TUCKER

Tucker had no TV show

>greta van sustren randomly resigns
gets 7pm slot

>megyn kelly decides to leave
gets better 9pm slot

>bill oreilly forced off network due to nyt
gets the #1 8pm slot

jesus, christ...from silly bowtie guest to #1 slot on channel in 5 months, damn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ns2BbGTQG4E?t=62
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time to take up pipe smoking!

notice "tucker" is fake name issued by tar budgets. It probably some sort of reference to pervertariat activity that involves "tucking". I remember working in poconos in the summer of 1995 in a remote resort as international exchange student. The nearby small shabby hotel few miles down the road had entire weekend booked by this group of men who were part of some sort of organization as depicted in movies such as The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar, Some Like It Hot, Tootsie, Mrs Doubtfire, etc.. etc
There was lithuanian guy (at least thats the story) working in that place as waiter so he told me about it. He said those men were cool guests - performed some sort of pageants, dressing up games, many of them were with wives (he didn't mention anything about "call me caitlyns"). He couldn't say a single bad thing about this experience with those CIA homos playing dressup games.
At the same time I remember working in NYC west side restaurant and one night there was this couple who late at night walked in for something. So they were both males, but one was dressed as "call me caitlyn". Another looked like someone who is "holding his hand" throughout the dangerous experience. You could say a shrink, a spook doesn't matter. He looked very grotesque. He was suffering immensely. Obviously he was "exploring" something about labeling theory, symbolic interactionism, looking glass self and similar concepts. Nothing was working for him. So he was some sort of pokemon on the road to rainbow slaughterhouse suicide squad.

He spits hot fire fuck bill O

Yeah Tucker used to do early weekend shows and basically appeared whenever asked.

Pretty crazy. He's great television so I'm happy.

His act will get old I think.

So you are a tranny codefag

>His act will get old I think.

t. Year 2003

why would you say that? No i'm not a tranny.

CAN'T

It's not so much his act, it's more the format of the show. To me, he seems way smarter when he's on other shows having actual discussions, instead of just finding the worst people in the world and making silly faces as they talk.

TUCK

>instead of just finding the worst people in the world and making silly faces as they talk.

you can see the man's soul being tormented by the guest.

Condense story into three lines you are talking code

It's not written in stone that he has to only interview Dopey Lefties.

Tucker Carlson Tonight is just an interview show, he can interview anyone he wants.

The idea of getting lefties on to make them look like fools isn't anything new. O'Reilly did it all the time.

Man Tucker is fuckin cool. Everything works out for him too.

I knew him from the literally first show I've ever seen him on that he was a fuckin awesome bloke. He brings the pure pol perspective to any topic, guaranteed.

When MSNBC and FOX were both unwatchable steaming piles of shit during the primary, he brought sanity to a realm of the insane.

I hope the new show doesn't change him too much. I mentioned the other day that it feels like this woild be a good promotion to eliminate his old format.

>The idea of getting lefties on to make them look like fools isn't anything new. O'Reilly did it all the time.

a few weeks ago O'Reilly mentioned this fact on his show and said something like "I refuse to give airtime to loons anymore". It was kind of awkward considering that's pretty much the most defining characteristic of Tucker's show and made me immediately think of Tucker.

/The_Donald please go

All Tucker does is sit there like a faggot and laugh at his guests. He has no ability to debate and looks like a complete fucking moron, he laughs and laughs at his guests and makes the entire conservative base look like fools.

He is being pushed by the liberal Murdoch kikes to discredit us and turn the cultural tables.

Don't fall for it.

the story about a couple is ambiguous. The sufferer was the one who was dressed as "call me caitlyn". He was very manly, but probably forced into some sort of ungrateful dead hostage situation as depicted in that movie "Calvaire". youtu.be/Ns2BbGTQG4E?t=62

you forgot
>founded and edited The Daily Caller
>on fox & friends every morning

but yeah I'm glad Tuck gets a big show

I think he is too aggressive in some of the interviews. It's hard to learn anything from that. The more relaxed discussions are better imo

Tuckers show fucking sucks. His guests suck and the way he treats them sucks. It feels like a joke.

Tucker has bombed like 3 times in his career yet always builds himself back up

He's like some kind of never giving up political pundit guy

They'll find something he said or wrote years ago and get him kicked out, wait and see

Maybe Tucker is an evil mastermind who plotted the whole thing!

tfw I enjoy threads during Tucker more than I enjoy Tucker himself

He can hold his own against Stewart O'Reilly cannot, simple as that. O'Reilly probably doesn't even write his own books.

>O'Reilly probably doesn't even write his own books.
nope he doesn't

p.s. and that couple story in nyc already happened a lot later - 8-9 years after poconos.

I was offed a position at the CIA when I left the army. They flew me down to VA for some sort of orientation, put me in a nice hotel and everything.I really didn't want to work for the government at the time so I told them not thanks, I regret that decision to this day.

I don't think they would take "no" for an answer. If your story is real it was probably a psyop created by you to create illusion in order to fool someone that you do not work for the CIA.

Damn, my cover is blown.

GO KIKE ELSEWHERE FAGGOT