Germany: AfD Elects Nazi and Lesbo Pervert as New Co-Leaders

archive.is/Pwdyu

these people are demented

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/316821-xenophobic-posts-child-rights/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3252209/Chancellor-Merkel-confronts-Facebook-s-Mark-Zuckerberg-anti-immigrant-hate-posts-country-seeks-fight-against-wave-arson-attacks-aimed-refugees.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/30/angela-merkel-caught-on-hot-mic-confronting-mark-z/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3687988/Germany-conducts-nationwide-raids-online-hate-postings.html
archive.is/Pwdyu
youtube.com/watch?v=2WoXwBVQBMU
youtube.com/watch?v=lcCAeE_ZaR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Perverted nazi lesbian

HOLY SHIT MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

no, the lesbo is not a nazi.
they elected a lesbian and some nazi guy.

Probably got infiltrated by BDU or whatever it's called.

>Gauland = Nazi

kys gypsy

Yes, AfD has always been full of retards and they gloriously demonstrated that again. This party will fade into obscurity soon after the next elections.

They had their chance and they fucked it up about as badly as they could. After they fade away, germany will have no party left that is even remotely right wing. There will only be parties ranging from ultra-mega-far-left to very left. No center. No conservatives. No right wing. Nothing.

We are done. All hail the EUSSR. Thanks AfD, for being complete utter fucktards and killing us all.

So funny how most supposedly nationalist party in germany is still opposing islamization of their country on the basis of "BUH-BUT THEY HATE THE GAYS AND FEMINISM" not even because they are "not christian" (which sounds better quite frankly, it goes "muh gay rights and feminism > muh nonchristians > muh nonwhites").

Absolutely disgusting.

>Gauland is a Nazi
Someone tell the CDU that they need to purge their own party then.

Wait, the AfD still exists?
WTF, how?

Try running with that and you would be summarily outlawed if not jailed. Imagine the entire thing as Soviet Union light.

Really? Now that AfD has JUST'ed themselves, what hope there can ever be for Germany? I heard there were some right-wing youth groups out there in Germany that were pretty redpilled.

The AfD is down. I don't care about politics anymore.

Dude, people are being jailed and have their houses searched for "wrong think" in private facebook groups. People lose their jobs, their families are targeted etc. Having certain views, opinions etc doesn't matter when you are neither free to express or act on them.

Also, half of the population are still women, who gobble up any shit the media feeds them as long as its emotional and touchy feely enough.

Afd is doing fine, still polling 10 % in INSA

With 10% you can wipe your ass

10% is literally nothing

Why do gypsies have to ruin everything?

so the reich stuff and german goo girls.
fun times

There's going to be a next election. AfD is still going through growing pains. Consider other political parties:
The Sweden Democrats were founded in 1988. They had enourmous problems the first decade and a half. They're on course to win the Swedish elections.
The Norwegian Progress Party was founded in 1973, it took them a long, LONG time before they came into power as well.

You're abandoning the race long before it's over. AfD can still grow, can still fix its internal shit, and can still become a great power in its own right. Unless you Germans decide that you would rather vote CDU until you die out or some shit.

Isn't that against the EU law? So shouldn't such cases go to Strasbourg and get BTFO?

10 % is a lot for a populist party in Europe

PVV is doing 13 %, LN is doing 14 %

the only nationalist parties outside eastern europe doing over 20 % in elections are Front National and FPO

Is her wife at least hot?

cuckuldry is strong in western europe.. they'll start voting national once its too late.

well, looks like mother nature and natural selection dont seem to favor cucks lol

Things that are against the law don't matter if those that uphold the law or pay those that uphold them to not give two shits. If Peter ze Polizeiman gets the order to fuck someone's shit up they're not gonna go on a moral tangeant

This happens with right wing groups ALL the time.

Because they are paid off. They are just pressure valves to get the people let off some steam to prevent them from revolting.

>Dude, people are being jailed and have their houses searched for "wrong think" in private facebook groups. People lose their jobs, their families are targeted etc. Having certain views, opinions etc doesn't matter when you are neither free to express or act on them.
I am not gonna lie, I wasn't aware of the magnitude of your problems over there. Can you give me at least one source when something like this has happened? I'm curious.

seach for mama merkel's talk with zukerberg about taking people's kids if they talk shit about rapefugees

It is not as bad as he stated but it will certainly go in that direction and will get worse over time.

And you can't really source things like that because the officially don't happen

>And you can't really source things like that because the officially don't happen
So it's mostly based on rumors? Or statements claimed by right-wing bloggers in Germany? How do you learn such things happen anyway?

Link pls

No but Lars Lawyer just might sue someone. And once it goes to Strasbourg, Germany has no choice but to do as Strasbourg says. That's part of being in the EU.

Use the globalist institutions against them.

rt.com/news/316821-xenophobic-posts-child-rights/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3252209/Chancellor-Merkel-confronts-Facebook-s-Mark-Zuckerberg-anti-immigrant-hate-posts-country-seeks-fight-against-wave-arson-attacks-aimed-refugees.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/30/angela-merkel-caught-on-hot-mic-confronting-mark-z/

But those parties had time to grow, it's all or nothing for the afd.

and btw those 10% are not representing the truth, they will at least get 20% and if not then its not the fault of the party itself but of the german people.

She is not even good-looking. Sad!

Didn't have any hope for Germany in the first place, they're either going to keep Merkel going or fuck themselves harder with Schulz.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3687988/Germany-conducts-nationwide-raids-online-hate-postings.html

Bist du besorgt um hier zu sein?

Kelp it up Germany. I'm certain that Hitler 2.0 is just around the corner.

Maybe we will get Anabel Schunke in the Party now. She is a friend of Alice Weidel and a bit like Lauren Southern. Pic related.

I agree. That sounds pretty hot, desu.

>Nearly three-quarters of Germans are concerned about terrorism, while political extremism is second on the list of worries for 68 percent of the population.
JUST

Thanks. I don't understand why some people still call her a christian conservative. This is straight up behavior expected from a communist.

>So it's mostly based on rumors? Or statements claimed by right-wing bloggers in Germany? How do you learn such things happen anyway?
The thing is that the ones getting jailed or have their house searched are mostly radicals islamist or radical right-wingers but this happens not very often.

But i can tell you that it's an open secret that people with some kind of relevance are very very careful with what they say because of their job and reputation.
Actually there are plenty of times where e.g. afd-politicians are loosing their real job, getting their cars and homes vandalized by lefties or being forbidden to go to special places.

All in all, everybody except the academic youth (or even the majority of the youth), the rich city people and celebrities are fucking fed up with the establishment but only admit it in privat circles because of fear of being called out or labeled. It is some pre-soviet mindset right here.

Germans won't do shit as long as they are prisoners of their past. And likely nothing will change about that.

Sounds bad desu. As I was reading this, I was thinking that Germany needs a happening, a very big one, almost like 9/11-tier big. Unless there won't be a big happening, nothing will change.

Why? Because a big happening will put more strain on the overwhelmed safety nets, poor social cohesion and strained police forces and bring about some chaos in the city areas, creating a situation that could be capitalized by some right-wing forces to take action. Maybe kill a bunch of minorities, maybe a bunch commies, maybe even straight up revolution, but they could freely be able to make something happen once government stops breathing down their necks for even the tiniest moment.

so it's like Röhm?

I guess the government hasn't been paying antifa enough.

>But those parties had time to grow
You think you guys don't?
In October the Turkish Visa deal is to be certified.
The EU has three choices:
1. Agree to let 75 Million Turks have visa-free access to the entire EU as Merkel & Co promised them. This kills the EU.
2. Deny them the visa free access through some trumped up reason like their recent illiberalism. This will make Turkey open up the migrant path again and be a return of 2015's crisis if not even worse.
3. They delay it indefinitely until the Turks lose their temper and open the migration path again.

All three are a huge issue for the EU and obviously a boon for the AfD.

RACIST!

WHY NOT DEMAGBO?

DIS COZ HE BLACK?

Just wait for Erdogan to tell his turks in Germany to revolt. this is the happening tier we need

This sort of thing still happens with SD politicians and supporters, although not quite as much and as blatantly as it used to with people being fired for "not sharing our basic values" [by voting for SD or being a member of SD].
The largest union LO even set up special ombudsman you were meant to snitch to if someone in your workplace/union said anything immigrant-critical or had pro-SD opinions.
SD is now the most popular party by far in said union.

Also it really only takes like one decently well-spoken leader with strong factual criticisms and a single successful election, with stable work in parliament, to normalize voting for anti-immigration parties.

too bad the election is slightly befor the Visa deal.

What do you mean by "largest union LO", do mean a voting bloc or a trade union?

It's a shame that the lying press completely ruined Höcke's image for like 90-95% of the population. He is what Germany truly needs.

he's already telling to his turks in the world to go live in the best houses, make atleast 5 children and take the jobs away from the local population where ever they are.
basicly calling his turks to commit a worldly genocide

The problem is the Germans themselves.

The Americans wanted a wall. They were not afraid to say it. They even chanted "build the wall". The US press called Trump Hitler and anyone who supported him fascistnaziracist. Writing about his "racist KKK ideas" only got him votes. Calling him a fascist all the time got him elected president. The media could do nothing.

If the Germans wanted dignity a future and self respect they would vote for it. Instead they just don't want to be called "racist".

And Hogge is an autistic teacher nowhere near Trump's persuasion skill and with no ability to handle the media.

>he's already telling to his turks in the world to go live in the best houses, make atleast 5 children and take the jobs away from the local population where ever they are.
>basicly calling his turks to commit a worldly genocide

I'm well aware of that but no one cares here or does even acknowledge
the magnitude of this statement.

exactly..
we've heared it in all levels of our belgian media, this was an impossible concorable message. it got out like it got out.

how did it go in germany? since all media is being filtered overthere? :(

>impossible concorable message
impossible cencorable message ... damned typo, how did his happen *sigh..*

>If the Germans wanted dignity a future and self respect they would vote for it. Instead they just don't want to be called "racist".

Polandbro get's it. If we can't get over this shit already we're lost.

Maybe i'll just finish my degree and help you guys over there building your white christian stronghold.

Trade union but one politically sewn at the hip with the Social Democrat party since it was founded.
Hurt their pride a lot when SD overtook them in "their" union.

Sadly this is probably the most likely outcome.

AfD will be fine. It's not like migrants will stop raping. The summer is upon us. Shit's going down.

>It's not like migrants will stop raping
but germans will care less and less about this and it will become normal.
Time is not on our side.

>archive.is/Pwdyu
>archiving the daily stormer

oh my fucking god this board is dead

because retards won't click it if i link directly to it.
at least like this i'll get a reply.

>help you guys over there
We're full Ahmed.

It was in the news, but it's exactly like this user said Nobody but the few who already support AfD really seemed to care about it, and those are "racists" anyway

that is truely sad when people don't care anymore...
a clear sign we need a full out war and misery to separate the wheat from the chaff
maybe it's a good thing non nationalist parties lose now, it can only speed up this process, in the mean time we just need to prep and be ready

AfD is not down, it's a good thing, Petry was too cucked, I wish Höcke would make it into the leadership, but Gauland is a start.
We are getting more members literally every week, the real election results will be no less than 20%.

>We are getting more members
are you a member?

Weidel/Gauland is a good Team. Mind you, german voters aren't Sup Forumsacks. Höcke led AFD would not get beyond one digit numbers.

>are you a member?
why would you even care gypsy boy? And of course he is one otherwise he would refer
to themas "they"

import some Muslims in the party.
call it the Islamic alternative for Germany.
40% votes guaranteed.

i meant Poland. btw none could ever call the usa a white christian stronghold

are you his lawyer?
dumbass germanistani getting triggered

this would not defeat its purpose

one can wonder what is its point at this point, except a honeypot.

Im just fed up with your bs like calling gauland a nazi. Admit it your just afraid that they would close the border so that your gypsy boios could not break into our homes and steal our shit anymore

Ach Kevin.

Watch this if you have any doubt
youtube.com/watch?v=2WoXwBVQBMU

>If i walk through the cities of our fatherland, i sometimes see germans.

He goes on the basically say the 14 words. Meuthen would be the best guy, sadly he didnt want to do it.

20% is possible im sure. Always remember: this party is only 4 years old.

i didn't call him a nazi.
the author of the article i linked did.
i don't even know who the man is.
lol

She worked for Goldman Sachs
oh well

>trying to talk your way out
pathetic.

Jaja, Heil Högge xD

Is jut, Kleener.

And with BTFOing Petry and Lucke before that they made the Leftie-meme come true and are now merely a legal NPD.

We are done lads. Nuke us, not Assad or Kim, it will only save us pain in the future

I'm translating this video into English, the speech is too good to go unnoticed

>After they fade away, germany will have no party left that is even remotely right wing.
NPD is best party, they even had Heimbach at one of their events lol

youtube.com/watch?v=lcCAeE_ZaR0

They give no fucks. I'd much rather vote for them than those AfD gaylords but I know AfD has much better chances of getting into parliament so I'll just swallow my pride and vote for them

you're retarded and can't read. understandable from a germanistani.

Yuck im not sure whats wrong with you people. Guess thast what happens after decades of psychological destruction.

>bbbbut my globalist masters say its evil and the normies believe it so im scared to stand up for what i believe in

We are only a few years behind france. It will be white vs brown so why wait until there are even less of us. In 20 years there is no way to win 'democratically'.

finally someone who gets it.
we should meet up nohomo

You are aware that NPD is one giant fucking honeypot, right?

>not being a /Lindnerluger/

Liberalismusruck jetzt!

He sees the economic insanity of current migration politics, but has nothing but contempt for nationalists. He'd still turn Germany into a brown muslim shithole, just at a lower speed.

Well ... SchwarzGelb wasn't the worst. Certainly better than what we have now.

>lower speed
doubt it. he wants immigration based on merit. there are literally hundreds of millions of (brown) people who could qualify for that. think H1B visas for indians in the US. turbocapitalist + turboglobalist. taking in lowskilled africans is actually what stops us from becoming less white.

Fair point. Either way, he's not a serious option for us.

>taking in lowskilled africans is actually what stops us from becoming less white.