I've got vacation for one week about starting in early April. I'm either going to Southeast Asia or Eastern Europe...

I've got vacation for one week about starting in early April. I'm either going to Southeast Asia or Eastern Europe. Money isn't an issue.

Which has better weather at that time of year and which would you recommend overall. I would appreciate hearing from people who live there.

I've been looking at Estonia a lot and I get vacation 3 times a year but I'd also like to not be in a monsoon or a blizzard.

Is that you Osama?

Do the world a favor and kill yourself, sand ape

>Afghanistan
You military?

Funny you should talk of all people. I worked with you clowns in Iraq. You were caught trading ammo to al qaeda in return for not getting your one faggot checkpoint blown up. Then once you stopped they decimated it because you can't pull security.

You also all smell like shit, no one is over 5 feet tall, your names all end in "villi", dumb as fuck, eat cabbage and mayonnaise like it's your job and get your asses kicked by Americans routinely.

Thanks for your input though.

Not quite but I'm not Afghan.

You kill yourselves on the regular. There's a reason all other military's refer to friendly fire as a polish ambush.

That escalated quickly

You have to show these smelly fucks who's boss. It's all they respect.

Nah mate, I'm American

But the rest of that seems like it would be accurate

Were you the one they were trading ammo to?

Pmc

Do people still use that term? Is it 99?

Do you have the PTSD?

The only disease I have is you in my thread

Professional dickwad

Probably more accurate

You should go on vacation to a place that you hate so that you can inflict your personality on them

It's April 24th, retard. You missed your early April vacation already.

>starting in early April

Looks like you missed your holiday mate. It's the 24rd.

I meant August. I'm a faggot.

@122571615

go to thailand, it's a great place for vacation, though I wouldn't want to live there

I meant August, I'm also coming to Australia soon but I'm trying to do January. I have a friend out there that puts on an excellent party.

Eastern Europe is great, lots of history, cheap and amazing booze, great food, etc etc etc. Poland and Czech Republic are great.

My main concern is what the weather will be like that time of year.

Try Syria for some R & R, I hear it's beautiful this time of year.

Colder, but not too bad, but you're probably used to nice weather so idk

Unfortunately it's on a short list of banned countries we aren't allowed to visit

As long as I'm not snowed in I can tolerate it

You ever think about hunting in Africa?

August is one of the few months when weather in Russia is mostly good. Try St. Petersburg

I'm going to but I have 3 stops I want to hit first. Probably get to it next year.

Well whatever it is you choose I'm still not sure why you came to Sup Forums for the weather. Good luck, stranger.

Russia is on my list for sure. I hear there's a McDonald's in red square which makes me laugh.

Hoping to talk to people from those areas

It's a meme. It's not far away, but not on the Square itself.

>flag
>europe is mentioned