I have to confess

I was in vacation in Israel. 10 months later, i get a phone call that i am a daddy. Yes, I did it. I knocked up a jew.

May pol and my race forgive me.

Also fuck that bitch and her family is demanding money.

congratulations, man.
a kid could not do better than have a Sup Forumsack as a father.

jewish girls are mostly hot as fuck though, i hope she was too, anyways, nice score op

Just make sure you don't let it be jewish

well at least you helped our demographics :,)

make a dna test and if it turns out he isnt yours then youl be mcay. if not you can always check out if shes hot or got a fine well paying job, maybe she can be your suger mama or something.

maybe you can fake some documents that will tell that your sterile, just find a d.r that will be able to help you.

Fucking cuck it takes 12 months to have a baby. That baby ain't yours.

>maybe you can fake some documents that will tell that your sterile
Thats not how things work in the west

obviously. you're just responding to a troll

>vacationing in such a shithole.

Cheaper to pay a doctor to forge some records showing a vasectomy in 2014.

Jews will hunt you until their dying breath for shekels

>fake documents and swindling in general

Merchant, you really are our greatest ally

Your child has access to the Jew hivemind. If you can turn him, he'd be an incredible asset.

>Gave her your real number

Unless they have legal authority to force you to pay, tell them to fuck off.

>maybe you can fake some documents
Kek, never change Isaac.

well then... i guess that op is fucked.
maybe like in those cheap romantic flicks that mah gf force me to watch he can seduce her into living with him (suffice that she's single) back in reality shes probably fat and a kabab jew, if she is i recommend to MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND FAKE A NEW IDENTITY because kabab jewess can be the worse.

is it something i said ;) ?

It's the Jew genes speaking for you unconsciously

Is she hot though?

>phone call
>jew

DNA test first of course

Hope for your child's sake it's a girl.
They mutilate baby boys there.

Literally anyone else would make a better father you sperglord

Not exactly what we meant when we said "put a jew in the oven" user

Seriously burger?!?!?!

wew lad what is "ktzin haiyr" and lesser unites!!

its where they take the unhealthy over weight deformed people to serve.

the hotter ones go to be a "combat supporter" : mechanics (half of our crew were girls ) .

You're wrong, Tel Aviv is pretty much 9/10
Would be 10/10 if there werent jews

s-stop with the facts

Tel a-cuck

i like the urban decay in south tel aviv but its mah , eazy for you fags to talk your outsiders so girls baisacly charge at your dicks.

id say that the hottest girls in the world are in the czech republic.

I am a photoshop god and forge documents all the time. I am an expert at type setting and caligraphy and have every font ever created

oy vey

ha what faggots. Stupid faggots. Giggity you guys are stupid like rats but worse lol must suck to be a level of a cockroach

if i was as retarded as you claim i would'nt be halfway through my dagree goy toy :D

that bitch probably found you through your facebook, just terminate your account and change your phone number and you'd probably be fine. you live thousands of miles away, even if she did want to engage in some kind of procedures against you it will be cumbersome as hell and will probably take years with all the bureaucracy involved. she's going to have to deal with being a single mom and all sorts of shit to take care of, she's probably going to give up unless she's really driven by the shekels. you should still take responsibility though, don't let this kid grow up without a dad

>giving her your real name and number
ya dun goofed goy

>1 post by this ID
>no proofs

>that bitch and her family is demanding money.
at least you know she was actually a jew. also try to take custody, redpill the child, and he can then infiltrate all the jewish ranks and subvert them as he is an actual jew born by a jewess

You're about to get fucked. Serves you right for sticking your dick in the oven.

"and her family is demanding money."

Jews demanding money? There's a fucking shocker.

roll for nasty herbrew "wemen"