Soros wants Hungary to be pro-immigrant

Soros is pumping 3 milion into the opposition that is pro-immigrant. THAT FUCKING GLOBALIST JEW

Other urls found in this thread:

blic.rs/vesti/svet/hidvegi-soros-dao-38-miliona-evra-da-stvori-opoziciju/4webqgq
youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is the Soros Jew not pumping 3 Million into Israel to make it pro-immigrant? I know the answer by the way...lol. Fuck these Jewish fucks...

Hungary should hang the opposition (traitors) as long as they still can.

Why does Soros not pump three Million into this Jewish Estate within a state and lead by fucking example... Fucking Jew Hypocrite and Con-man.

Any sources?

blic.rs/vesti/svet/hidvegi-soros-dao-38-miliona-evra-da-stvori-opoziciju/4webqgq serbian media

Okay, well trust me that Hungarians are naturally suspcious towards this toady jew.

The government wants to close down the Soros University here in Budapest. CEU.

All the anti-Erdogan protests in the last weeks have the scent of Soros all over it.

Anti-ORBAN**************

kek

We should learn from you guys.

Most discusting globalist jew ever. All his actions are jew oriented.

he is butthurt that his homeland does not follow his belief.

Kek, let him do it, wasted money for him anyway

He actually tried to cuck Israel's currency, but he was jewed by the jews.

Freudian slip, they have much in common. Unfortunately he's still better than some liberal cuck.

You are way too optimistic. Every fucking idiot i know is falling for his propaganda. I can't even remember how many times i heard how stadions are ruining this country.

I wonder how he doesn't pay any attention to us since we are well... you know the renowned jwes killers.

>Every fucking idiot i know is falling for his propaganda.

Do you just know a lot of stupid people or is based hungary successfully being subverted too?

You know that Soros has worked with the Arabs, Erdogan and Obama to develop a plan to weaken European culture through cultural marxism.
Step1 take over the schools through far left teachers
Step 2 promote childlessness through early sexualization
Step 3 trigger a refugee stream in the middle east
Step 4 after the arrival of the refugees in the west political correctnes introduce
Step 5 complete destruction of Western civilization
Step 6 Implementation of the Kalergi Plan

youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs

I'm afraid it's the second but i hope i'm wrong.

>Soros wants Hungary to be pro-immigrant

good luck with that

3 Million is nothing.

Also the rethoric is getting increasingly anti-immigrant as even the lefties start to realise their atheistic asses will be the first that will get axed, literally, once the critical mass is reached (actually second after the gays, but they still havenĀ“t realized that yet).

Right now, there is quite a discussion in Austria about a 100.000 or so turks that illegally own a double citizenship... something that was inofficially known before but now, following the turkish ballot, the votersĀ“ list has been leaked to the media.
Considering that about 3/4ths of them voted fascist, so to speak, did raise some concerns even for the Green Party.

Exactly.
Soros is the enemy. He is literally an archvillain of epic proportions. It's almost unbelievable that one single man could be so massively destructive to an entire civilization. But he is.

THIS MOTHERFUCKING JEW!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH