exactly like my ex

wew

ya no one except every single nig on the planet

I love being in the south

Disgusting nigger lover

Race mixing destroys diversity
Don't be an enemy of diversity, preserve the colors and keep them vibrant. #ColorCulture

nope

I'm not

Stop race mixing white boys the nigger blood will make your off springs iq drop 30 points

>Two good looking people with an ugly child
>"A picture which destroys racism"

>nubian queen

Lol she's 50+ percent white herself

Id rather be kissing white arse than a monkey tbhstkejdhs

then you woke up

same. I always assume i would get a disease from a nigger lmao.

Ew that face is fucked

I didn't sleep there, I had to leave swiftly after the ordeal, I ain't staying to get jihaded

Dude this post is just random as hell man be more specific.

mfw fucking race mixing

Why would you throw away your blue eyes and genetic superiority?

They always look the same -- brown hair, dark eyes, shit skin

I'm pretty sure beastality is illegal

The funny thing is that the black girl in that photo is probably hated by every black person she sees, and the kid has to deal with both black and white thinking he is a mistake because he isn't the 'right' kind of white/black mix

White men/black women couples are frowned upon while white women/black men are praised

>intentionally degrading your genetic line

diversity is a weakness. only racially homogeneous countries can really have a strong state that doesn't get raped by niggers looking for gibs.
It's better to fuck all the black chicks we can and
bleach them out prior to The Day Of The Rope.

that's because its a full nigger. the nigger you posted has white in herself so her facial structure is more civilized instead of full blow aids orangutan

>Both "parents" have brown eyes
>kid gets blue eyes
>mom not a cheatingwhore

ya mums fucked cunt

post more

Because I experienced niggers. I continue to experience niggers. Its fucking hateful. Theres no reason a redneck from the grain belt has to rub shoulders with Dashiki wearing yellow eyed africans If he doesnt want to. Its dogshit. I buy a 160,000 house and the government moves 20 drug dealing africans in three doors down and drops my property value 30 fucking grand. The shit fucking nightmare fuel. You cant get away from em

Her head is shaped like a handegg-ball, where is her brain located?

isnt it true that over half of black women have herpes and that 3/4 are single mothers

how the fuck can you play those odds with a clear conscious unless you are already a reckless nig with stds out the ass and a bunch of bastard children?

Because it's fun.

dick is diamonds

>the best blacks always have White in them
Duh
This is some weaksauce Aussie bantz. Let me talk to your supervisor, I want another representative.

Fuck off dude, shes mine

>It's better to fuck all the black chicks we can and bleach them out prior to The Day Of The Rope.

HOLY FUCK I WONDER WHO'S BEHIND THIS POST?

>implying you can 'bleach out' the black

One drop, motherfucker.

I doubt that child's his. 2 parents with white facial structure but the child looks like that? Bullshit

Grew up in South Africa. Kaffirs are the most racist, intolerant, evil scum that has ever walked the earth. Goat-fuckers can at least claim religious brainwashing. Islam can be corrected. Kaffirs are irredeemable.

>Sup Forums cant into genetics

I bet Shaniqua got some work done.

omg dudes argh rahh

im

grahh rahhghgh

my racism is... fading rarhahahghhga

black guys are pretty cool.

most babies have gray/blue eyes before they go brown

Can't counter the brainwashing when they're all inbred as hell

why does Sup Forums have the best jungle fever threads?

I have blue eyes and light hair. Neither of my parents do. Same y-hg as my dad.

I seriously don't know why I look way more Nordic than both of them. Much taller and bigger too. It's weird.

Did she inject fat into her ass and thighs?

super mysterious

HNNNNNG

I too ask myself this

Our lack of a black qt. gf is the root of our unironic racism.

It's called progress.

>Shaqueenah's planetoid sized ass at 35.. yeah, enjoy it fag.

You just know she's a pretentious spoiled cunt.

it's called nigress

I am Irish, and we are a small island nation. The British city of London has more people than my entire country. Every foreigner is one less person who speaks the our language, one less person who knows old songs or the traditional way of doing thing, until we're just another shitskin covered rock, no different from anywhere else and the Irish are just memory. I bet half the niggers in the U.S. know the words to the national anthem, how may do you think know the words to Amhrán na bhFiann?

we wuz kangs n shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newgrange#History

Because we cut past the bullshit

this, atleast a poverty stricken black qt will be well versed in loyalty to her man due to gangster culture she grew up in, they would make the best wives and you would lead them with an iron fist unless beta cuck

how does that destroy racism? she clearly doesn't believe black men are worthy enough to marry and build a family with, which is what we've been saying all along, only in a slightly different manner.

in fact I might argue that she believes white is beautiful, black is not...

Can we just dump all those niggers into the sea and replace them with Asians from non-muslim countries?

Sure

I'm not racist i just believe in science, changing the definition of route memory doesn't change the fact that different groups of people have different statistical averages on a genetic basis for a difference in ability to memorize strings of numbers and letters or ideas.

>nigger baby with the curly hair of an animal
RACISTS BTFO

Because BLEACHING and COLONIZING is duty of every white man.

colonise and survive

I believe that IQ is hereditary
I believe in bleaching
I bleach nigresses

I'd bone an african goddess but i'm pretty sure i would get some long forgotten illness afterward.

niggers are degenerates

thats a undisputed fact

good man, colonisation is a sacred duty, I hope to bed an asian qt after my experience with a queen

>root me in the gash ya white cunt

Jesus fuck bomb it's house

>wake up
>go to Sup Forums
>report a racemixing-thread

what a fine way to start the day

>tfw no nubian princesses in my village from Iasi

Is this fake? This truly sounds like bizarro Sup Forums.

>Implying it has a house...