Phillipines

Im planning on marrying a Filipina I met while stationed in other korea, what's your thoughts on the Philippines and their people, I already tried Sup Forums but they dont deliver like pol does

You already know the drill faggot, racemixing is wrong, etc.

Philipinnos are literally half-African half-Asian. You're marrying a breed of race-mixed negroid.

why don't you marry a korean girl?

I wouldnt say theyre half black they're islanders that got banged by the spanish for 400 years

Asians speaking English. When I game with them they non-stop talk shit about Australia.

Good folks.

this
flip flops are barely above nigger tier in terms of social behaviour

sure not as violent (my expierience atleast) but still as dumb.

I havnt had much luck talking to koreans and really a lot of places here dont like americans and wont let us in its really only bars that cater to service members once you go more than about 20 k from post the girls are cute but they're also a little reserved and generic once youve seen one youve seen em all

thai girls are better more attractive and more obedient.

what do jungle gooks say about australia

Are you Asian? if so you will make top-tier babies. if you're white, keep your poison blood to your own kind

>flip over nip
Neck yourself user

I fucked about 300 girls split between Angeles City and Subic Bay

Was fantastic

>find qt korean girl
>marry said korean girl
>get kids
> get ugly kids...
>questions wife why kid is ugly
> wife got plastic surgery before i even met her...

NOT GONNA TAKE THAT CHANCE

Wew lad falling for a shit tier Asian out of all Asians. Beta cuck x10

White
Thats about her complexion and her province was about the most heavily colonized area so Im pretty sure shes got quite a bit of white, really they just have mire values american women are degenerate for the most part, they're just happy to be housewifes she cooks for me gices me bomb ass massages she seems like a real winner so far

She's half and half. Her white half is English

As a half flip i can confirm flips are the niggers of asia. The family is insufferable and the women turn into goblins.

AVOID.

flips are really good cooks
they also worship WHITES (so less chance get BLACKED)

Plan on having all of her extended family move in.

Surprising. I know a white guy that spent 13 years in South Korea.He got married, had a kid, and moved back here.

> is she just using you for green card?

Flips are the mexicans of East Asia/SEA. There are exceptions as with anyone but that means it's not common.

>women turn into goblins
Don't even understand why but it seems they have really horrible case of this. Same with russian babushkas

She sure is man I just love her cooking my last american girlfriend only ever made boxed potatoes canned corn and generic ass chicken or spaghetti Ive heard about this however both her paraents are dead so im not super concerned
A lot of the cobtractors here have been married to em for years and they're doing just fine it seems they make great wifes
I dont think so she wants me to meet her famiky first and whatnot and I dont think a gold digger would care shes also asked me for minimal things really the only thing she asked me for was a lego set for a relative because she couldnt find one and figured I could on post and in 5 months of dating she asked me for 100 bucks once to help with something back home so thats not too outrageous

MORE

>a fucking leaf

I got no problem with pinoys. Most are pretty friendly but maybe thats just the singapore/malaysia variety.

Flips aren't too bad really. Top tier pacific island people. Sorry New Zealand.