Good countries only

Post in this thread if your country isn't shit and say why.

NZ is a good country because there are no radical mudslimes, feminazis or retard commies

My country is shit and so is there
Sage

Northern Ireland, do you see any Muslims fucking my country up? Nah lad good home grown Christian terrorists keeps the filth at bay

false

The constant quakes keep us honest.

go away montenigger

My country is good because. It doesn't have whites who get cucked by their own slaves.

My country is good because we have Hitler and shit...

out

Too poor to take in refugees.

Freedom

freedom, can own guns so eventually when the country destroys itself i have a living chance, good pay and standard of living. very nice people

We still have free speech in universities and can say the word "tranny" on television without going to jail

Multiethnic

hi guys

Flat earth niggers

New Zealand, due to its isolation, is always about ten years behind on social trends. Just recently, the first waves of feminist bullshit has spread through the country. There was the "rape culture" protest in Wellington, and more recently, the same censorship happening in American universities is popping up here.

Australian. Because we riot against lebs

My country isnt shit because our houses are made of bricks and concrete you niggas should stop with the origami wood shit you call homes.

once. stop living on past glory

My country, even while occupied by burgerland, is the free-est place on the face of the earth

bricks are meant to made from clay, not feces.

Sheepfucker

'Murica!

We're small, isolated, and largely removed from the rest of the world's issues. Unfortunately I think that's also made us rather passive and lazy, but I still wouldn't live anywhere else. Plus the south island is 90% white and very sparse on population.

Cuck of a country if you only look at the cities but based otherwise. Also amazing military history and contributions.

got'em

my country isnt shit because it techincally isn't a country