Best countries by their posts

1. Australia
2. USA
3. North Korea (whenever they do post)
4. (((Israel)))
5. England
Worst countries that post (and are bad in general)
1. Syria
2. Russia
3. Any mudslime country (if you are going to complain about joos do it right)
4. swedes
5. LEAFS

Can't agree more

i really wanted us burgers to be #1 but you guys just shitpost on a whole new level

>3. North Korea (whenever they do post)

Those are just Americans on VPN.

Japanese are pretty good too.

yea i know, but it is still funny.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Canadian.

>1. Syria

Lel fuck off mr. 65%,

Yea boi

All syria talks about is muh assad. They don't talk about anything else.

You've never seen a leaf then

no fair

She loves jews

But you can tell the difference between a real Aussie and a shithead import.

Ever been to /sg/?

German posters are mostly butthurt EU fanatics, they're worse than the LEAF or the Swede

>Australia rank higher than England
>Convicts smarter than normal people

Sounds about right. I'd say it's hard to judge US posters because there's such an overwhelming amount of them.

I don't understand why US is hating on us. We used to be tight. We used to fuck shit up together

Dude, Turkey is last. On occasion, even Canada posts something productive. Not once have I seen even a single post since they made flags automatically by country IP, a poster from Turkey do anything but shit all over the screen.

One of them actually proved that he was North Korean one time. He explained it in quite detail and it seemed very believable.

credit where it's due, those cunts are shitposting virtuosos

No because i don't want to see edgy kids who got beat up in school trying to plays devils advocate when it comes to tyrannical regimes.

Wtf, how North Korea posts?

shit i forgot about roaches. yea i think they take the cake.

Clive cocksucker Palmer posted that.

Pepe is over, dude.

True. Every Roachpost I've seen is utterly abhorrent.

A few qualified people can use the internet,

Wow, the amount of shit flowin from your post exceeds even Pajeets level of shitting in the streets.

Russians are good posters EXCEPT when they try to talk about Russia. For some reason they all seem to think being born in a country gives them deep insight into the intricacies of its geopolitics and national character.

Sure, they definitely know more than the avg foreigner, but every Russian seems to think just being Russian makes them a political science PhD, an anthropologist, and a history major, even if in real life they clean bathtubs for a living.

r8 us pls

Nice try Bruce

I remember that. He didn't prove shit.

Go back to /sg/ we don't want your broke ass polish ass in this thread.

come on, we beat syrians in the shitposting race. don't do us dirty like that.
mfw shit at shitposting.

8/10. I usually only see quality posts from Vietnamese posters even though they aren't very common to see.

You guys are just there. You have some pretty abhorrent posts, but not as much as leafs or roaches

Oh I ain't going anywhere. How's the wall?

Leave syria alone, theyre at war against ((them)) you fat fuck

Because it's true

Ruski got ethnically cleansed so many times that they are the closest thing to eugenic humans that exist

Suka blayt

Syrians are pretty bad. so you are below them. They are always screeching "MUH ASSAD" and "i'm white too guys". All arabic countries are pretty bad.

That post is why you are on the worst poster list

How's the low GDP? even shitskins in chile have a higher GDP.

Russians are always depressed and compete with one another to tell us how shit their country is

>OH I LIVE IN SHIT COMMIE BLOCK WITH 2 METER SQUARED LIVING SPACE
>OH I LIVE ON THE PENSION AND CAN'T AFFORD TO LIVE
>OH THE GOPNIKS DOWN THE STREET ARE MOVING CLOSER TO MY COMMIE BLOCK SCARING ME

You're not a true Aussie then

because you're
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>think being born in a country gives them deep insight into the intricacies of its geopolitics and national character
>makes them a political science PhD, an anthropologist, and a history major
yeah you just described everyone on pol and internet in general

Retarded pajeet thinks they are actual.japs
Lol

#1 undisputable Canada

Kek confirms

>2. USA
>2. Russia
Gives me innuendos, huh.

We are worse than muslims and swedes? lol fuck off shill

I definitely know this Poland bro, me and him worked closely a few months back to find a few isis training compounds. hes the SG baker of breads and is a pretty alright sort of guy

Thanks for proving my point.

>USA

Replace with Finland.

Yeah

Honestly being Russian and talking with other Russians is a Fucking chore

>I'm a victim but I'm also better then you

It's a self destructive loop
Even I living in America can't escape this loop

>He felt for the GDP meme.

Ekhm, aussie, we dindu nuffin, remember that.

Is basket weaving still one of your specialties??

>tfw too intelligent to follow the law

Why are you even shilling for other countries lol. Yours isnt even on the list. Syria is there because all they do is talk about the civil war that's happening. they are always serious.

>hardly anyone denying Americans are good posters
>I'm a terrible poster
Sorry lads. Will do better.

Lurk more in /sg/ faggot, then talk.

Daily reminder if you cant touch your own asshole with your foreskin you arent white.

Agreed. But i think isreal posters have achieved god tier level.

Aruba gets my vote

True champions them fellas

NOTHING WRONG???

America is a mixed bag, some quality shitposts, awful shitposts, some insightful well thought posts, and just leftypol butthurt guy etc. too many us posters

let me guess. You shill for assad becuz 'MUH JOOOOOOOOS"?

They must be doing something right user. My cousin went over there, got nutted in, now is getting married to a leaf.

WTF went wrong?

Going to cucknadia in the 1st place.

Are we considered muslims if we are former Soviet state?

Are you a Muslim?

Ah, slave will always defend his master, right?

Yes but I dont pray 5 times and dont fast. The only muslim thing I do is washing my ass after I use a toilet

Oldfag here.. Systems admnistrator for midwest PADD. Your gas prices will go up tomorrow.

That is all.

Bro is Warsaw a good place to study? Its infrastructure, people, living cost. P.S I'm white

Who said i was defending jews lol? People who use Sup Forums to EXCLUSIVELY obsess jews are dumbasses

>muslim country
>white
pick one.

Germany managed to ruin nationalism AND globalism.

>1.5 million slavs
>300k caucasians (armenians, georgians, etc)
>3 million persians
Fuck off burger

Honestly the thing I agree most with is that the Sweeded really are awful. Nothing they post is funny or informative and it is not bad enough that it is funny by virtue of how bad it is. It is so blandly bad that it in effect is near peak badness.

They are only surpassed by canadians because Canadians are really bitchy.

Tell me more fampai. Is Gotham Shield a happening?

I seriously doubt it

I know right? All of their posts consist of "drumpf btfo" and shareblue tier shill posts

Honestly? Crowded and expensive as fuck. Try Cracow or Gdansk for that matter. I think Cracow is the most /comfy/ place.

You were the one to bring up the jews boi.

Swedes and Leafs are annoying af

Because it's all Syrians talk about.

Topkek. Not a single time I saw syrian anons in /sg/ talking about jooz.

You don't know shit. Some of the most in depth redpills about international Jewry get dropped in /sg/ daily.

NKor and Israel posters are both shit tier. Overall Russians have better posts than the both put together.

pls rate. remember you are talking to a descendant of the dacians, one of the oldest and noblest peoples of Europe

I'm thinking of moving or at least spending some significant time in Poland, poor living conditions don't bother me a jot if the AESTHETICS are right.

Any advice?

If you are IT or any tech spec, the job is no probs. Any "great outdoors" you prefer?

This is true, it's everyone else mainly talking about (((them))). The Syrian lads are usually pretty quiet on the matter of Juden.

Yoi're ok Vlad.

He's gay.

You've just placed one of the largest orders for kerosene in history. Kerosene = Jet fuel.

You guys might be going to war.
Thanks for the 982m dollars BTW.

Cheers, Canada.

I'm always surprised when Brazil is not on those "worst posters" list.