Beards Bluepilled?

Are beards Bluepilled?
Beards have become extremely popular among Leftist as an attempt to look masculine.
Should we resort back to a clean Western Shave or is there a different way?

If you cant look as masculine as a leftist with a beard without a beard, you might aswell kys right now

>have scar on my face because of a car accident
>grow a beard to hide it
>im a bluepilled leftist now
fugg

who gives a fuck

Beards are not universally bluepilled, it's just that shaving your beard shows higher status in the west since it means you have access to razors and can afford them. Also, in the military, beards can be a liability in combat or training situations.

This.

This board is chock full of retarded cunts.

Scars look cool you nigger

>Beards have become extremely popular among Leftist as an attempt to look masculine.
"""Beards""". No beards are not bluepilled if you can grow a proper one unlike those cunts.

And this.

beards cover a recessed jaw and weak facial aesthetics, common among the weak and insecure leftists

>scar look cool you nigger

What if he's got a heinous cleft palette or a hole in his cheek?

Beards have been made popular by immature hipster types. If you wanna appear grown up, shave.

>being so insecure that you let immature hipster types dictate your grooming habits.

oh boy neck holes make me fucking wetttt

This why I don't grow one. I wan't people to see my glorious jaw line. I do keep my stubble pretty long, though

You can't wear a beard to get inspected by thuh Brigadier unless you half pip or greater cunt.
AntiFa we know all your tricks.
We got 200 Swanie Barricks lads ready to take you apart with tools and fire.
Stay out of the West..
We tracking and we fracking Commies.

I just don't like shaving. Really irritates my neck.

But I'm not a leftist and keep my beard neat and groomed? I'm twenty-six and I look young enough for my age, I take the beard off and I may as well be a teenager again.

Half of beard enthusiasts are balding faggots trying to compensate. Just keep a bit of stubble, that's the redpill of facial hair.

They don't look masculine though, they wear thick glasses and either have frail frames or they're hipster santas.

>Are beards Bluepilled?
Not really but their a good indicator.
>Beards have become extremely popular among Leftist as an attempt to look masculine.
Yet they are a good indicator.
>Should we resort back to a clean Western Shave or is there a different way?
I think so.

Not shaving is a poor grooming habit.

Just keep it neat and trim, most leftist pigs look like taliban.
Keep a beard but put effort Into proper grooming and trimming and you'll pull it off

I keep a short goatee and mustache and shaved cheeks and jawline, which i'm kinda proud pdf.

then the hair would't grow over it you dumb burger

Beards are bluepilled as shit, only beta boys who want to look (((manly))) have them.

Redpilled men shave every single day

>Is there a different way
Return to your warrior roots, white man.

Shaved head with full beard covering my neck here come at me op

>I can't grow a beard for shit therefore I'm going to attach a political stance to it and call you a faggot

fucking beardlets
when will they learn

Thats how we roll here on >>Sup Forums

Is that the racist laughing Mexican man meme?

yes post rare risitas

That's because they are female to male trannies with weak, feminine chins. If a beardfag gives you static IRL, you could be dealing with one of these things.

I'd rather not Ahmed.
Mudslimes like you don't take very many showers.

>tfw can grow glorious thick beard but receding hairline