Why don't we just stop using oil?

Why don't we just stop using oil?

why are you a faggot

neck yourself

Why didn't your father wear a condom?

Why should we, when there's still some left?

I tried but I had oil around my neck and it slipped through the rope

Because we like wearing clothes out in public.

Because then my food sticks to the pan.

i like my car and i like plastic and stuff.

no you dont

Because other countries would use it anyway. And we would only lower its price for other countries by walking away from oil - which would lower the value of the USD since part of its worth is based on oil buying power.

So why not use it and gain a competitive advantage up to the point it becomes obsolete, and then change when everybody else is forced to change?

We dont have the preperations for electric cars ready yet, we will need to adapt our parkings so that they have electric access.

even if we have infrastructure to charge cars and batteries that are good enough, there is no point in electric cars if you get the energy from coal power plants.
cars are rather efficent at using fuel.

How about solar?

Nuclear is the future fuck the hippies

We have many way ways to produce electricity, many of them are cheap, the thing is every country can produce electricity, and also we will stop making the sandniggers rich

Best energy output for the cost that is easily managable. If something better comes along we'll stop.

how much percent of USA energy usage is covered by solar power, tell me ?
also it only works at daytime, which is an issue.

there are other options to produce enrgy but we just didnt do it yet.

Oil isnt just used for fuel, it goes through a series of distillations and separations to form pretty much every modern material we use like plastics

If every global warming fag did, as well as cut back on buying new stuff, they'd be making a difference.

But no, they do...nothing.

>muh radiation
>muh explosions
>muh chernobyl
>muh hiroshima
>muh fukushima

America has the largest energy market in the world and it's also a one of the biggest oil producers in the world. If we shifted to this renewable bullshit, we'd basically be throwing a couple percent of our GDP into the toilet.

I don't get why it's taken people so long to catch on to the simplicity of energy politics.

Don't forget pharma
Don't forget
>muh toxic waste

so when my gf uses her dildo she is getting fucked by some arab, fuck i've been cucked

or.. shes been fucked by dinosaurs..

In times of normal free trade between nations, oil is abundant and very accessible. The processes of drilling, refining, and transporting the crude oil are very easy. This makes oil cheap. Not only is it cheap, but it is very efficient with many of our engine and power systems built on using oil as energy.
Ignoring the political issues with oil, there really any reason to stop using it. It provides an incredible amount of jobs in many different fields, it's economically reasonably, it's incredibly abundant, most infrastructure is designed for it.

I agree with you its not the intrest of america to use other kimds of energie if it was they would had allready started to popularize it/invest in the science of it.

Stop lying on the internet. You know the dildo is yours and you don't have a girlfriend.

Oil is used in the creation of damn near everything we use.

Kill yourself.

I have split personalities so when my male personality fucks my female one with a dildo he is fucking his girl friend

>Ignoring the political issues with oil, there really any reason to stop using it. It provides an incredible amount of jobs in many different fields, it's economically reasonably, it's incredibly abundant, most infrastructure is designed for it.

Its economicaly advantageous only for the countries that produce it. The rest of the world is cucked

Pic related.

It has nothing to do with efficiency we just really hate the environment and want to watch the world burn.

And We're the only country in the world (other than China, which doesn't care) that has the economic might necessary to bring about this big green energy switch.

Oil is here to stay until we find something better and more abundant under our topsoil.