AUS/pol/ I-I'm n-ot a g-gook I s-swear edition

I'm not a fucking gook okay you fucking dumb cunts
I'm a fucking white Australian that is stuck behind enemy lines in Melbourne
So while you weak pussies are off rooting kangaroos and larping as hard cunts, I'm off bashing antifa cunts in their home territory.
Fucking kill yourself for doubting the great OP of AUS/pol/.

News of the day:

>'Daddy, please kill me I can't do this any more': Meet the CHILDREN prescribed anti-depressants for anxiety that 'made them suicidal' - as scores of parents join in a class action

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4431472/Anti-depressants-caused-suicidal-thoughts-children.html

>Idiots at the ATO fail to rule out website blocking to enforce online GST collection

zdnet.com/article/ato-fails-to-rule-out-website-blocking-to-enforce-online-gst-collection/?loc=newsletter_small_thumb&ftag=TRE7ed2633&bhid=25593173383640100758593190256590

>Apparently we're at the peak of our housing bubble now with boomer and gook property investors soon to be BTFO (hopefully).

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-24/housing-market-top-called-by-investment-bank-ubs/8466198

>Government will crack down on lazy NEETs who refuse to partake in Work for the Dole

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/04/24/budget-close-work-dole-loophole-cash

>Male C-list celebrities at the Logies kiss each other to try to stir up controversy. Nobody cares. Apparently they haven't heard of the internet.

news.com.au/entertainment/tv/molly-loves-the-spotlight-but-is-it-time-to-protect-him-from-himself/news-story/fab140234cab5ffed46a0ccef93396c7

Daily reminder I'm white.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/R2z7MBx
canberratimes.com.au/act-news/aspiring-male-firefighter-alleges-discrimination-as-more-women-recruited-20170410-gvi2v2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S7whwJZeG7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

op is a fag

Discord for the social normies:

discord.gg/R2z7MBx
discord.gg/R2z7MBx
discord.gg/R2z7MBx
discord.gg/R2z7MBx

Op is a faggot, lest we forget

>screeching about your supposed whiteness like a fucking argentinian
yeah nah

Third for get the fuck out of this wonderful country if you're not white european.

when does q&a start

around 15-20 minutes

>watching CuckandA
Normie please

>Aspiring male firefighter alleges discrimination as more women recruited
canberratimes.com.au/act-news/aspiring-male-firefighter-alleges-discrimination-as-more-women-recruited-20170410-gvi2v2.html

An aspiring firefighter has launched a challenge of ACT Fire and Rescue's equal opportunity recruitment policy - which aims for a 50/50 gender representation of trainees in new hiring rounds.
The man is arguing that the policy discriminates against men.
In documents filed with the ACT Human Rights Commission last year, the man noted that of the 802 applications Fire and Rescue received for new firefighters last year, 144 were women.
He said that meant women had a much greater chance at securing a spot in 2016, even though many men had scored higher in the required tests, including for strength, fitness and the beep test.
"Career firefighting is a dangerous role that requires an exceptionally high degree of fitness and endurance and strength," he wrote.
"Only the very best should be offered positions.
"A burning building, raging storm or any other event won't back off in the name of gender equality."
He also argued that the policy was unfair to existing women firefighters who had been recruited before the policy was introduced, and whose positions it undermined.
The bottom line, he said, was that "females have an unfair advantage in this recruitment process and so this is a violation of equality and therefore gender-based discrimination."
The policy was introduced in 2016. A corresponding recruitment drive resulted in a five-fold increase in women applicants for the college that year and four of the 16 new firefighters were women.
Before 2016, there were six women in a force of more than 300.

Gonna see guardians of the galaxy tomorrow with a couple pals

how new are you?

TONIGHT ON QANDA
cancer

>movies
>not anzac dawn service
GOOK
DETECTED
G
O
O
K

This man has no chance. The Act literally allows discrimination in favour of women and other vile minorities.

it's gonna be fun

There's no gooks in the bible.

>watching this cancer
knock yourself out, melbourne
(literally plz)

>firefighter
>aims for 50/50 gender representation
wtf Australia how can anyone be this stupid

>and provocateur
>Zimbabwean activist

Ahh it's nice to see them take it too far and get called out

Took the words right out of my mouth Pepe.

Are we having a dedicated Bingo thread?

projecting

I would imagine so.

are floridians /honorary australians/?

required viewing for all dingoes:
youtube.com/watch?v=S7whwJZeG7I

new video from "reactionary expat" (you should know this cunt already - hard to find a more articulate commentator with our powerlevel)

he discusses all the angles we might evaluate the celebration of the day itself; as well as the historical questions regarding the generations from the silent, the greatest, and even boomer.

>Serbian
>in my thread
Haven't you got to prevent the union of Kosovo and Albania or some other shit slav country? Get busy.

Yeah but let's face it you're in the spic part

Just fucking kill yourself already you underage, roleplaying cunt.

Is bingoqt going to make a qanda thread?

No.

Can you fuck off back to the Middle East already you Muslim piece of shit?

Greers actually a funny bitch
remember when she said that just cos you cut your cock off doesnt mean youre a woman? got in all manner of shit as a result
She;s also a full on Bard Scholar
she shitposts harder than any of you faggots

he is, fuck this trip fag piece of shit, I've been half avoiding auspol just because op is such a tosspot
>discord
>strawpolls
>namefag
>tripfag
>self entitled leader of auspol
>starts new threads when we only just get to bump limit
>from Melbourne
OP cant get much gayer

Fuck off all you QANDA faggots I do not watch that fucking chink shit I hope you QANDA cunts fucking kill yourselves

Qanda bingo thread when?

I like you guys, along with white Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana the most, but how segregated are nigger and spic/cubano filth communities?
I love the look of the land and your culture, but the fucking awful people seem so unavoidable.

>not watching qanda with your fellow aussies
Go fuck yourself you newfaggot reddit tier cancer.

Will be nice to see the jet planes tomorrow

Normally it's up by now, I'm getting a little worried.

fuck off

Arts degree too

t. T_D

Who has the periscope streamlink?

Calm down reddit dont wanna get too upset or youll leave before the fun starts in the q&a thread

He's a gook too

Geer is good in the contemporary, but she's still as disgusting as she was 40 years ago. Just because societies standards have dropped, doesn't mean yours should.
She's a single step above the carcinogens we're dealing with now.

Wasn't some user going to (claiming at least) ask a question from a thread he made or something?

You are so fucked in the head cunt just because you don't understand any of it

bahahaha
be gone op, do not come back
what happened to qanda qt?

I reckon you're this faggot desu

F

OI
MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD FOR QandA

REEE Q AND A THREAD WHERE?

this is not something you shitpost about

i remember that cunt
fuck him

Is anyone else worried that people at the dawn service will be attacked tommorow morning?

Fucking make one you inbred cunt. Jesus Christ all mighty.

tripfag op is not welcme

they've upped security in canberra
(as well as in turkey, mind you)

are you gunna?
I will if you're not

anyone have the periscope link though?

Threads up

Daily Reminder

Bow down faggets

i hope they do, lmao

I can't be fucked making it. The Abo Bum Cleaner site lists the periscope link there I think

QandA thread: RIP Bingoqt edition

QANDA THREAD
_#

Serbs to Italy are welcome bar Lebanon and Romania. Otherwise fucking kill yourself.

Please tell us again how it feels to be Anglo Australian living in Sydney or Melbourne

Tell me how you really feel, does it burn?

I MADE A GRAVE MISTAKE. Portugal my friend.

No.

No.

It's good that it's not up.

No.

Lol no I hate those circile jerking faggots

>reddit
>implying reddit doesn't love qanda

Wrong

Qanda is cancer

I'm still here

HAHAHAHAHAHA
No.

No.

No.

Yes.

No don't.

Wrong

Come on bro don't be shy
Tell us
Does it make you feel like you've lost???

everyone went over to the bingo thread, sorry m8

you're a fucking sad cunt, what did you expect by singling yourself out on an anonymous site?

Nothing to say ha, you Aussie pussy cunts

Just like when we walk past ya yous put your heads down like bitches lol

>Literally tripfag
>He doesnt play Q&A bingo with the threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Yeah its reddit alright

Woow u must be so tough i bet u got a big doodle

>replies to everyone in the thread
>hates aus/pol/ tradition that was here before he was
>not reddit
Kill yourself faggot.

It feels like shit seeing degenerate filth ruin cities built with unskilled convict labour. It hurts, which is why the day of the deportations and culling will be so much more sweet.

Make the wog party already cunt

I take your silence as a bow down

Now I'm off to fuck this little blonde Ganga I picked up from Ivy's on sat

Yalla Bye!!!

When did you realize our SJW's were a concern? When did you realize they were Marxists?

Racemixing degenerate

>yalla
Muslim
Detected

Yeah boy just like we fucked your great grandfathers house, your butthurt is our fuel. We're going to milk that oil until it's all gone

Aww you remembered
Don't worry cuz, vote Wog Nation #1
And I promise to burst the fuck out of this bubble so and re introduce first home buyer grants and much more incentives

lmao that's unironically a good policy and tax gays because they use more healthcare

>lmao that's unironically a good policy
Joking aside, are you fucking retarded?

All those muslims are going to get the cashless welfare cards

Can one of you cunts explain to me what the FUCK the bosnian war was all about and how the croats fit into it?

Mate I think about this all day
Eg

All new immigrants looking to become permanent must enter 4yr compulsory apprenticeship scheme- re birth Aussie manufacturing/mining ect

Force a bubble burst and expose all corrupt high rollers/pollies who are responsible for this bs

Complete overhaul of our prison systems for non violent/not so serious offenders, straight into forced labour and re training military style

Just ask me anything :)

The Christian Serbians invaded Bosnia and tried to genocide the Muslims living there and also Croatia. It was all part of one country at the time called Yugoslavia.

I thought Florida was supposed to be a shitty state or something

So when people talk about croats there's Christian and Muslim croats? I think my dads mate might be a catholic extremist.

Yeah they're all pretty much the same ethnic group but some Muslim some Christian. My dads a blue pilled, bronzed, blonde haired surfer from Nulla.

Oh look I found my ethnicity flag (Assyrian)

helo aussie dogs

leb here

how does it feel knowning that western sydney will be the new lebanon soon???? were in charge now sorry boiz

anyone get some tweets into qanda yet?
>inb4 hurr durr qanda is cancer reddit fag bla bla
i just wanna have fun chill