Reddit finds the answer

Let's see Sup Forums , would you give your pet away in order to better integrate muslims in your country ?

> Pic related

No. I care about my dog much more than faceless strangers.

Well, the guy is delusional but given the other guy isn't being down voted there is a good chance the upvotes are iffy.

Can I feed muslims to my pet instead ?

Looks like one person samefagging.

God no. A real question would be if you'd give away your pet in order to genocide muslims.

>crosses our their names

I want reddit to leave.

Tough one. I know if my faithful doggo understood, he'd sadly volunteer himself.

I'd rather keep my dog and just let the moose limbs be food for the gun

>unironically believing they wont rape and murder your entire family because you were a good infidel and helped them seize power

I'd rather feed my dog for 1 day then feed 1 million muslims for all eternity.

Are you crazy?
You want your dog to get sick?
Burn the mudslime for heat instead.

Shit dawg...
That one's really hard...

Most of reddit are paid shills and bots. Some dude did an investigation into it but I forgot what the video was called.

Dogs have objectively done more for humankind than Islam

>muzzies
>human
lel

But why are the leftists not pursuing muslims for being bigots? It's literally the core tenant of their religion to be prejudiced, and discriminating.

Mohamed was probably rapeing his wife while he was sitting in his cuck shed bragging about how he would willingly betray his dog, so that a theoretical Muslim might be less offended by being exposed to the civilised world.

Absolutely not. They have to deal with me, not me with them.

Wait... So people are supporting Islam/Muslims out of fear because they are the majority and not the kindness in their hearts?

It's because they are afraid, lefttards are cowards. They will do as they are told as long as you are willing to beat them into submission, we currently aren't so they are running wild and causing problems, and now they are looking for a new master that won't take their shit, income the Muslims.
This can only be resolved by killing all the Muslims, (and Jews), along with any traitors that stand with them (there won't be many when the blood starts flowing.

Hell no. I'm training dogs to fight so that muzzies won't dare enter my property.

I always wondered if Minions was a metaphor for something.. Now I see it's about lefties. Trying to find and serve the most despicable master they can.

Well , i would give them a pitbull, SO HE CAN TEAR THEIR THROATS APART

They will probably machete your dogos, sand niggers are sub-human

If WE have to sacrifice OUR values then THEY are not integrating to OUR culture.

Fuck sake I fucking hate reddit posters, and your entire shit country too.

> muslims
>society

choose one

This is fake. None of the phrases can be found via search.

This. I feel dirty for not checking before replying.

>>sage goes in the options field