Sean Hannity accused of sexual harassment

>Then I left to get ready for the show, and he said, ‘Why don’t you come back with me to my hotel?’ and I said no, I have to get ready for the show.”

>Shortly before the show, Hannity allegedly told Schlussel they would team up against another panelist. But Schlussel told Campbell that the move was a “head-fake” against her.

>“Sean came up to me and said we’re gonna double-team (which was a weird phrase to use) this Palestinian guy that I was up against on the show,” Schlussel said. “And then every time I tried to open my mouth and say something, they yelled at me and said obey your host, you can’t say anything or else we’re gonna shut off your microphone.”

>After the show, Schlussel claims Hannity made another advance on her. “My dad and my brother were there in the green room,” Schlussel said, claiming that Hannity “tried to get me to go back with him to the hotel after the show.”
Schlussel claimed she rejected the offer a second time, and was not invited on any future Hannity programs.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/23/sean-hannity-accused-of-sexually-harassing-fox-news-contributor.html
debbieschlussel.com/50967/religion-of-peace-e-mail-of-the-day-2/
washingtonexaminer.com/new-york-times-reporter-sean-hannity-could-get-caught-up-in-foxs-house-cleaning/article/2620751
debbieschlussel.com
debbieschlussel.com/83615/deploribus-unum-trump-wins-biggest-winners-losers-thatll-surprise-you/
archive.is/OiArx
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3946604/Fox-News-golden-boy-Tucker-Carlson-career-derailed-woman-falsely-accused-raping-packed-Kentucky-pizza-restaurant.html
debbieschlussel.com/56151/bleepin-frauds-sean-hannity-endorses-illegal-alien-amnesty-john-boehner-too/
debbieschlussel.com/6938/sean-hannitys-freedom-concert-scam-only-7-of-charitys-money-went-to-injured-troops-kids-of-fallen-troops-g5s-g6s-for-vannity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_Civil_Rights_Initiative
archive.is/IKriL
debbieschlussel.com/3606/vannity-you-look-great-in-brown-sean-hannity-must-come-clean-on-white-supremacist-neo-nazi-friend-hal-turner-incriminating-tapes-for-sale/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>“LET ME BE CLEAR THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON A RADIO SHOW THIS WEEK by this individual ARE 100 percent false and a complete fabrication,” Hannity wrote.

>“This individual is a serial harasser who has been lying about me for well over a decade. The individual has a history of making provably false statements against me in an effort to slander, smear and besmirch my reputation.”

>“The individual has not just slandered me over the years but many people who this individual disagrees with,” Hannity wrote.

> “This individual desperately seeks attention by any means necessary, including making unfounded personal attacks and using indefensible and outrageous political rhetoric.”

Source
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/23/sean-hannity-accused-of-sexually-harassing-fox-news-contributor.html

>(((Schlussel)))
>Polish Jewish descent

Every fucking time.

debbieschlussel.com/50967/religion-of-peace-e-mail-of-the-day-2/

Schlussel acussed Hannity of charity fraud over his veterans charity a few years ago. She has a history with Hannity. She never accused him of this before despite their historical falling out.

>invites out to event
>finds her hot, mans up and invites her back to hotel room if she wants
>"sexual harassment"

what the fuck

in that case, every rock star/athelete ever is a serial sexual harraser

wtf

Worked on O'Reilly, so Hannity is next.

Who's surprised?

I believe Sup Forums predicted this

I posted this story numerous times

>A New York Times reporter suggested Thursday that conservative TV host Sean Hannity could be the next Fox News host to be pressured to leave the network, after Bill O'Reilly's stunning decision to leave Fox in the wake of sexual harassment claims.

>On MSNBC, Times reporter Jeremy Peters noted a 2010 report about Fox that included a quote that said some within the Murdoch family were unhappy with the way the network was being run. Rupert Murdoch and his two sons are the top executives of the corporation that owns Fox.

>"I think you have to look at somebody like Sean Hannity," Peters said, "and question whether or not his almost propaganda-like attitude and programming every night is going to be acceptable in the minds of the family which is clearly trying to shift the network in another direction."

washingtonexaminer.com/new-york-times-reporter-sean-hannity-could-get-caught-up-in-foxs-house-cleaning/article/2620751

Is it just me, or is Sexual Harassment the new weapon of the left?
Whether it's true or not, it seems like it happens more and more these days.

It doesn't even need to be true, you literally just say it's was sexual harassment and the media slam the fuck out of you.

Reminder that Debbie Schlussel is the most based Jew (after Stephen Miller) in the US, that she regularly attacks other Jews, and that her falling out with Hannity is over a decade old and a personal thing between the two. Seriously read her site and see for yourself:
debbieschlussel.com

The goal is to Bill Cosby someone to death, where there's multiple accusers attacking you so the press can say it must be true just because of the number of accusations.

Did Debbbie ever use the term sexual harassment?

Seems like she said Sean invited her to his room, but the media is saying "sexual harassment"

>>"a little truth, with many lies..."

She's claiming he stopped inviting her on his show because she refused to sleep with him. And that would be sexual harrasment technically if true.

Reminder that Based Debbie ANNIHILATED Ben Shapiro:
>Then there’s that arrogant, self-important snake Ben Shapiro–a smug twit and plagiarist who is now trying to weasel his way back into the right, just hours after calling Trump, “evil,” last night. He won’t even apologize after defaming the GOP and the Trump campaign as bigots and anti-Semitic to the New York Times and the Forward. Give no quarter to him. He just wants to sell books and now his 99 cents book isn’t selling. At all. So he’s once again sticking his wet finger in the air to see which way the wind blows so he can eagerly follow it. So sad. Croc tears.
debbieschlussel.com/83615/deploribus-unum-trump-wins-biggest-winners-losers-thatll-surprise-you/

Not really. You'd have to be pretty imaginative to make that claim. Besides, nobody has a right to be called as a guest on any show. If was formerly her job to be on the show, then you'd have to prove you kicked off because you suck at sex.

Debbies not pushing it on her blog or twitter, and she has gone hard on Sean before over allegations of charity fraud. I don't think you can say she herself is pushing a "I was sexually harassed" narrative yet. The media are meming it much harder than she did.

Not really because she wasnt an employee of fox news. It id not illegal to sexually harass someone. But an employer can face civil liability, if one of their employees creates a hostile work environment for other employees based in that persons sex.

>new
Clarence Thomas says hello

FACT: DEBBIE IS BASED
>Never-Trumper Traitors: we know that some GOP-ers and faux-conservatives are supporting Hillary. They are frauds and Benedict Arnolds. They should NEVER be forgiven. NEVER EVER. Especially schmucks like John Kasich, the entire, entirely worthless, ungrateful Bush Family of pigs, that complete ahole Bill Kristol, the bleeping, effeminate Lindsey Graham, on Podhoretz, Glenn Beck, Michael Medved, Ana Navarro, Ben Shapiro, David Frum, and many other unworthy frauds. But Trump needed every faux-conservative vote. And he won’t get them. Thankfully, many never Trumpers woke up and changed their minds today. But there are enough to make a dent. Evan McMullin–whom I call, Eggen McMuffin, cuz that’s about all he is to me–may take Utah and hurt Trump irreparably. I don’t think it will happen. But the guy deserves to be dropped into a snake pit.
archive.is/OiArx

>Clarence Thomas says hello

Bullshit. Clarence Thomas says "Yo, waddup nigga."

Reminder they tried to smear Tucker as a rapist in the 2000's

>Tucker Carlson, the new golden boy of Fox News, could easily have lost his TV career years ago after he was falsely accused of rape, he has revealed.

>The dapper host's blossoming career - which has gone into overdrive since the huge ratings of his new primetime Fox News show - could have been cut short if the accusation contained in a lawyer's letter had been made public in the early 2000s.

>And now the woman who accused him has exclusively told DailyMail.com that it was all a misunderstanding - brought on by a mental health condition from which she was suffering.

>'I was delusional,' admitted Kimberly Carter, whom Carlson, 47, named in his 2003 book, Politicians, Partisans and Parasites.

>She also blamed her lawyer, saying he should never have written to the TV host threatening to prosecute him for sexual assault.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3946604/Fox-News-golden-boy-Tucker-Carlson-career-derailed-woman-falsely-accused-raping-packed-Kentucky-pizza-restaurant.html

Reminder that one of the main reasons Debbie hates Hannity is because Hannity cucked and wanted amnesty for Mestizo illegals back in 2012:
>Sean Hannity just endorsed illegal alien amnesty. I warned you about this spineless fraud. This is the same plastic game show host who just a few months ago was castigating Obama on the DREAM Act amnesty he’s now having an erection over. Bleepin’ fraud.
>I already knew he was an a–hole. Now, you do, too. Sadly, so many morons will go along with this schmuck and think this is actually the conservative way to think. Idiocy.
debbieschlussel.com/56151/bleepin-frauds-sean-hannity-endorses-illegal-alien-amnesty-john-boehner-too/

Damn, she is based!

This is all a Media Matters (aka David Brock, aka CTR, aka Shareblue) smear campaign. They learned a while back that to kill a pundit you make a claim then go to the advertisers. As soon as advertisers pull funding the network has to remove the pundit to make money. It's incredibly effective. One of the earliest guys they did this to was Glenn Beck. I never liked the guy but David Brock is much, much worse. Brock bragged openly at the time how he got Beck fired from FOX. In recent times they did this Ailes and they did it to O"Reilly. No idea how to stop it from happening though.

>He was accused while working for his first TV employer, CNN, where he was employed from 2000 to 2005. And he realized the Atlanta-based network would have had no compunction in canning him if the allegation leaked out.

>'I knew the network would fire me immediately if it found out about the letter, and certainly if charges were filed against me,' he wrote.

>'The one thing every journalist knows for certain about sex scandals is that they're always true. Partly true anyway.

>'Maybe you didn't rape this woman, they'd think; maybe you just had unusually rough sadomasochistic sex with her and she misconstrued it. Or maybe your affair with her simply fell apart in an acrimonious way, perhaps over your cocaine habit.

>'Maybe you had sex with her but never knew her name. Something definitely happened between you, though. People don't just make up specific allegations out of nothing.'

> Ask for consent
> She says no
> its sexual harassment to even ask for consent now

What did women mean by this

>Schlussel claimed she rejected the offer a second time, and was not invited on any future Hannity programs.

Where there is smoke there is fire! Huurrr durrrr

These cunts give MGTOW more fuel.

they will venerate serial rapist and sexual harrasser bill clinton while whining at every advertiser they can to get any right-wing person off the air

>le based nationalist jews XDDD meme

Fuck off, kike shill.

Where there's smoke there's also an arsonist.

this. they've found the magical formula. watch the entire network burn now.

yep. calling them racist went nowhere. calling them sexual criminals gets them fired. so simple!

Ok shes going after him hard. She did the same back in 2010 over Sean's charity:
>Sean Hannity’s Freedom CONcert Scam: Almost None of Charity’s $ Went to Injured Troops, Kids of Fallen Troops; G5s for Vannity?
debbieschlussel.com/6938/sean-hannitys-freedom-concert-scam-only-7-of-charitys-money-went-to-injured-troops-kids-of-fallen-troops-g5s-g6s-for-vannity/

When is a woman going to accuse her?

It would be funny if a man did and there was a narrative that shes only gay for a tv spot on MSNBC though.

Debbie is like Mike Savage but twice as angry and more of a psycho, plus with great tits. Her day job is dynamite Jewish lawyer. I wouldn't consider that happy marriage material unless you're a Mike Savage-type of Jew to match her too.

Debbie is pro-White, serious. She has a harder line on immigration than all GOP cucks ever did. See

kill yourself SJW shill.

she's a cunt and so are you for supporting her dishonesty.

it is a sad day when the common citizen resorts to all sorts of cheap and dirty tactics in the name of a 'political ideology'. Last time we had that, Nazionale Germany and Stalin (120M total death told) happened.

I bid you serious reflection on how much this person is worth to you and how much is your conscience worth to you.

>fox news show with #1 ratings in time slot
>get advertisers to pull ads from based on weak cause
>show canceled

wow, as easy as that.

THIS is why beck was cancelled? holy shit

hannity will be gone by mid 2018 at the latest

Proofs Debbie is pro-White, she lead a successful initiative to end affirmative action in Michigan:
> And when I (Debbie) was general counsel of the Michigan Civil Rights Initiative (to end affirmative action), polls showed us losing by two-to-one. But we won by about 60-40, a virtual landslide.
archive.is/OiArx

>MCRI was a citizen initiative aimed at stopping discrimination based on race, color, sex, or religion in admission to colleges, jobs, and other publicly funded institutions – effectively prohibiting affirmative action by public institutions based on those factors.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_Civil_Rights_Initiative

Beck was a retarded crazy bitch though

That is such a crock of shit.

>This is all a Media Matters (aka David Brock, aka CTR, aka Shareblue) smear campaign. They learned a while back that to kill a pundit you make a claim then go to the advertisers. As soon as advertisers pull funding the network has to remove the pundit to make money. It's incredibly effective. One of the earliest guys they did this to was Glenn Beck. I never liked the guy but David Brock is much, much worse. Brock bragged openly at the time how he got Beck fired from FOX. In recent times they did this Ailes and they did it to O"Reilly. No idea how to stop it from happening though.

It's just as likely Murdoch is in on it. He hates Trump and is pissed he couldn't control the primaries. His son is a cunt as well, more of a pure globalist doesn't really lean right. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a major falling out between murdoch and fox news staff. Possibly hes purging them in retaliation for not sabotaging Trump enough.

> tfw Mike Pence was right
> Stays away from untrustworthy whores unless wife around

I disavow any support of using the "sexual harassment" meme Alinksy someone on the Right and get them fired. She's had Sean in her sights for a long time, since before 2010. Sean is worth 10000x more to the Right than Debbie, and now she has the tactical template to ruin him: Make a pass at a woman, nothing comes of it, get fired.

THIS. Any time alone with a women is time an accusation of career ending sexual harassment/misconduct can now be projected onto.

Poor sean

He was always 5% too redpilled for (((them))) to handle.

So they go this way. On sean, who is the goodest boy ever to live.

RIP radio/television Idol. Will be missed

don't forget ailes.

they could've at least WAITED some time so this shit would be least conspicuous but there's blood in the water i guess

What Tucker Carlson said about the time he was falsely accused of rape at CNN

>'I knew the network would fire me immediately if it found out about the letter, and certainly if charges were filed against me,' he wrote.

>'The one thing every journalist knows for certain about sex scandals is that they're always true. Partly true anyway.

>'Maybe you didn't rape this woman, they'd think; maybe you just had unusually rough sadomasochistic sex with her and she misconstrued it. Or maybe your affair with her simply fell apart in an acrimonious way, perhaps over your cocaine habit.

>'Maybe you had sex with her but never knew her name. Something definitely happened between you, though. People don't just make up specific allegations out of nothing.'

>The bitch hunt continues
>The left gets to take out famous conservatives
>Fox News gets to jettison overpaid contracts as TV dies

Is this why Debbie hates Hannity? Blog post from 2008 attacking Hannity for being friends with "Nazi" Hal Turner:
archive.is/IKriL
debbieschlussel.com/3606/vannity-you-look-great-in-brown-sean-hannity-must-come-clean-on-white-supremacist-neo-nazi-friend-hal-turner-incriminating-tapes-for-sale/

literally months ago. where have you been? they need to go after Murdoch

clarence thomas provably sprinkled pubic hair on a can of diet coke

Who doesn't sprinkle pubic hairs on cans of coke? Did they ever find the mysterious pubes that the pube fairy left behind?

Sean's very red pilled and was a huge Zim supporter.

Oh bs, I believe O'Reilly and Ailes are pervs, but Hannity seems like a boyscout.

>Take a cock in your mouth and suck it. It is very much better than your disgusting article. I despise you and I despise every Zionist piece of shit like you. Go to hell.
Heh

I find this hard to believe only because she's always been an unattractive dwarf. She always seem unstable when Stern used to have her on his show. I haven't heard much from her in years, why is she doing this now?

>democrats are the real racists!

Yeah I dont particuarly like Hannity. I think he uses reductionist thinking too much and I think his style is too bellicose. That being said him secually haarassing someone sounds far fetched.

Yeah, she's full of shit. This won't work though. Hannity has a clean history unlike O'Reilly. I know a woman who used to work at Fox in NYC and she said he was always a gentleman, basically a genuinely nice guy, and she also said that O'Reilly was a pig--this was a year or so ago too. I should ask her about this stuff again....now I'm curious if she ever had a run-in with Ailes. I never asked about him. Or Tucker, come to think of it. Not sure how long he's actually been with Fox tho.

>New York Times reporter
yeah we know who's behind this shit, don't we?

after using big words like reductionist and bellicose, you instantly become 7 with " haarassing". have an upboat le good sir /yryl

Never ever trust a Jew.
I've made a tentative, temporary exception for Miller but will change that in a heartbeat if I see any red flags

>Based Debbie
Fuck off. If this kike cunt is attacking Sean Hannity then she's no genuine Trump supporter. She knows full well that he was the biggest mainstream media Trump supporter from way early in the campaign, and how important he is.

NEVER TRUST A FUCKING JEW.

RIP OREILLY
RIP HANNITY
RIP TUCKER (NEXT)
RIP JAMES WOODS?
RIP EVERYONE ELSE SLIGHTLY MORE RIGHT OF "ABSOLUTE LEFT"
YOU WILL SEE THEM ALL FALL IN THE COMING WEEKS/MONTHS
ALL YOUR HEROES ARE FINISHED
AND THEN YOU WILL REVISE HISTORY AND SWEAR YOU NEVER LIKED THEM AT ALL

How much is this kike cunt paying you?

Thanks friend I would give you gold if I could but I cant because Im posting from my phone. Also I have a rule about not giving gold to faggots.

Anons see I think this is why she has it in for Sean. In her eyes Sean = secret Nazi for being friends with Hal Turner.

New York Times were the ones who started the ball rolling on O'Reilly and got sponsers to drop his show. Same shit, different day.

>literally months ago. where have you been? they need to go after Murdoch
Why would they go after him? He's a neocon that is happy to support the far left if there's money in it for him. He only runs news for influence if he can't control politics with it he will sell it off.