THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL WATCH THIS WEEK/MONTH

Pizzagate is real, pedogate is real, it's a worldwide system of blackmail for those in positions of power. Watch from around 24:00 if TL;DW but worth watching the whole thing.

Warning - this is heavy as fuck and there is no real turning back after this

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120&list=FLxNMoFbX9x-2kTYP7gkGVoQ&index=1

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/212237317
youtube.com/watch?v=gjesmvpdY_w
unitedpeople-foundation.org/en
diensten.kvk.nl/TST-BIN/FU/TSWS001@?BUTT=56595220
bofjoy.net/faq.html#raised-capital
bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html
mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/856250305029300224/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8
bofjoy.net/supporters.html
youtu.be/jFDvtzwT-TU
youtu.be/YGAaPjqdbgQ
linkedin.com/in/ronaldbblij/?ppe=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checked. Also waiting for part 2 to be released.

what makes you think there is a part 2?

Known this since about 2012.

Glad to see you are spreading the truth.

It's designed to control people who would otherwise act in their own self-interest before that of the inner circle.

Imposer. Fucking Scam.

it said "to be continued" at the end of the video

how did you first become aware? Fiona Barnett?

bump

Pretty sure Kubrick tried to tell us about this right before he died. Oh yes, his next movie was gonna be a hit. Remember that Spielberg thing, AI with the boy robot. That was kubrick's. But Spielberg changed the script. Guess what Kubrick had planned for the little boy robot?

They couldn't let him do that so they probably heart attacked him. RIP Kubrick.

Oh and the movie was Eyes Wide Shut. It's a documentary.

This needs a bump

pizzagate schmizzagate

this is about jewish ritual murder

>human sacrifices
Jezus titty mcgee

Thanks for the link ausbro. Comfy listening to this right now from the start.

bump

what did he have planned for the robot

Bumping for truth

don't expect to be comfy for long my friend

i want to know this also

in what fucking sense is this heavy?i watched it yesterday and this guy isnt really saying anything new to people who have been here long enough.This thread is pushed way too hard for some reason, and like i said its old news, but i guess this might redpill some newfags from reddit.

I believe it 100 percent, like so many of us here, but what would happen if you showed this to your friends? Your family? They would laugh it off and call you crazy and a conspiracy theorist. I hate it.

It makes my blood boil. How they can't even put two and two together. Fucking moronic normies. Sometimes I feel like they deserve everything that will come their way.

Also this made me slighty less rascist, because of divide and conquer tactic. Niggers, muslims, everyone is under the same spell.

The original vimeo link was getting shared around last week and was then mysteriously blocked to American IP addresses

Was probabaly going to end up sucking dick like Jude Law

i don't know if they would: the moment the guy talks about sacrificing children he is struck with such a powerful emotion, that can't be faked.

literally nothing but his word to go by

plus if he was legit about the extent of their power the video would be allowed to exist

faked all the time

see

well, even if it's faked it is exactly this powerful emotional stuff which is perfect for influencing normies.

>pic related; It's the reason we got refugeecrisis right now.
Use emotions-->subvert the masses

Back on topic of the video: it's a really important message about we should'nt be divided. Even here on Sup Forums we are being divided as we speak: Pro/antiJew, niggers/blacks. Cucks/noncucks etc etc. We should stick together

I believe this guy for some reason, I think I am going to read the Elders of Zion now.

I always believed the narrative that "The Elders of Zion" was a book created by anti-semites but now I don't think that anymore.

Remember Sup Forums when the Nazi party was considered a terrorist movements their members would scream out "Death to the Elders of Zion" when carrying out assassinations.

Maybe Hitler was right.

All i'm saying is that if it was true, the video wouldn't be up on youtube, perhaps the most censored, corporatized outlet for media on the web

Better link. Bigger text.
vimeo.com/212237317

The guy is no tinfoil hatter neither.
He is an extremely successful man,

Very true but maybe the things the guy is saying are vague enough to not draw enough attention towards the right people?

However he points to the "elders of Zion" book and is talking about banks and three-letter-agencies and how you can find out the truth when you follow the cashflow so this sounds too damning to go uncensored if I was one of the guilty parties involved.
yes, maybe it's bias but it makes him more believable.

youtube.com/watch?v=gjesmvpdY_w

You're welcome. Most disgusting, repulsive shit I have ever heard of. Ausbro's in particular need to see this if they haven't already.

Pizzagate is completely real, and it's possibly worse in Aus than the states. I live down the road from a pre-school with the literal boy lover symbol as their logo and it's run by two childless gay men. It is beyond infuriating to live with this knowledge

Can't believe I never heard of this before, but I don't watch TV or read the paper.

>Maybe Hitler was right.

Not just right, Hitler saved millions of lives

yeah pretty sure he says something in there about the reason he is still alive is that he never gave up any names or organizations

Bamp

Quality post, OP

believable until MUH SATANISM
he would be dead if it was true.

What's the point of the interview then?
There is nothing to gain from this if it was fake.
He doesn't even mention a single name or corporation. The only effect this clip would have if it was fake is the entailing mutilation of his reputation.
I do think it's real and his reason for doing this is to get all of this off his chest and maybe make people realize there is more in this world than meets the eye, maybe he wants people to question their reality, maybe he even wants people to investigate this.

Please name ONE good reason for this interview if he's actually faking everything. He would only harm himself, but no one else in particular.

Fake. He doesn't speak english

>Fiona Barnett
Who's that? I just googled her but the results were all over the map.

Who the fuck is this guy?

Watch the video

Part 2 is he mysteriously dies of a heart attack

even with all this info and doxxing, you will still never catch us

>I always believed the narrative that "The Elders of Zion" was a book created by anti-semites but now I don't think that anymore.
The Elders of Zion is what influenced Hitler heavily; if they could just discredit the entire book and convince the masses that its entirely false and dismiss further insistence that otherwise is truly the case as anti-semitism, (((they))) will thrive insofar as the masses are convinced that its all just (((pure coincidence)))

see this

I should also add that if the book becomes universally accepted as a work of falsehoods, then another Shoah wouldn't happen

>if the book becomes universally accepted as a work of falsehoods, then another Shoah wouldn't happen
if all other evidence pointing toward their regime is similarly rejected too

>He doesn't even mention a single name or corporation.
Because that would be illegal and the TV couldn't air it I think.

>The original vimeo link was getting shared around last week and was then mysteriously blocked to American IP addresses

Any burger, provide screenshots of this please, nice item to add to the pile of information

Was that actually on Dutch TV?

Hm I don't know

unitedpeople-foundation.org/en

Website and register entry of the company he is starting a bank with

>This thread is pushed way too hard for some reason
This smells like a psyop like Steve Pieczenik's lolita express, the start of pizzagate.

Is it a threat to the establishment to get support for censorship?
>You, senator could be the next accused

Interesting and possibly related: the CEO of USA swimming - who has a history of letting child abuse cases slide - has died today

the religion that does children sacrifices is Canaanite Paganism doe, and the jews fought against them

where is the connection with the jews here?

Thank you OP great watch
Can't wait to see the second part.

Also I liked his (not so subtle) redpill mentioning the Protocols.

>this is about jewish ritual murder
Same fucking thing, all used as control mechanisms to keep underlings in a tight group of criminal guilt, used by the Jews for thousands of years, perfected by the the Lucifer worshipping Zionist.

Holy shit, someone please decipher what this description actually means?

>We see a world of abundance and peace. Waste, injustice, poison, war and poverty belong in the museum. Right now, the UPF focus is on the implementation of a simple, pure, efficient, just, transparent pro-life financial system.

>B of Joy (BOJ) is a cooperative fairtrade bank in formation and will introduce the fixed value currency URA. BOJ and the URA will make irreversible transitions possible

literally wants to start a one world government, is literally the luciferian he claims he is opposing, fucking freemanson pyramid on his linked in page. yeahhhh nah mate, fuck off cunt.

We already know the Pedo ring was real? Why the fuck are these threads shilled every fucking day????

Watch "Candy Girl". It's on Youtube.

I don't think so.

What Im getting from it is that he wants to start a bank outside of the current system. The corrupt want us to converge under the systems that are already in place

bofjoy.net/faq.html#raised-capital
Do we have someone with knowledge on finance to check if the ideas presented are solid?

Pic related, is this one of the money laundering ops or is it a business of his "new life" that is actually legit and not doing anything shady?

Link: bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html

Let the hunt begin

Is anyone recognizing that Comet Ping Pong pizza lover with curly hair at 0:12
mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/856250305029300224/video/1

I really wonder if these child sacrifices are only done in order to blackmail the participants, or if these sick fucks actually think they profit from them in some kind of spiritual way.
I mean, at the end of the day the top 500 in the world have more or less always come from the same circle of people, maybe they think they've stayed at the top because of their sacrifices to Moloch. Of course, it might just come down to them being bored by ordinary things and they want to savor their power and wealth by doing things nobody else could get away with, like fuckin and killing innocent children...but then again, Average Joes like that Fritzl guy were also able to do similar shit, minus the Luciferian connotations...

for a man of his status, connecting jews to satanic pedophilia is just not something you get away with

rip in peace ronald

That right! Its your friendly neighborhood Luke Kuhn!

youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

I have to go for now. Will keep an eye out for future threads

no fucking way am i clicking that or going on their list. just read any of the theosophical writings from the 19th century, it was all the same shit he is parroting now. they all want communism basically, and you can't get communism from capitalism unless you convince 10-15% of the people to have a violent revolution. by the time the rest of the people realise their life is shit, the prison and work camps are set up, dissenters are punished publicly, executions, renditions, people quickly suck it up and toe the party line.

remember people who can't tell you in 2 or 3 short sentences exactly what they are about are full of shit. the founding fathers were very clear on how to set up a nation that works, limited government, and balance of power. a vast collective of human beings cooperating together requires someone to manage it, fuck that im not giving up my responsibility and freedom so some commie cunt can tell me what to do to save the planet or find God.

The Zionist occupation of our governments should be the major concern of this board and not falling for the divide and rule strategy they employ against us. Though we should still make fun of minority's because they suck so bad.

DELET THIS

SHUT IT DOWN

HE'S EXPOSING THE METHODS

Yeah, I watched it yesterday. Very convincing. My gut tells me he's genuine. No proof of course. Point is, he has nothing to gain by whistle blowing and perhaps a lot to lose, which also tends to suggest he can be believed.

>No proof of course
this never stopped alex jones so why would it matter?

Thats why Im trying to find out how legit his bank is
Gonna do some more snooping later

>The Zionist occupation of our governments should be the major concern of this board
Agreed. However, one side of this is to define what we mean by 'Zionist' because some Zionists aren't controlling elites and not all Zionists are globalist elites. Also, we have the role of a Jesuit Pope with a Globalist agenda to consider. Complicated picture that we should not simply pin down to (((them))).

bump

Thanks user dutchman, and thanks to everyone for keeping this alive, doing God's work.

First (possible) lead:

BOARD MEMBERS & ASSOCIATES:
bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html

SUPPORTERS (whatever that means, could be a mix of legit and shady disguised as legit charity/nonprofit)
bofjoy.net/supporters.html

DUTCH COMPANY INFO:

Can't read dutch and it costs like 2-3 euros to continue apparently. Here all the information about the foundation (when it was founded etc etc) be found.

This COULD be a totally legit setup started after he exited, or it could not.

Weaponize your autism

Putin confirmed pedogate 5 years ago.

>this never stopped alex jones so why would it matter?
I know everyone wants to call him a shill and, I admit, Jones steers away from the JQ (Jewish Question), there is a lot of factually based info coming from Alex Jones.

>Hitler saved millions of lives
Hitler fathered millions of children

Here's one for based Anons' archives.

youtu.be/jFDvtzwT-TU

sounds like globalism to me

stealth bump

>there is a lot of factually based info coming from Alex Jones

kike detected

because all of AJ's information comes from regurgitating real world news and media and putting his own retarded spin on it. he acts as an interpreter for stupid people, but he mistranslates everything to fit into his narrative.

can anybody tell me what company he worked at?
who he worked with? he must have been a director somewere?

I have been researching this subject for a long time and I think there are different factions involved in the elite group of globalist elites. The elite Jews are one of them. This leads us to the enormous control yield by the Jews over the banking and monetary system as well as the main stream media and so on. These people are very shrewd and have massive financial resources on tap. How to defeat them? I believe there is only one way... Keep free speech on the internet. Right now, the globalists are censoring and shutting down free speech because they want to continue to control information flow and narrative. It's an info war and a battle for our minds - sorry if that sounds like something out of the Alex Jones show but it's true.

Fuck this video bro. I watched it 2 days ago and shit gave me nightmares.

>can anybody tell me what company he worked at?
I can only assume he wishes not to open up that kind of info to avoid a mysterious heart attach or car accident.

>mfw I thought the whole "Sup Forums LARPing" thing was just a meme
>mfw I see how hard this video is being pushed, how it somehow being connected to completely unrelated things

I am starting to believe you guys aren't LARPing and are actually trying to slide something. This video contains nothing of value in the way of useful, tangible information.

>Bankers commit illegal acts by way of currency exchange
>The Petrodollar is a thing

Yes, yes, tell me more.

Ties in with the great Aaron Russo interviews.

youtu.be/YGAaPjqdbgQ

Facts about eyes wide shut:

>Kubrick had exclusive rights to be the only person to edit the video (this was a pain for the audio people and studio)
>Kubrick died during post production after the first test screening that only had 5 people be present (tom cruise and kidman were two of those)

>At least two changes were made. The sacraficial altar was removed from the rothschild party and the sex content was reduced by adding digital patrons to the party

>The guys calling cruise gay is a deviation from the original traumnovella that it is based on. He was telling the world that cruise is gay.

>This was a revenge on scientology as well, as Kubrick lost one of his daughters to scientology.

>The most important thing is that eyes wide shut shows the way in which even a high socially ranking person like a doctor has a boss that will keep him in place and let the elite do as they like.

>I am starting to believe you guys aren't LARPing and are actually trying to slide something
I don't believe so. Having whistle blowers come forward about the global elites is important and some us want to discuss it.

directorships are not done in secret. unless he was using a fake name is info and association should be out there somewere.
otherwise whats the point. i personally think he seemed genuine but he says himself follow the money. thats kind of hard with no lead

>unless he was using a fake name is info and association should be out there somewere.
True. Worth some investigation.

Please tell me pic related is not a tranny?

linkedin.com/in/ronaldbblij/?ppe=1

here is his linkedin profile

How did he save lives? Explain yourself faggot

in the case of eiza gonzalez. shes.... NOT a tranny.