New Zealand Parliament

Looks very white, keep in mind NZ is ~70% white

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FullertonMkts/status/808176431733669889?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.interest.co.nz/business/85264/fullerton-markets-asia%E2%80%99s-fastest-growing-brokerage-firm-bill-english-and-wellington
interest.co.nz/business/85264/fullerton-markets-asia’s-fastest-growing-brokerage-firm-bill-english-and-wellington
interest.co.nz/news/85570/pm-bill-english-says-his-attendance-launch-curious-nz-financial-service-provider
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Our human rights commissioner is a bitch for what she said about AUESA

>Take one look
>Simon Bridges stands out
>Half Maori

I find it intriguing how acceptable it has been in NZ to race mix with Maoris.

Absolutly, there are essentially no pure blooded maori left

God Bless the Tories.
And not a faggot amongst them.

I remember the last labour govt. It was 30% brown, 20% fags, and had a literal tranny. So pleased they have no chance of winning this year.

Barely remember their shit... was has it been 16 years since they were in?

9 years, 2008

ah thought nats had been in for 3 terms

they were, but we use 3 year terms not 4

What about the Orc vote? You middle earthers are too white and male to be trusted to govern

And yet the most based person is a halfie

>skin color representation is important

>we wuz sjws

It shows that they are choosing based on merit and not just skin color like weed man trudeau

Let me guess... half Jews.

anyone see that CIA plane take off from wellington airport around midday? was out on the harbour and it flew over about half was down evans bay. Scumbag Comey is around.

twitter.com/FullertonMkts/status/808176431733669889?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.interest.co.nz/business/85264/fullerton-markets-asia%E2%80%99s-fastest-growing-brokerage-firm-bill-english-and-wellington

interest.co.nz/business/85264/fullerton-markets-asia’s-fastest-growing-brokerage-firm-bill-english-and-wellington

interest.co.nz/news/85570/pm-bill-english-says-his-attendance-launch-curious-nz-financial-service-provider

Only our last PM was a Jew. I don't believe any cabinet ministers currently are.

Apparently we are second only to Israel for the number of Jewish leaders.

he acted like a typical kike too.

>Brownlee foreign minister
Didn't that obese retard almost start a diplomatic row with Finland because he was trying to take a dig at the opposition?
He sure did.

Anyone doing Dawn Service tomorrow?

Fuck yeah I had an uncle that served

Last year found out my great great uncle was killed in Crete 1941. No one in my family really ever talked about it.

I bailed up my mum for any info. She said nah no one really knows, it's just never been talked about. I think hes buried in Italy or something. I'm like fuck that, at least give me his name, I'll find out shit.

Jump online, within three minutes find heaps of shit. His regiment number, when he left NZ, date he was KIA, even location of his grave. Including a note saying he was reinterred after his original respite place was damaged in a landslide.

Fucking parents, no idea about basic web info.

The smart jews always prepare the next place to inhabit just before they ruin and plunder the place they are currently residing in. They also leave the poor and clueless jews behind to take the butt hurt while the rich ones flee.

Southeast Asia (especially Australia and New Zealand) are the next jewish homelands / puppet states after Europe and America burn to the ground.

Yeah think i'll head along

Slimy politician: the poster

"CIA4U"

how are the natives ? straya seems to hate their abbos

F

Anything ranging from good to scum

Susan devoted is a completely out of touch crazy bitch. Her predecessor is no better. I don't know why the role is called "race relations concilliator" when all either of them have ever done is spout divisive, bigoted shit about whites

Her cucking is the worst. Irl she seems down to earth.

Thanks man. More respect shown to him from an American user then many members of his own family.

Rip Great great uncle Cyrus.

So Michael woodlouse decided to say something about that piece of shit rapefugee not getting deported? Only after the plebs found out and kicked up a huge stink, of course. I wonder who the unnamed immigration official who put a halt on the deportation is...

the normies are firing up over it.

Makes you wonder what other criminal shit gets swept under the rug because it makes exotic foreigners look bad

push the muslim thing with any sockpuppets.

>goldsmith
>not jewish

Can anyone red-pill me on Maoris? Are they really that bad? I've been talking with one for around a year and starting to really like her but I'm constantly getting told they're degenerate scum.

I have copies of his enlistment documents he filled out and signed. My grandma complied a folder filled with details about him its fucking great. Reading the requirements to join the army then and comparing it to now is a good laff

They are fgenereally fine. They have niggerish behaviour but dont chimp out over nothing. I.E they steal and shiet but they don't beat people up over nothing if you dont piss them off its fine