Le Pen - finished, 10 to 1 odds

AFD - BTFO

Hofer - BTFO

Wilders - BTFO

The window of opportunity has closed

There's more chance of US airstrikes on Iran than any more "happenings"

Sup Forums BTFO

>Trump - flip flopper,

What do you expect from ZOG elections? Change?

When will Sup Forums realize that classical Marxism is the true redpill

things like this takes time.
Have faith little one, only 5 years ago,
people said these movements would never
get more than a handful of seats.
Now they are the main opposition.
Give it time, people vote for who they are comfortable with
they just need more terror attacks and political debate
>pic related its the retarded left readying up for a war they will start and lose... again
>this happened 100 years ago

I don't even give a fuck anymore. Fuck normies. Let them enjoy their new third world shitholes.

This

The right wing is strong, because the people are losing the faith in the establishment and IF the establishment wins, things are just going to be worse and more and more people are gpoing redpilled. Nothing is lost, specially, if a far right party like FN becomes the second, if not THE strongest party.

This.

>establishment uses it's whole power over society to shill against the right
>still becomes the 2nd strongest party

And they actually believe that to be a victory. They don't understand that every single person voting for the "far" right is already irrevocably lost to them. Those are seats they are simply never going to get back, it can only get worse for them from here on.

this. half of the planet will die soon anyway.
i am just glad i saw the breakdown of hypocritical faggots after trump won.

so you think that in the next election cicle, when there will be even more migrants and their shitty offspring elegable to vote, the right will gain more than the lefties?
Ha...ha.

Indeed.

A decade ago, none of these parties would have stood a chance in Europe. They would've been nothing short of a petty minority of "far-right extremists".

They don't vote, unless you run one of them.

>migrants

Kike detected.

Immigrants (not migrants, fucking idiot) can't vote.

>yes goy blond people are evil

Yep.

The problem is is that when you do not give a kid what it wants it goes off and does unpredictable shit.

Watch Drumpf, Le Penis etc. Idiots like them would rather burn the world than admit they were wrong

Vote for Hillary!

>implying the left will enable the electoral law for foreign people

The right parties would get 50%.

you seem to miss that the right wing grows stronger from year to year, at the moment it is still too early but just wait a few years, there is no way all the problems with immigration, islam and the EU go away within the next 4 years, on the contrary it will get much worse

It never will, because is nothing more than a playground for disconnected autistic kids

hitler had blonde hair?

but does it matter i mean we're all dead anyway in a couple of decades someones going to push the button and seeing how normies cant survive a day on Sup Forums how will they survive a minute in the wasteland

>there is no way all the problems with immigration, islam and the EU go away within the next 4 years

That's pretty much the main point.
They could very easily solve them - all they'd have to do is remove cash gibs and only hand out material goods. The foreigners don't actually enjoy life in Germany, they would prefer living in their own cultures. They just stay for the gibs.
But they opposed this so violently to separate themselves from the right that it will be almost impossible for them to go back on it. They might win back some of the voters on the right who are stupid enough to believe them again, but they'd lose many more voters from the left who have been indoctrinated to see this kind of behavior as Hitler's rebirth by them.

This is what happens you are too soft on the jews.

>This is what happens you are too soft on the jews.

THIS THIS THIS

Anyone who doesn't advocate killing jews and nuking Israel is a puppet of the kikes

when you realize its a scheme by the Jews to give up all money to the collective i mean get over yourself first community food night and the filthy jews will be eating more than everyone else to remember the 6 million gorilian

This is true. I was really black pilled yesterday. (although it went exactly as I thought it would), but upon reflect realized that when I first started getting into dissident politics in 2013, there was literally 0 chance of things getting this far. A nationalist (even if flip-floppy) winning the US election? Britain leaving the EU? Le Pen in round 2 of the French Elections? It was all impossible. Now it's not. Rome wasn't built in a day. Austria, France and the Netherlands all showed incredible gains from a few years ago. It may just require more time (and more migration) for people to realize the truth.

Well put, leafbro.

As Varg, Sup Forumss increasingly senile elder mascot said recently. "If you are duped into thinking you can play their game and win then you are kind of dumb aren´t you." "Keep your distance from it (the system) and sabotage it in all legal ways possible."
The convict got a point here. Forget elections. Change the minds of the next generations, play the slow game. Cultural marxism didn´t happen over night. It took them 50 years to drill it into the brains of the masses. Winning elections with the right people will be, if they are even ever going to be meaningful, the last thing to crown our efforts. Start with their hearts and minds and strap in for a long and tiresome ride with many setbacks.

Wrong

Lefty "snappety snap" humor doesn't need to make sense. Doesn't even need to be witty. Just needs to insult the other side so you can feel better about yourself.

Happy not to see the classic defeatist attitude. It will be tough, it will take time, but we can win.

Maybe we're not memeing hard enough

We cared too much.
It's time for a total chaos, anarchy, so a new system could rise from the ashes of the old, corrupt, degenerate, decadent and nihilist society.
Swallow the black pill.

remember to sage kids

This is the ultimate red pill. Wilders, Le Pen, Trump, Farage and Åkesson are all controlled opposition. An alternative, presented for the people to prevent the pot to boil over too fast.
The reasonable thing to do would be to buy land, learn how to farm and use your hands and of course to get a lot of kids.

90% of the germanic people are sadly, still brain washed.
They will not wake up today or tomorrow but will die off as soon as shit hits the fan. That's where we got the upper hand, we see the danger coming, we can make the necessary measurements to prevent ourself to be wiped out.
Buy land, get kids and live healthy. Surround yourself with people with the same mind set.

can you get benefist in the uk if you are not working? or havent worked ever?

can you come as an imigrant and start reciving benefits without having to pay anything into the state

Universal suffrage was the tool through which our civilization has been destroyed. It can not be used as a weapon for our salvation.

And most importantly... deep education. form the minds of the coming generations, red pill everyone you see fit. build a society from the bottom up.

Do I actually have to move to Britain to get benefits? If I have to that seems racists and discriminatory. As an American I should be entitled to British benefits.

The sad thing is the right grows stronger every year because thing get worse every year.

Instead of taking care of the problems early, the normies won't react until the house is literally on fire.

I have faith its still possible to fix this but I understand its more likely we will have to rebuild after a collapse

As things get worse which it will. People we be practically given to us every terror attack and rape wake more people up. People are happy right now because life is easy people have food internet etc. Once the REAL shit goes down people will wake up or die its simple really

It's not dead. The leftist media blew our chances this year completely out of proportion. So everybody got hyped.
It was clear that Wilder will not form a government. Still the media made everyone think that there is a real chance and after he lost they tried to make us believe that populism got defeated. But still he grew.
Almost 50% of Austrians voted for a right wing candidate, this was unthinkable only a few years ago.
Le Pen is second!!! in the presidential election. Also a huge succes.

And the AfD will definetely not win this year but the party will grow over time as things get worse.
It is not over yet

> We are not interested in the possibility of defeat.
> It does not exist
> - German immigrant family in the UK about a political kerfuffle

Why can't you be more like German immigrants Richard?