OH SHIT
RARE AS FUCK

RARE
A
R
E

>SS

asian bitch is cute

jpeg is fine for most pictures, but at times the artifacts it produces are really annoying.

How can you not favour the top left. Honestly each photo shows peak attractiveness for each race and its obvious which one is most appealing.

Yes, including the abo.

It must be really terrible to get this shitstorm behind you every time you post

Proof you're not using some secret Illuminati proxy?

Humans could breed with Neanderthals. We used to have other proto humans, but we wiped them out.

>race is not a taxonomic rank, taxonomic ranks are kingdom phylum class order family genus species
>humans are already a subspecies, homo sapiens sapiens
>the crows inhabit different ecological niches and fit into different food chains while humans are apex predators

biology says that a specie is a class of individual organisms that can interbreed and produce fertile offsprings

??????? God, I will never understand people like this. Are you a literal 3/10 m8? She has fucked up teeth slit eyes, she looks like a fucking goblin m8.
Get a hold of yourself

A biology teacher in highschool told us that it'll be considered as same specie if both individuals have fertile descendancy. Is it bullshit or nah?

>subspecies
can't you read?

I commend the creator of this image on finding the most attractive abbo in existence.

>subspecie, race
potato, pottato

Humans are already a subspecies, homo sapiens sapiens. We share the same species as homo sapiens idaltu, an extinct subspecies.

delete your proxy faggot

Only betas go for asain chicks

True but plenty of biologists divide it further in sub-species (or for dogs: breeds, and for humans, races).

you clearly said specie, not race nor subspecie

i was saying that by definition we are the same specie as niggers and gooks, like it or not
the left is, however, denying the fact that we're different races and tries to hide the obvious differences among us, pushing their "we are all one" agenda

newfag country pls go

Why not include anyone from this species?

Don't say type out the name. Sup Forums goes into full ban-alert and removes the thread if you do.

But Senpai Varg San told me neanderthals were the ancestors of Europeans and that Europeans and asians are closest relations to them, hence the higher level of intelligence because neanderthals had larger head cavities, particularly at the back of the head by the math bump.

The second one, in the context, is obviously meant to be ironic to show the absurdity of the statement, druze moj.

I agree. bpg is much better and will hopefully become the new standard.