Haha bitches

Even when I get caught I'll get out of it 4fags

Other urls found in this thread:

darktriadman.com/2017/04/23/berkeley-police-investigating-antifa-bike-lock-terrorist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha mom i posted it again look

haha you gonna get beaten up badly sometime soon haha

haha

Impostor!
I'm the REAL Eric Clanton and I've fled to Canada.

Fucking shut up you guys, seriously.

Here's some words of wisdom for you comment posting idiots. You people think your opinions are so important and that you possess some natural-born expertise. But take it from ME, a REAL expert, when I say your comments are even more stupider than you people making them. Now I have a lot of experience, so when I say something, it counts. That's because I'm very important and I know what I'm talking about, unlike feeble-minded you. I see you want to retort by posting a reply, do you? PSHAW!!! You can't post a reply to me because you're speechless, and you're too AFRAID. Besides, no one wants to hear your stupidness anyway.

Do you know who I am? I have 9 black belts, 15 Masters degrees and a PhD in Applied Arithmetic. That's right, you know I'm way better than you, and all my fans and supporters will gladly tell you how great and awesome I am! Have you seen my power level? It's over 9000! You know what that means? It means I have more than 9000 units of POWER. It also puts my total adjusted force rating at 22000! That's more than triple, so you don't want to make me mad because anger is my middle name, and I give love a bad name, which only makes me angrier.

Remember: He who laughs last, laughs last. So, go ahead, I dare you to write a reply to my comment. I DOUBLE dare you to write a reply to my comment. But I know you won't reply to my comment because YOU'RE ALL TOO AFRAID.

I'll fucking hit you fags in the head as well with a lock, you can't track me fuckers.

MMMAPJAMMMAMAAPA
*takes 3 dicks out of mouth*
NO, IM the real Eric Clanton

TRUMP SUPPORTING MOMMY BASEMENT BOYS. IM WATCHING YOU

what kind of car does he drive?

No i didn't I went to Australia

I can prove that I'm the real Eric Clanton, so don't test me.

Here's some words of wisdom for you comment posting idiots. You people think your opinions are so important and that you possess some natural-born expertise. But take it from ME, a REAL expert, when I say your comments are even more stupider than you people making them. Now I have a lot of experience, so when I say something, it counts. That's because I'm very important and I know what I'm talking about, unlike feeble-minded you. I see you want to retort by posting a reply, do you? PSHAW!!! You can't post a reply to me because you're speechless, and you're too AFRAID. Besides, no one wants to hear your stupidness anyway.

Do you know who I am? I have 9 black belts, 15 Masters degrees and a PhD in Applied Arithmetic. That's right, you know I'm way better than you, and all my fans and supporters will gladly tell you how great and awesome I am! Have you seen my power level? It's over 9000! You know what that means? It means I have more than 9000 units of POWER. It also puts my total adjusted force rating at 22000! That's more than triple, so you don't want to make me mad because anger is my middle name, and I give love a bad name, which only makes me angrier.

Remember: He who laughs last, laughs last. So, go ahead, I dare you to write a reply to my comment. I DOUBLE dare you to write a reply to my comment. But I know you won't reply to my comment because YOU'RE ALL TOO AFRAID.

He looks way older than the supposed age of 28.

Now you've done it !!!
You frauds won't quit until you ALL start putting your name as Eric Clanton, all the time, won't you?
WELL I FORBID IT !!!!!!!!!!

whats funny is I could see this being the real eric clapton

probably because hes a CIA agent provocateur planted to stir shit up

My name is Marcus Hoyum, I live at 36 Middleborough Road in Coventry UK

I am really 57 and have had problems with hemorrhoids for years. It was getting to where I was spending two weeks out of the month on the can due to constipation from opiate medication I have to take. Then one week where I use the prep H to push the roids back into place. I got refered to a surgeon recently and he said I had a bad case and set me up for surgery. They decided to do a colenistimy (colon probe. where I guess they pump you full of air and put a tube all the way up). I did not know that it was that extensive or I might of gone without it..at least not with this surgery. I was told afterwards that I had some of the largest they had seen, like tennis balls.

I had trouble gettin cleaned out prior to surgery due to the pain and the opiates. I awoke after 2 hours of surgery. I had packing in me and was told to go home, take a bath, and they would come out. I had terriable cramps and gut pain, prostate pain, and severe anus pain. I have lots of stitches down there. I was leaking blood everywhere. I took several baths and finally the packing came out. I took stool softeners and drank a lot. Finally the first meal, or what was left over from before, came out in the bath. I didnt have a full bowel push because of the pain but a bunch of crap, in small strings, some packing, and a huge amount of blood came out. I would say a pint.

One the third day I had an involentary bowell push but came up empty. I forced a bowel movement and produced a large pile of soft serve crap which was full of blood. It becomes a real fight to live. I have some blood a fecal leakage which I clean up each time with a bath or a soaking wet warm wash cloth. Then I fold a washcloth in half and put in between my swollen cheeks until dry. They shave you down there and the stubble that grows back is very painful to the opposite side. I have never felt such pain. Each day has been a little better except for the third in which I was worse.

If you dont hear from me I am ok... or really bad.

Sauce now.

NO I'M SPARTICUS

Stop impersonating me guys, I got some lawyers on reddit that really hate you.

>That's because I'm very important and I know what I'm talking about
> I have 9 black belts, 15 Masters degrees and a PhD

argument from authority

Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

>CIA agent provocateur planted to stir shit up
wouldn't he be fbi?

All these Eric Clanton's.
He must be an l33t h4x0rz to have this many proxies.

>BBBRRAAAAAAPPPPPP

But serious guys, I've gone underground so chill out with the posting about me.

>I'll get out of it 4fags
geg
he's had charges pressed against him by Sean Stiles (guy he whacked)

You mean guy "I" wacked

I'M CLANTON

Since the law doesnt want to make arrests, matters will be taken into the hands of the public.

The police will find this man in a seedy motel room, strangled by a belt tied to the radiator on the wall, wearing stockings, garter belt, makeup, and a 15 inch dragon dildo shoved up his ass.

The police never investigate that shit.

You'll have to find me first, YOU MORON.

>Here's some words of wisdom for you comment posting idiots. You people think your opinions are so important and that you possess some natural-born expertise. But take it from ME, a REAL expert, when I say your comments are even more stupider than you people making them. Now I have a lot of experience, so when I say something, it counts. That's because I'm very important and I know what I'm talking about, unlike feeble-minded you. I see you want to retort by posting a reply, do you? PSHAW!!! You can't post a reply to me because you're speechless, and you're too AFRAID. Besides, no one wants to hear your stupidness anyway.
>Do you know who I am? I have 9 black belts, 15 Masters degrees and a PhD in Applied Arithmetic. That's right, you know I'm way better than you, and all my fans and supporters will gladly tell you how great and awesome I am! Have you seen my power level? It's over 9000! You know what that means? It means I have more than 9000 units of POWER. It also puts my total adjusted force rating at 22000! That's more than triple, so you don't want to make me mad because anger is my middle name, and I give love a bad name, which only makes me angrier.
>Remember: He who laughs last, laughs last. So, go ahead, I dare you to write a reply to my comment. I DOUBLE dare you to write a reply to my comment. But I know you won't reply to my comment because YOU'RE ALL TOO AFRAID.
fresh pasta?

Someone just call the bloody PD ask if they have an open investigation.

Thats great honey haha

Hah! They already tried, and FAILED, because I FOOLED them!

This isn't grinder Eric.

I also have several clever disguises, including my new black mask, or "Black Face" as I like to call it.

>more stupider

I FOOLED THEM!

Listen to his lecture, he cant even get a complete sentence out. Also faggy voice. What a failure he is.

This goes in the pasta folder.

You all better stop. I'm protecting Eric, he and I are together now. Touch him and I will personally don my XXXXXL antifa hoodie and defend him against you.

>more stupider

Stopped reading there.

Nope! I'm in Finland with Shia

he doesnt matter anyways, what matters is impact we did in whole community

Imposter! I fled to New Turkey!

oh no you fucking dont

>*clicks bike lock*
You trolling son's of bitches

Eric here, safe from the damned fascists, you can learn from this multicultural utopia!

Can the real Eric Clanton please stand up

Hi Pik

Hi. You know where the real Eric Clanton is? I have a bike lock with his name on it

nuf said

hahaha
memes are writing themselves

I have another one

jesus christ they're actual idiots

source:
darktriadman.com/2017/04/23/berkeley-police-investigating-antifa-bike-lock-terrorist/

looks like PD is starting to investigate him

And it this isnt larper: then he is lawyering up

MSM doesnt want to admit that Sup Forums is allways right