Boston Freedom rally

Be free.

if you need a rally to be free you're on the same level as those drooling athletes competing in special olympics. How can you compete or exercise if you don't understand what those words mean? So how can you rally for freedom if you never experienced a moment of freedom in your entire life? If freedom is not free - it's not freedom. Rally for freedom is just disturbance of peace by pervertariat performing victory pride parade.

>Free speech rally

Which equates to a bunch of low-IQ tards standing around yelling "USA, USA" and "Trump Trump"

Seriously, the election of this cretin has pushed your nation to some new intellectual LOWS

Cambridge college student here

I acknowledge your interest in attempting to legalize hate speech but just be aware there will be restrictions on your path. And these restrictions will come in forms of pepper spray.

See you there, bigots.

It's OK, I'm bringing my .45, commie, I assume you'll be wearing black :)

Looks at flags, realize you don't matter, have a (you) anyway, it's the least I can do as a 1st worlder

I don't think you understand the "freedom isn't free" meme.

Why would you bring a gun to this event? Seems to be asking for trouble. Would you actually shoot someone? What if you are disarmed?

in open, free, democratic, civilized, etc society there are no patriots and tyrants. Thats why freedom is not free meme is encryption for free range slavery.

Thanks leaf bro these Cambridge school proxies are not keeping up with the American education gold standard these days.

>hate speech
is any opinion you don't agree with, fuck off commie scum.

your pride parade looks very strange when you try to enter the same river twice with that canoe in the dried out riverbed. Don't forget that rainbows do not forget, rainbows do not forgive, expect them like your Muhammeds should be expecting those not broke back mountains.

Welcome antifa nigger

I always carry, everywhere I go. Going to a major metro area to an event that I've already received threats of violence for attending,why would I leave a trusted tool behind?

I'll leave a pressure cooker for the antifa

>cambridge
>hate speech
>bigot
did you get in because of affirmative action?

Quit being a retard. The pretext is irrelevant.

This is about having a physical presence and threatening the left's notion that they have control over what people can support in public places.

>Going to a major metro area to an event that I've already received threats of violence for attending,why would I leave a trusted tool behind?
No match for a ninja with a bike lock.

Any othrt NH people attending this? I am going down to help the dirty step-child which lost it's spirit of America.

sure they do the same fake "presence" in those pro wrestling rings too. Notice those not fake wrestlings of the fake wrestling industry have not only very muscular bodies resembling rainbow wet dream pin up models of superheroes in those comic books, but they also have equally muscular tongues. So the right notion is just one end of the two on the balancing stick used by some rainbow acrobats of special forces to walk thin rainbow lines high up in the air. It's a fair filled with pokemons and rainbow special forces of pervertariat camouflaged as pokemons using such carnival as hunger games to hunt those pokemons.

get back on your meds rosenberg

Eight years of Affirmative Action

Dindu Nuffin

I'll be the guy in the Exotech riot suit with the slash pro on. Come on over to frong pond you faggot. I'll be standing at the NE side. I wont even let my friends hit you. I'll fucking destroy you and your cuck boyfriend. If your lucky you wont get shot.. come on faggot. Man up and come mace me.

ITT: basement spergs who are not aware that Boston PD and Homeland Security will be present and ready to detain and club senseless

as long as they club the Marxists who chimp out everything should be peaceful then.

STFU discount Poland

Part of me hopes antifa fucks up by killing someone/shooting/bombing at this thing. MA police dont fuck around with that shit and many are conservative. Liz Warran is pro antifa and has openly endorsed their violence against any opposition. If they kill/shoot/bomb that would litteraly be a terrorist act. That would mean one of the most powerful sjw in the US is an endorcer of terrorism against its citizens. Then she loses the 2018 election and we get our FUCKINH CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS BACK. I WANT MY FUCKING GUNS! REEEEEEEEEE!

Soon Mass bro. Soon. We will spread our in-state Republican House, Senate and Gov. to you soon, shamefully the transplants who came here vote mostly US and cucked our house and senate. As of now I must take my leave and get back to watching for antifa activities at SNHU. New Building going up and I got a great view of it all from here.

Signed
t. New Hampshire National Capitalist

Can liberals come too?