I'm on the edge, serious question

has the world gone batshit insane or is it me?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

please reply

This is fucking heinous

Just let it burn

this isn't meant to convert anyone to their side of beliefs, it's meant to please the people who already think like they do
their getting desperate and doing stunts this blatant is both a good and a bad sign
good because they're desperate to keep the attention off of actual discussion of meme topics like trans they're shoving down people's throats
bad because they can do this in public without the majority calling them out on their blatant propaganda
the upcoming years are going to be an interesting clash of ideas

That video is god awful. Feminism was a mistake.

The matrix is running into some errors

How do people watch this and think " This is quality entertainment ".

This is the text book example of Poe's law.

I found it funny but not nearly as relevant as pic related.

its just a dumb autistic show. normies do not watch shit like that. it's like a leftist watching a sam hyde or moonman video. its all just weaponized autism seeking out equilibrium.

I imagine ISIS watches videos like this to justify their cause when they need morale

Bumping for the end times

100% batshit insane.
Its astonishing how batshit insane it is. I think Democracy was a really stupid idea

What really tickles my pickle about all this Bill Nye shit is this is the first time that they are trying to claim science with their SJW bullshit.

They already have all the non-STEM psudoscience words behind SJWism, now they are trying to equate gender "science" with a general scientific consensus.

Jews basically own the world and are about to run it into the fucking ground.

Buckle up fuckers, you're in for one hell of a ride. When there are literal luciferians controlling the world, you know shit is seriously fucked.

Would mohammedans be any better?

>has the world gone batshit insane or is it me?

It's like the whole shows purpose is to make mockery of white male scientist and thus whole white male science?
Wonder (((who))) is behind the idea?

What the fuck did I just witness? I know it's Netflix and all, but FUCK!

This is what they are doing indeed. My brother is a redditor FUCK YEAH SCIENCE kinda guy and even he calls bullshit on the SJW stuff being equated with science and largely ignores it. I think there might be more people like my brother out there.

People will argue with you and say "we've been saying the world been going crazy for all of human history."

Its different though. Its the timescale. The sheer speed of it is astounding. We've gone from trannies being the but of a joke to the most treasured class of citizens in less then a decade. Think, for example, how long it took for blacks, or gays. Centuries for them to be even considered acceptable to be around. But boom, within 50 years, acceptance, marriage, adoption etc. Everyone here knows too that we are right now edging on the next big "civil rights" in pedo's and beastality.

Science is based literally in reality

or are you going to go on believing you you sky person again?

find the hidden knowledge

Every day we fall further from Gods light

it all started after ww2. cultural marxism won

what can one do? i can't keep drinking myself into a stupor every night

Damn man the west deserves to die

youtube comment
>I didn't know world peace got a second season.

Improve yourself

You and me both. Do you even enjoy anymore at this point or are you just going through the motions?

I'm trying to.
Doesn't work

>God

no such thing there is only Science

Even I feel like plowing a truck into a crowd after that video

Pray for either
A: Jesus to return and cleanse the Earth
B: The day of the rope

But honestly? Get married. Have kids. Teach them morals. Raise a new generation and instruct them against this shit. Make this next generation bomb liberalism and social marxism back to the stoneage and usher in a bright conservative future.

is this a bad lip sync? please let this be a bad lip sync
the 'damn skippy home slice" is going to trigger everyone in voat. i don't know who the host is, reminds me of bill nye

Nuke USA please

I was thinking about it the other day, and I came the conclusion that the patterns pretty standard

If a healthy culture is exposed to degeneracy, it stamps it out immediately, and only addresses the topic if absolutely necessary, and in clear, negative terms. Other then that even the mention is taboo.

For unhealthy cultures, they follow a cycle. First, they denounce the degenerate element, but allow for its discussion among the learned men, artists, scholars. It is viewed as disgusting by the populace as a whole, but allowed to be studied by esoteric.

Before long, however, the jaded, perverse, or the bored will seek it out, whether for pleasure, or to satisfy their own curiosity. It remains unacceptable publicly, but their emerges a certain hushed understanding that certain people will and do seek it out.

Then comes the crucial phase, mockery. Something that people would only discuss in hushed terms becomes widely known though ridicule. Its put on full display, but it is the expense of humor. People feel comfortable discussing it in mocking terms, and the knowledge of the activity goes from obscure to well known

Then comes apathy, the natural result of humor and exposer. the shock wears off, and people just sort of get used to it. It might not be encouraged, but the taboo sensation disappears.

Form here we get to acceptance, and finally encouragement

Mockery is the crucial step though, its what lays the way for general acceptance. This is why you have to be wary of whatever people are making fun of. For a long while, beastality and pedophia were so taboo I would only ever here them mentioned obliquely. Now it seems theres countless comedy routines with these as the premise. They are tying to wear the shock off people.

This is literally World Peace season 2

>Calls people anti-science for critiquing man-made global warming.
>Says man who dresses on womans clothing is a woman

If you haven't figured it out yet. "Most people" will go along with almost anything if authority tells them that "this is the good stuff".

>did you learn gay in college?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

We have almost completed the social decay we initiated with Plato and his "idea of the good", it was then amplified by Jesus and kept going untill the technology we have has put this idea absolutly ad absurdum so it became even more destructive. I believe that the jews only partly support it. They just accelerate the process and fight those who wish to stop it.

I dont get it

thank you for your input

It looks like (((they))) are shooting their last bullets honestly. Good.

All phones being sold must come pre-bugged. Reason: muh chillens.

most people have been conditioned to like and approve whatever they see on tv

Plato was a mistake, but the first mistake was the sophists.

oh god it's true

you can change the actors for the gang and it would be perfect

Fucking hell, we just jumped timelines again, I just had a heart attack, so the timeline where I died from it got baleted. Maybr it has something to do with 122222222

thanks

whats wrong with an intellectuals caste?

who got ?

I have never been more convinced that the bad guys won ww2

Patton said as much. Hitler said that should the Jews triumph the world would fall into a deep darkness.

Hitler was right. Shit...guys i think /hitler/ is always right...

The world is going to shit user but don't let it get to you too much. It might not even show up in your life in a big way depending on where you live, what you do etc.
Just live your life with a purpose, even if you have to make that purpose up. The only way most of us can have a lasting effect on the world is to have kids and raise them with good values.

You almost start sympathizing with them after seeing this type of degeneracy.

>almost

thanks for providing nonsense with no context and telling us to be concerned

>this
and the fact that I agree with that proves their point.

First of all, stop advertising for this little cocksucker. Second, you should shit on the airport terminal. Makes it smells nicer. Three, well idk what it is but I'll tell you in a second. Four: Your Mother is a child-like rat-faced stinky fat ugly whore!
*drops mic

How bout neither?
>Either or

i mean u dont have to watch it user, no one is forcing u. its like watching some dirty grandpa on crack talking to himself on the metro, just another crazy cunt

>Completely unrelated to Bill Nye
>Provides literally zero context for what this bill is about
>Expects everyone to just inherently understand and be super concerned

Brightest bulb

we need a nuclear holocaust

>whats wrong with an intellectuals caste?

Because power corrupts, plus the "intellectuals" are the ones who see the cave as a goal.

you mean cave as from the cave metaphor?

Well... inetresting idea...

please bomb detroit.

Yes the allegory of the cave is seen as some aspiration because the elite are morally bankrupt. People talk about Universal Basic Income and all that shit but we need to worry more about some Universal Deontological Ethics.

Legal pedo in T minus 3 months.
Strap in.

This is actually magnificent, let me explain.
>be me @ 30
>wife is feminist
>drop red pills slowly
> WTF, she hates feminism now
> Show her this video, tell her this is science in current year
>she turns and says "How the fuck do we deal with these people when they enter the workforce?"

> mfw got a redpilled familam

the world is coming to a crossroads of comfort capacity, if malthus was right, the end is approaching within the next 20 years

The problem with living in a insulated society you never see the reality of the world. What you seeing user is the veil being lifted because of the internet and the world being seen for what it really is. It is not a big secret, many wrote about the barbarism. But people no longer read and watch to much TV. Our founding fathers warned us long ago. We are currently in the age of rediscovering reality.

This took me 5 yrs, not a simple process, senpai.

>this is the first time that they are trying to claim science with their SJW bullshit.

They've been doing this with (((environmental))) issues for decades user.

what the fuck is this

I wonder who could be behind this song and dance.

Shocking

This triggers me so much
Bullshitters should leave science alone
Its not politics

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Unrelated, who is the artist? I made that art my phone background, I think its dope. Thanks.

Day of the rope soon!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH THE WEST IS DOOMED

God damn it I got cancer watching this on the way to work holy shut how is this real wtf

>being bamboozled by the televised jew

>Just let it burn

No, we must burn it down ourselves.

>Bloom was born in Los Angeles and grew up in Manhattan Beach,[8] the daughter of Shelli (née Rosenberg) and Alan Bloom.[1][9] Her family is Jewish.[10]

Truly shocked

>the slippery slope is a ((("fallacy"))), (((they))) said

p.s. we called this shit eons ago
people are well and truly robots and should not be considered sentient or self aware in the slightest

> power corrupts
No, LOVE of power corrupts. Know your philosophy

What. The. Fuck.

This is actually fucking unbelievable. Is this a kids show? I seriously just want to hide away for the rest of my life after this.

This is not science.

FUCK TRUMP AND HIS ALTERNATIVE-FACTS

meme

I CAN CHOOSE MY GENDER LIKE IT'S A NEW PAIR OF SOCKS EACH DAY

I hope NK nukes California

This is evil. There is no other way to describe it. Sure what people like Isis do is evil, but they're out in the open. This is just insidious.

if you think this is disgusting, you're in the minority

Anyone else notice the cows fail kick near the end

>wrote for Allen Gregory
Why does anyone involved in that trainwreck even have a career anymore?

We need a purge.

Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

They planned this to be bad, there is no way this garbage isn't intentional

they're counting on normal people not being able to not work at the train wreck

Is that Peaches?

*look

rare flag

This shit is seriously like Tim and Eric cringe but it's real