holocaustresearchproject.org/ar/argaschambers.html
db.yadvashem.org/names/search.html?language=en
nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/goebbels-joseph/goebbels-1948-excerpts-01.html
jankarski.net/en/about-jan-karski/jan-karski-life.html
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/wannsee.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
youtube.com/watch?v=gVfFHJE0e1g
avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/angcov.asp
nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/orgs/international/red-cross/ftp.py?orgs/international/red-cross//300000-victims.response
ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p133_Allen.html
m.livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html
web.archive.org/web/20110724012630/http://www.einsatzgruppenarchives.com/jagerimages.html
fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocJager.htm
its-arolsen.org/en/archives/collections/index.html
amazon.com/Denying-History-Holocaust-Never-Happened/dp/0520260988/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1451979524&sr=1-1&keywords=denying history
amazon.com/Lying-About-Hitler-Richard-Evans/dp/0465021530
cwporter.com/bild1.htm
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
robertfaurisson.blogspot.com.au/2006/12/victories-of-revisionism.html
robertfaurisson.blogspot.com.au/2011/09/victories-of-revisionism-continued.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FAKE NEWS

I speak German, that's just an official standardized recipe for chocolate cake.

and 16 black dildos

Wrong, its proof the holocaust happened

Fuck off. I could write a document today that orders nuclear weapons from China and sign it Kim Jong un, it would prove nothing. One document is not proof of anything. We need official documentation backed up with hard evidence. In the camps none of the doors were gas tight. You still have no proof.

>Give up, this document proves the Nazis ordered gas-tight doors

bullets would have been cheaper.

>Several German documents mention the delivery of ‘gas-tight doors’ to the crematoria. Jean-Claude Pressac’s Auschwitz. Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers reproduces several of these documents.
Pressac believes that in so doing, he has provided proof for the criminal intent in the construction of the crematoria. In reality, however, these are quite ordinary doors or windows of finished wood, some of which may be seen in illustrations 88bis to 92. The only difference between these and a ‘non gas- tight’ door appears to be that a strip of felt has been nailed into the cracks of the ‘gas-tight’ doors.
The doors delivered to the Kremas were ‘gas-tight’, because, first of all, the temperature of a crematorium has to be kept down, secondly, to prevent the escape of odors and finally, because ventilation can only be effective if there are no counter-effective openings or poorly closed doors.

>It should be obvious to anyone who has examined the doors of real execution gas chambers and delousing chambers, that these doors and windows could certainly never prevent the escape of a highly dangerous gas.

>If the Germans had wished to use poison gas in these areas, they would have ordered and installed doors which were welded at the very least, such as those in the disinfestations chambers.

I'm trying to find a source for this document but I can't, can someone translate it?

Yeah because you obviously dont want the fucking gas for delousing escaping you dumbass. I still think its bullshit since there's a WOOD door at treblinka

cwporter.com/bild2.htm

That's all I could find

Eichmann's confession.

youtube.com/watch?v=MK4nVaFvK10

Original documentary used in the Nuremberg trial.

awesomestories.com/asset/view/Nuremberg-Trial-Film-Nazi-Concentration-Camps

Eyewitness testimony from a German engineer

historyplace.com/worldwar2/holocaust/h-engineer.htm

Eyewitness testimonies for Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor.

holocaustresearchproject.org/ar/argaschambers.html

>(77) Doors of a Zyklon B delousing chamber (in Auschwitz), exhibiting remarkable similarities to American gas chamber installations. And yet the Germans are supposed to have used primitive wooden doors in their so- called ‘real’ gas chambers, the gas chambers alleged to have been used for the mass murder of human beings!

Yes, I already know about the delousing chambers

Secondary source rather than primary but this databse of victims has been worked on for decades.

db.yadvashem.org/names/search.html?language=en

Excerpts from Goebbel's diary.

nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/goebbels-joseph/goebbels-1948-excerpts-01.html

Information about Jan Karski an important Polish witness.

jankarski.net/en/about-jan-karski/jan-karski-life.html

The Wanssee protocol - a discussion between high ranking Nazi officials on "the Jewish question".

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/wannsee.asp

Heinrich Himmler makes a speech about the extermination of the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg

Testimony of Oskar Groening.

youtube.com/watch?v=gVfFHJE0e1g

All I want to know is does the document mention the word "crematoria" and "Kremas"

The Germans did have disinfection chambers with proper air tight doors. Pic related is from dachaue, which was claimed to have gassed people but no longer

Go take a look at the gas chambers in majdanek. 1.5 million gassed, and they had fucking regular windows

In 1946 the British government set up an inquiry with the specific intent of discrediting Jewish immigration to Palestine and downplaying the Holocaust. It was headed by centre-right, non-Jewish, senior judges, civil servants and diplomats from America and the UK.

Its reluctant findings estimated the number of Jewish victims from the Holocaust at 5.7 million...

Germany - 195,000
Austria - 53,000
Czechoslovakia - 255,000
Denmark - 1,500
France - 140,000
Belgium - 57,000
Luxemburg - 3,000
Norway - 1,000
Holland - 120,000
Italy - 20,000
Yugoslavia - 64,000
Greece - 64,000
Bulgaria - 5,000
Romania - 530,000
Hungary - 200,000
Poland - 3,271,000
USSR - 1,050,000

Total Number Jews Killed - 5,721,500

avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/angcov.asp

I don't believe you.

Why did the Nazis at concentration and death camps treat the people for sickness and such before they were sent out to be gassed?

This source refutes the claim that is made by some Holocaust deniers that Red Cross documents support them.

nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/orgs/international/red-cross/ftp.py?orgs/international/red-cross//300000-victims.response

They ordered a new door for the crematorium because obviously there will be some kind of gas and smell when you burn humans.
that is normal..every normal crematorium has this doors

Well, the Nazis ordered gas-tight doors to the "shower room" according to this document. I want to know if this true

>posnan meme

But assume this speech is genuine, it says Himmler wants to Ausrottung the Jews, which is translated as exterminated. But is that what Ausrottung means?

Did Hitler also believe that the Germans were about to be holocausted?

>if the German nation wishes to end the condition of its pending destruction [Ausrottung] in Europe

Or has this word been twisted out of context from its original meaning in translation?

>Wenn aber ein Männlicher nicht beschnitten wird an seiner Vorhaut, wird er AUSGEROTTET werden aus seinem Volk, weil er meinen Bund gebrochen hat. (Genesis 17:14, Luther Bible)

>And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be CUT OFF from his people; he hath broken my covenant. (Genesis 17:14)

>Darum haltet meinen Sabbat, denn er soll euch heilig sein. Wer ihn entheiligt, der soll des Todes sterben. Denn wer eine Arbeit am Sabbat tut, der soll AUSGEROTTET werden aus seinem Volk. (Exodus 31.14, Luther Bible)

>Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be CUT OFF from among his people. (Exodus 31:14)

Hitler himself used ausrotten figuratively on numerous occasions.

>Was aber besaß dieses Bündnis für einen Wert, wenn erst das Deutschtum der Habsburgmonarchie AUSGEROTTET worden wäre? (Mein Kampf, 142)

>What kind of value did this alliance possess once the Germanism of the Habsburg Monarchy had been ELIMINATED?” (Mein Kampf, 142)

>den Marxismus und seine Begleiterscheinungen aus Deutschland AUSZUROTTEN (Berlin Sportspalst speech, 1933)

>to ELIMINATE Marxism and its accompanying phenomena from Germany (Berlin Sportspalst speech, 1933)

Lol you're on a holocaust denial forum trying to prove the holocaust

Fuck outta here kike shill

Raul Hilberg and Encyclopaedia Judaica, he consulted official Nazi documents in 1947 which indicated 750,000 by train. ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p133_Allen.html

Bones and the sand/ash mixture. m.livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html

>The doors delivered to the Kremas were ‘gas-tight’, because, first of all, the temperature of a crematorium has to be kept down, secondly, to prevent the escape of odors and finally, because ventilation can only be effective if there are no counter-effective openings or poorly closed doors.

Yeah that's what I thought, so these were for the cremation room?

Utter lies

The Jäger Report is a tally sheet of actions by Einsatzkommando 3

The original.

web.archive.org/web/20110724012630/http://www.einsatzgruppenarchives.com/jagerimages.html

The English translation.

fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocJager.htm

Please show me some documents on where they put the ashes of 6 GORRILLIAN jews.

I have proof it didn't happen and that the 270,000 dead Jews died of starvation and disease after the supply lines were destroyed by allied bombs

My proof is in majority English and was conducted by the Red Cross

Its a bot

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

The International Tracing Service holds hundreds of thousands of pieces of paperwork relating to the Holocaust.

its-arolsen.org/en/archives/collections/index.html

Translations are about as credible as the holocaust

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

This calculation is better mate

Denying History: Who Says the Holocaust Never Happened and Why Do They Say It? by multiple authors
amazon.com/Denying-History-Holocaust-Never-Happened/dp/0520260988/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1451979524&sr=1-1&keywords=denying history
>Book is basically your Holocaust Denial 101 course.
>Tells how the holocaust denial movement started, who the key players and organizations are in the game.
>Tells what methods Holocaust deniers use to spin their web of lies and lure in the average Sup Forumstard
>Has a nice rebuttal section that explains why Holocaust deniers are wrong

Lying About Hitler by Richard Evans
amazon.com/Lying-About-Hitler-Richard-Evans/dp/0465021530
>Book is about one of the most known Holocaust deniers, David Irving and his lawsuit against an author who called bullshit on Irving's research.
>the book is written by the Historical expert on the topic appointed by the court.
>follows the trial of David Irving's lawsuit, along with showing how Irving and his fellow Holocaust denial "historians" arrive at their conclusions (i.e. purposeful mistranslated, cherrypicking outlying statistical numbers, using a single witness who claims x, and ignoring 15 other witnesses who claim y happened, and outright making shit up)

>You are about to commit genocide
>but before you commit the genocide
>You treat & heal the people you are about to genocide

If Germans were so efficient - we all know this meme

Why were they this inefficient in orchestrating a simple genocide? I mean, with a butcher knife and few soldiers you can kill million people in a week as shown by other genocides.

Wait so you're saying we aren't going to be the ones to start the first holocaust and that one ALREADY HAPPENED?!? Well fuck guys I guess Hitler did do a lot of good, I always though he just killed other white people in self defense

>Everything I don't agree with is fake

I don't believe in the holocaust mate, it was a joke post. I was just wondering what the document said and germabro told me

The Holocaust didn't just encompass gas chambers though. Several methods of extermination were used, in many cases simple gunshot executions

I don't imply you did but I'm wondering why did Germans do this

Some Asian genocides have gone at million a death in a week pace with just knife.

Yet Germans treated the people, healed them

And masturbation roller coasters.

Because its illegal and they can go to prison so they never brothered finding out the truth I guess

cwporter.com/bild1.htm
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

> I'm spamming Sup Forums with anti holocaust denial articles with no alterior motive, honestly

>diaries

were they written with a ballpoint pen?

Simple gunshot executions are very hard to put under "Holocaust" the systematic genocide of jews though than gas chamber gassings, you basically have to have source for their motive for that.

Gun executions can be very spontaneous in times of war (gunshot executions) but gas chambers show a very meditated and planned system.

And besides if Germans went with gun trials as way of genocide then how come they were really inefficient with it? 6 million in 4-5 years depending where we count isn't really a big number.

10 million Ukranians died in one year during famine. The famine here are the germans with guns out to kill all kikes obviously so they'd get 6 million done in year or two easily.

I read they also used to stick wooden blocks up Jews asses too

what kind of doors would you use on a fumigation chamber?
de-lousing/fleaing was critical. the prisoners would have died of any number of diseases had they not.

OP here, let this thread die, I don't need it anymore

robertfaurisson.blogspot.com.au/2006/12/victories-of-revisionism.html

robertfaurisson.blogspot.com.au/2011/09/victories-of-revisionism-continued.html

>Some Asian genocides have gone at million a death in a week pace with just knife.
stop reading imported comic books.

If there are no names, then holocaust didn't happen. How are police to know who to take on a ride to concentration camp if they have no names?

Sup Forums should value evidence and truth. I'm offering documents that offer a perspective not offered very often on this board, and unlike the documents that come from Holocaust denialists, there's a lot more evidence to prove it did happen than it didn't happen

You can want the Jew dead all you want, go ahead. But you should understand that things like the holocaust aren't just fabrications, there's plenty out there to back it up, you just haven't bothered looking for it

German user translated it >They ordered a new door for the crematorium because obviously there will be some kind of gas and smell when you burn humans.
that is normal..every normal crematorium has this doors

which goes with what I had read:
>The doors delivered to the Kremas were ‘gas-tight’, because, first of all, the temperature of a crematorium has to be kept down, secondly, to prevent the escape of odors and finally, because ventilation can only be effective if there are no counter-effective openings or poorly closed doors.

So no need for this thread anymore

The source is obviously biased.

And the sources from Holocaust denialists aren't?

Hitler lovers fuck off. The holocaust wasn't just jews in concentration camps being gassed. It included the murders of mentally and physically crippled, political opponents, ethnic groups (Slovenes, Poles, Belarusians, gypsies etc.), fags. It involved deaths in concentration camps (either through starvation, labour or executions), executions of hostages, the kidnapping of children to be raised in German families, the proccess of Germanisation of those "lucky" enough to fit the German quotas )others were deported or used as slave labour)and other genocide policies.

Why would they be?

That's a microwave oven retard

because they're by and large written by Hitler sympathisers?

>In 1951 the Jew Léon Poliakov, who had been part of the French delegation at the Nuremberg trial (1945-1946), stated his conclusion that we had at our disposal an overabundance of documents for all points of the history of the Third Reich, with the exception of one point alone: the “campaign to exterminate the Jews”. For this, he wrote, “No document remains, perhaps none has ever existed” (Bréviaire de la haine, Paris, Calmann-Lévy, 1974 [1951], p. 171; English version: Harvest of Hate, New York, Holocaust Library, 1979, revised and expanded edition).

You have no documents to prove it or physical evidence either. If you have read holocaust denial literature you wouldn't be spamming my thread with shitty anti holocaust denial articles.

And where are getting this from? Let me guess, anyone who denies the holocaust is a Hitler sympathiser

The only people Ive ever seen work harder to convince someone on total bullshit is a salesman.

The holocaust is bullshit propaganda pushed as historical fact. You sit and spout this bullshit that it really happened while the jews totally wreck the civilized world using third worlders as bio weapons and twisting our own laws and freedoms against us right fucking now.

I could still sympathize with Hitler even if he did kill six million Jews. The Jews have much more to gain than simple Hitler sympathizers.

These document prove the Jews deserve to be gassed.

>The Jews have much more to gain than simple Hitler sympathizers.

This.

Israel.is using our own "aide" money to fund left wing antifa groups, arm and train them. Yet people want to butch about nazis and holocaust frauds. Great distraction is all it is.

Look at this here tragic past dear goyim, nevermind the events that led up to it, and do not make a parallel to those events today oy vey.

t. Goyswindler Goldstein

Gas yourself

>Israel is using our own money to fund left wing groups
source?

This is routinely discussed here and could be found with a quick google, though I think he means. Jews and Zionists rather than 'isreal'

They ordered gas tight doors, but I guess they never arrived?

see Read the thread and stop bumping it

Also see this for more

I was really hopeing that you were going to post my calculations. I calculated that it would take 10 years to go through the entire cycle of from round up, to sorting (classifying) to transporting to final destination to and then the gas and cremation process..

Dont forget the masturbation rollercoasters

I'd like to see either or you prove your assertion.

The delousing chambers (gas chambers) were not the shower rooms. They were separate areas. Until you realize this, you're points are all moot.

>gas-tight doors, a safetey measure, means the lolohoax happened

Truly a feral cunt you are aye faggot

Kek, neo nazi and anti fa really are fucking identical. They're right next to each other on the political horseshoe

>believing kike propaganda

Plebbit is that way, kid

You forgot the part about the happy gas, it was happy gas tight doors

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

enough of this antisemitism

>shot in the stomach three times

Boy. bet his face was red. Some people are so clumsy.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

I don't care.