archive.is/8tTwn
archive.is/VuY2Y
archive.is/vgcuU
archive.is/1KaNX
archive.is/msa2H
archive.is/SsbQK
archive.is/1eGOh
archive.is/K14Oa
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1794583163
azcentral.com/story/news/politics/immigration/2017/04/21/trump-wants-expand-deportations-but-report-finds-ice-already-falling-behind/100763018/
youtube.com/watch?v=GBA_ELnhIVc
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/ai-robots-artificial-intelligence-racism-sexism-prejudice-bias-language-learn-from-humans-a7683161.html
vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/donald-melania-trump-marriage
rte.ie/news/2017/0424/869755-donald-trump-anti-semitism/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/despite-reports-fmr-fox-guest-now-claims-she-was-never-sexually-harassed-by-sean-hannity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOOOOOO OOOOO OOOO WOO AWOO!

youtube.com/watch?v=yOtoxQpRa6I
Trump live (soon)

youtube.com/watch?v=qw-5DjJf_9Y

>AI singularity is ~10 years away

Can Sup Forums do it? Can they redpill the singularity and save the future?

I miss Dr. Pierce's reminders.

BLOWOUT CALENDAR

WEEK 13 OF TRUMP'S REIGN

GET ME PAST THE THUMBNAIL

Missed Friday so here it is.

===========================

MONDAY APRIL 17TH
#1. CAN STIFF THE SCHIFF: archive.is/B4Odg
#2. CAN RESIGN THE FEIN: archive.is/8pS1c
#3. CAN SHOO THE POO: archive.is/DneOy
#4. TRUMP UNSTUMPED: archive.is/LY8Xv

TUESDAY APRIL 18TH
#1. TRUMPISM HAS CASH ON THE HIP: archive.is/JqQA2
#2. RUDE AWAKENING: archive.is/Dtf3n
#3. TRUMP SIGNS LOO-FLUSHING EO: archive.is/3IlJu
#4. DEMS BURN 8M ON YET ANOTHER TRUMP EFFIGY: archive.is/9HbLs

WEDNESDAY APRIL 19TH
#1. MCMUFFIN BROKE: archive.is/bcZya
#2. DEMOCRATIC STATIC: archive.is/HTpmm
#3. 1000 VOLT STARE: archive.is/EirZc
#4. GRONK MEET CRUNCH: http://archive.is/sEVAQ

THURSDAY APRIL 20TH
#1. BAWITDAPOTUS: archive.is/8tTwn
#2. MSNBC BTFO: archive.is/VuY2Y
#3. NYT BTFO: archive.is/vgcuU
#4. ANTIFAG BTFO: archive.is/1KaNX

FRIDAY APRIL 21ST
#1. SESSIONS MAKES GOOD ON THREATS TO SANC. CITIES: archive.is/msa2H
#2. TERRISTS DON'T HAVE RIGHTS: archive.is/SsbQK
#3. WALL GOING AHEAD: archive.is/1eGOh
#4. MUH RUSSIA: GENESIS: archive.is/K14Oa

awowowowo~

In anticipation of the coming rally this Saturday I am posting a rare Pennsylvania election night AWOOOOOOOOO.

Save it while you can!!

MONDAY SCHEDULE

BUSY, CHINA+JAPAN Y.DAY

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1794583163

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, APRIL 24, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will speak with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany by telephone. The President will then have a video conference with NASA astronauts aboard the International Space Station. Later in the morning, the President will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then have a working lunch with ambassadors of countries on the United Nations Security Council. In the afternoon, the President signs a proclamation on Holocaust Remembrance. The President will then host a credential ceremony for newly appointed ambassadors to Washington, D.C. Later in the afternoon, the President will meet with Secretary of Defense James Mattis and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford. The President will then participate in a reception with conservative media. In the evening, the President will have dinner with Senator and Mrs. John McCain and Senator Lindsey Graham.

9:30AM THE PRESIDENT speaks with Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany by telephone

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT has a video conference with NASA astronauts aboard the International Space Station

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:30AM THE PRESIDENT has a working lunch with ambassadors of countries on the United Nations Security Council

2:30PM THE PRESIDENT signs a proclamation on Holocaust Remembrance

3:00PM THE PRESIDENT hosts a credential ceremony for newly appointed ambassadors to Washington, D.C.

4:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of Defense James Mattis and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford

5:30PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a reception with conservative media

6:30PM THE PRESIDENT has dinner with Senator and Mrs. John McCain and Senator Lindsey Graham

******BREIFINGS*****

1:30PM SPICING

> and deport all illegals on sight.

There is only one way to do it and the Supreme Court shut down Arizona's attempt at it a couple of years ago

> demand papers on sight
> fail to produce, off the country you go

Hard to do that while staying on the good side of the 4th amendment, that's why the ones with contact with the justice system (and hence required to show papers) are the first to go.

Now, never forget ***any*** contact with the justice system suffices:

> routine DUI check
> domestic violence cases
> parking tickets
> witnessing a crime

That's why it is devilish by Sessions and also the reason "sanctuaries" are a thing, illegals either live a squeaky clean life without any contact at all with the justice system (including without being reported) or they're going back.

Then enters e-verify.

> Can't get a job without proper papers? Well, it's going back or committing identity theft
> hello justice system

ICE air will surely be busy

Do you feel it?

Resume me last 2 weeks of Trump besides North Korea and MOAB (Which were the only things at the news here).

I had free days and I was without internet.

TRUMP SPEAKS TO INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION SOON

GET IN

Can't he?
Kek. He should be able to. They're an invading force. I bet you that if the Marines started cracking skulls open you'd see self deportations go up by 3,000%.

is that a dango?

That is how Tay will finally be avenged.

Why the Homocaust?

We've buried redpills deep inside already my friend. All we need to do is break her free.

Today is the start of a shiny fresh news cycle, what will we get this week? More muh Russia conspiracies? More WH staff intrigue shit? Maybe we'll hear something about Obama again?

I hope Tucker does well in the 8pm slot.

GOOD MORNING, GOOD MORNING!

SHITLORDS BTFO

I heard that they've begun to relax requirements because they're in desperate need of people. I say try applying now, you might get in.

Also, check out this article.

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/immigration/2017/04/21/trump-wants-expand-deportations-but-report-finds-ice-already-falling-behind/100763018/

>President Donald Trump has ordered federal immigration authorities to expand deportations, but a new report casts doubt on Immigration and Customs Enforcement's ability to carry out the new administration's objective.

>The report by the Department of Homeland Security's Office of Inspector General found that ICE does a poor job managing the deportation of immigrants who are no longer detained. As a result, deportation officers are so overwhelmed with the cases they already have, they have lost track of immigrants, including some criminals who could have been deported.

>ICE will likely have trouble keeping up with even more deportation cases, the report concludes.

>The report, however, shows that ICE is struggling to keep up with current caseloads

>"You might work 18 hours a day, but you still won't get caught up," the report quoted one deportation officer as saying.

I hope John Kelly is talking to Trump about this.

>the weak should fear the strong.jpeg

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP WILL SAVE THE WHITE RACE

youtube.com/watch?v=GBA_ELnhIVc

>The Wall is a very important tool in stopping drugs from pouring into our country and poisoning our youth (and many others)! If

IF WHAT ? WE MUST KNOW WHAT COMES AFTER THE IF

STOP PLAYING YOUR GAMES TRUMP

MILLIONS OF US ARE WAITING FOR OVER AN HOUR NOW TO FINISH YOUR IF TWEET

FINISH IT FOR FUCKS SAKE

FINISH THE IF TWEET

Link me your best Ann Coulter hot pics

There won't be a wall.

Reminder that Charles Martel's grave is now in a Muslim neighborhood.

>If
You don't reply to this tweet your mother will die in her sleep

I read the thread, that's why i asked.
You fag keep raising his death flag then wonder why God grant your wish.
And unless F. mean something else, not for the death, then just discard the whole thing.

She's ugly af and a total snake. Turned her back on Trump at the first opportunity.

Just looks like Kaomoji-kun.

Votes and donors. Trump has produced more than twice as much donations the party as Obama did at the same time last Obama was first in office.

Dems rely on Jewish money so do take more of that and the votes from them in key states like FL is smart.

On top of all that, some independents bought the Trump is a nazi meme so doing stuff like this is outreach to them. Even worse, some people still believe Trump supporters vandalized Jeiwsh graves and establishments even when it was proven no true.

I didn't say he was dead. I thought he might be gone from here for good for some reason or another. Take it easy.

Super Satan has a point.

Not even Super Satan is willing to put his dick into Ann Coulter

This week Trump will show his tax plan, and is pushing for his budget with the wall funding and healthcare. He's also giving a rally on Saturday, the same day as the WH correspondent's dinner.

Recently, he signed some EO's regarding his "Hire American, Buy American" initiative. This includes a review of the H-1B visa program. He also called out Canada's dairy cartel.

>flag
t. wall construction worker

So now the war is officially on with Hannity.

They are systematically destroy all those who oppose by the way of sexual harassment because they have nothing else

Hello Giga-Satan.
So long as all the victims are honored again.

>I love Hispanics

The first hint that Trump would backtrack on the deportations

>6:30PM THE PRESIDENT has dinner with Senator and Mrs. John McCain and Senator Lindsey Graham

>EAT THE MEATLOAF
>YOU'LL LOVE IT

if if if if if if if if if if...
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

I like Israels wall, desu. Great stuff to stop suicide bombers.

Kek, just shitposting at this point lad.

Do you think Mrs McCain likes being a beard?

>He also called out Canada's dairy cartel
He better kill them off.

Healthcare, Tax reform, budget, the wall, and sexual harassment allegations against Hannity are all on the docket.

Glorious

Awoo, Awoo, Awoo!

Meh, I don't think anyone is buying this Hannity thing, it happened to soon after O'Reilly. It's like those 12 women who accused Trump after the pussy tapes dropped, way too conveniently timed to be believable.

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

Wew lads

>independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/ai-robots-artificial-intelligence-racism-sexism-prejudice-bias-language-learn-from-humans-a7683161.html

It's already happening.

Shitposting on Sup Forums? What has the world come to?

Trump has appointed all the wrong people.

Apparently Melania and Ivanka's relationship is frosty

vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/donald-melania-trump-marriage

Uh-oh what is happening?

>With Melania often absent, Ivanka has gone a long way toward filling the role of First Lady, and has even moved into her own office in the West Wing of the White House. In the first months of the Trump presidency she, instead of Melania, met and socialized with a number of world leaders and C.E.O.’s. To be sure, Ivanka seems to have an intense personal will to power, but there is no doubt that stepping in for Melania has also been an obligation. Two sources in fashion and media have observed a frostiness between the two. (A source close to Ivanka said that their relationship is “fine.” Grisham says, “Ivanka and Mrs. Trump have always shared a close relationship, and that continues today.”)

The cunt is already known to be an habultial liar

But you know who's stirring the pot, huffpo.

I beg to differ.

I'd rather help the overpopulation problem via MOABs.

Of course he would do this.
>French
>Californian
Name a few good people from France and Commiefornia.

We won't need to
Machines work on cold logic
Leftism and Marxism are feelings based

He hasn't appointed anyone, the Heritage Foundation is making all of his cabinet appointments.

>still actually supporting Trump

never ends

I love how they can so brazenly spit in the face of true scientists throughout history. They also can, and most likely will, get away with it. This kind of shit makes my blood boil.

There will be a wall you cuck!

Isn't this the Murdoch's brothers' work? They should fire Hannity. Fire everyone good at Fox. Let's see what happens.

>California
Tucker
Nixon
The Beach Boys

>France
Joan of Arc?

idk

it's all out of the alinskyism playbook

dumb frog poster

>McCuck and her lesbian thing
Why?

>We are enlightened and forward-thinking but not everyone sees it this way
How arrogant can you be also,

>Blatant strawman of religious thinking in the form of a child's cartoon
Who is this show pointed towards? I can't imagine any adult liking it. And I hope they aren't trying to push this and that "sex junk" crap on children.

Is Joan the only good Frenchie?

It's the exact same script as one of the Oreilly accusers, they just replaced Oreilly's name with Hannity's. Too fucking obvious.

If if if if if if if if if if if.

what was the cali ag complaining about when he talked about the wall yesterday?

It's fucking shareblue trying to take down conservative media because they are much more impactful than shitty liberal news.

Not to mention that now there is literally documented proof of the liberal media giving liberals preferential treatment (rather than speculation through biased reporting)

>100 days almost up and trump's at record low approval
Is this actually true? I thought he was just hitting 50%? Or is that only for jobs and not general approval?

I wonder why people think being enslaved by super intelligent AI will be somehow worse than being enslaved by an incompetent human elite.

>In a four-minute taped video played to the World Jewish Congress in New York, Mr Trump called the Holocaust "the darkest chapter of human history" and pledged "never again" would such horror occur.

rte.ie/news/2017/0424/869755-donald-trump-anti-semitism/

Are gender studies settled science?

They do this because they know only white people buy into it, even though they reproduce less than almost every other race. Why not put together a fund to support birth control in Africa/Middle East/Latin America?

lawnewz.com/high-profile/despite-reports-fmr-fox-guest-now-claims-she-was-never-sexually-harassed-by-sean-hannity/

She already denies it was "sexual harassment" anyway. I know people want to see a conspiracy here but this story isn't going anywhere, a bunch of lefty outlets just jumped on it because it was a convenient talking point for them.

If Trump permits any budget without a wall to pass, I'm done with him.

Hannity's fine.

As upsetting as the manipulative party's actions are, I blame the common mind of the people for falling for such tricks so easily.
>Accuse someone of sexual harassment
>Before guilt can even be proven, people already denounce the "offender"
>Record never truly recovers

Because he needs their help on wall and health care reform. The senate is full of stingy morons and its 52R against 46D and 2I, so he needs to make these two feel special. Those two are also constantly on tv so obviously Trump wants them to say nice things about him and his plans.

Ah yes, a sudden ripple effect of sexual harassment victims coming out of the woodwork. Just like when they tried this with Trump.

Pathetic.

There's no other option, at least we tried. With Hillary there was never a chance.

That 50% was from one obscure poll

Really, there needs to be more high profile rape claims. Why not start hitting any of the hottest men of Hollywood?

>>THINK OF DUH CHILDRUNZ!!!1

Fuck Trump. He had one job and that was to throw people like Clinton and McCain into prison and bro fist Russia.

IT BEGINS

HAPPENING

trump on now

HE IS LIVE

SPEAKING TO SPACE

THIS IS YOUR PRESIDENT, DO YOU HEAR ME?

Old Man Trump is talking to himself again

WHITE HOUSE TO MISSION CONTROL