Why are Jews pushing race mixing so hard?

Why are Jews pushing race mixing so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dCDMGu-xi30
youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you weren't a virgin you'd know its fun

youtu.be/dCDMGu-xi30

lower your intelligence goy. your offspring will be pleasure seeking morons

Is it rly? How so

If a pussy ass polich boy like u tried to mix it up in america a pack of black bulls would beat u up and kill you by stabbing you in your kidneys with a knife.

Is it just me or racemixers in media are usually ugly?

I don't know but one thing I am certain of is that white genes are winning, each race mixed person is lighter, and lighter.

I've also noticed that many half black half white babies are just white.

they would have no reason to stab a brother.
poles are non white.

death to white people

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>Spending trillions of shekels to promote race mixing and put it everywhere
>because it's fun
>so that you will consider it for your own enjoyment

No agenda here goyi....I mean, fine citizens!

Bullseye

Breed out superiour genes.
Make you a human mutt.
(((they))) take over.

Race mixing weakens collective identity and makes it safer for Jewish people because they have a history of being purged from nations collectively due to their parasitic nature.

There's also the fact that international capitalism promotes cosmopolitanism and egalitarianism to maximize profits for a handful of globalist (((elites))).

It's a no-brainer.

The jew cannot become master of any people, except a bastardized people.

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc

all of that girls films are about fucking white men. look at her imdb. shes sincerely pro black in every aspect of her life except for the bed room, ironic

Because they are smart and know they cant fully control the world until there is only one ethnic group, one race

If all the races intermix, then racism will eventually be a thing in the past. Why is this so hard for you goyim to understand?

>the Jews want every race to be as fucked up as they are.

To push a standardized, centralized Global Goyim tax base at the lowest 3rd world social common denominator, with no cultural identity or history and therefor no chance of mass unification by the Goyim against their plunder of the world. The Jews call it arrested development.

Stop crying, it's been done for many years
If this was 1980 nobody would give a shit, now everyone all of u sudden care.
You can blame the jews for creating racial tensions in the US
People have changed.
Typical Divide and Conquer

this. interracial sex is hotter. never fucked a black girl but fucked some latin babes

To make Brave New World even more of a reality than it is already

oh yes it is. white girls are fucking freaky as fuck in bed.

This

Adopted Sudanese chick was the most fun I've had, looked like a white girl with big lips and curly hair dropped in chocolate

Latinas are very underrated. They've always been a perfect fit for my dick.

except us jews, its racist to holocaust our genes.

Came here to post this. Good post user.

filename

wats the film name

Everything everything

Can't rule over the goyim if they have white 105 IQ genetics. Gotta brown em down.

Just part of their divide and conquer plan.

Please. Any racial fetish you have will wash away once you bang a girl of a different race. Youll realise its pretty much the same as banging a white girl. Basically a palette swap.

kys you disgusting fuck

israel is race clean and this country promote(only inside israel) the god genes family - wise guys with wise ladies
and if someone not smart/actractive -hi became a medicine doctor

Just like many grill BLM activists.