I need to be red pilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u9KKsIVK5oo?t=36s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never trust the Jews

you need to be diet pilled

/thread

Yes, you're a faggot!

Read Nietzsche, its the only acctual redpill, if you can understand and deal with it, consider yourself redpilled.
It implies the following:
>Jews are superior
>Leftism is cancer
>You should reject Jebus
>Good=Strong, Bad=weak
>the is no objective moral system
>war is dsireable and peace is not
>dancing and singing is essential

Jeb

did you read Nietzsche at all?
fucking krauts deadset

you've likely read the propaganda that his sister spouted after his death to advocate nazi germany but this isn't Nietzche at all

Not everything is the jew's fault.

literally all your claims are false
I am only 1/4 Kraut

I have red the Thus Spoke Zarathustra and started Beyond Good And Evil. Both in original german obviously.

you need to be red pilled

What claims?

Find me a quote, from either of those books that says "jews are superior". He discusses the Ubermensch which is only achieved through collective self-enlightment, an existential anarchist principle. He is not right wing in any sense.

Congratulations! I've read all of his works in both English and German, he's not right-wing at all.

You mean you need to be spoonfed.

kys yourself newfag

Take the Auspill

> 1 post by this ID

Fucking cunt, i god sucked in.

Where does sage go, again?

Nothing is really the "jews fault"
Its not their "fault" we enjoy geting cucked by them so much.

>collective self-enlightment
what?
Whats so hard to understand about his idea of devinding people by charachteristics.(Zarathustra is literally devided in chapters for different charachteristics of good people and bad people)
He basicly says that people should act as themselves following their path at any curcumstances. Advocating radical freedom witch includes taking other peoples freedom.
He also implies that eternal state of war literally everywhere.

If you think he is anarchist of any kind you are just and idiot, that is not even missunderstandment.
He mentiones how he misses the time when kings used to fight for land and glory.
He obviously implies that is desireable that a leader exists and an army that fights for his creation.

Jews are superior is implied literally everywhere when he describes good humans.
Jews act exactly according to their charachteristics, witch makes them superior.

ITT
>people pretending they've understand thus spoke zarathustra

A lot of guys who are successful with women seem to be a tad bluepilled. Anyone else find this?

Lurk more faggot

youtu.be/u9KKsIVK5oo?t=36s

"I am an intellectual"
the post

>every individual understands exactly the same thing through enlightenment (i.e philosophy)

>"Act as themselves following their path at any circumstances"
SOUNDS PRETTY ANARCHIST TO ME KEK

>radical freedom
ANARCHIST KEK

>fighting for land and glory
metaphor for fighting for freedom

>jews implied
No, you've made them implied, his definition of good was not the jews at all you fucking kraut goy

Just observe this borad for some time, read threads ... eventually you will start to finding info for your self.. and it will happen...

(>every individual understands exactly the same thing through enlightenment (i.e philosophy)

>"Act as themselves following their path at any circumstances"
SOUNDS PRETTY ANARCHIST TO ME KEK

>radical freedom
ANARCHIST KEK)
The stuff in the brackets is so idiotic I got triggered.

>>fighting for land and glory
>metaphor for fighting for freedom
Hurr Durr this doesnt fall into my gegeneral interpretational narrative, I just assume its metaphor

>>jews implied
>No, you've made them implied, his definition of good was not the jews at all you fucking kraut goy

He said that antisemites are retards, ofcourse he implied jews superiority as a sidenote. Its not his main idea obviously.

You shall see your enemies as enemies and not as objectivly evil individuals.

Jews are just superior to us and we must seek power to overthrow them and take the leader position.

Radical freedom implies that everyone has the freedom to do to others as he pleases, not that everyone must respect eachothers freedom.

>>every individual understands exactly the same thing through enlightenment (i.e philosophy)
I didnt say that, this statement is obviously wrong.