White Niggerz

>Christian, nuclear families
>94% White nation
>Culturally and ethnically dominate every nation they emigrate to (America, Australia, U.K., etc.)
>Resist cucking by niggers and sand niggers
>Two main political parties are both right-wing

Why do you faggots hate the Irish?

The only good Anglo-Saxon is a dead Anglo-Saxon

>Resist cucking by niggers and sand niggers
You haven't been to dublin lately
>Two main political parties are both right-wing
Arguably, both FF AND FG are centrist

Northern irish protestants are based yes but down in the republic they lean lefter than a man with his left leg blown off

That explains it. God blessed England with a Roman Empire for embracing true Christianity, and He cursed Ireland to slavery for holding to false Babylonian religion

anglo-saxon is a meme.

English are mostly celtic, R1b being the Celtic haplogroup .l1 Germanic.

English are basically cucked Celts who aped Germanic culture.

Fuck "Northern Ireland" the Protestants there aren't even Irish, their English immigrants, and the Irish there want to Unite with the Republic. The Republic's two most popular parties are both right-wing. The only good Anglo-Saxon is a dead one.

Northern Irish are mostly Scottish protestant immigrants.

>English are mostly celtic
No lad, you wuz not kangz

>the Protestants there aren't even Irish, their English immigrants
Meme. They are a mixture of Scottish and Irish, meaning they're Irish.

>what is autsomnal DNA?

>resist cucking
No they don't. Irish women fuck more black men than black women do because to a potato girl all the men around her are fucking poor and drunk anyways so might as well get a big dick (BBC isn't real, I thought I was gay and started matching guys and after a few dick pics realized most guys are just 5-7.5 inches and realized homosexuality is just frtishism) if they aren't going to get a real man

M8 I'll invite you over to northern ireland here. You'll see its not like that. The protestants have been here longer than your country has existed. The center right in the dail are not right by american standards

This may have been true in the 20th century but it's not now. The Irish diaspora is just considered "white people" now.

>their

Also they are Scottish (hence the name "Ulster Scots") you complete and utter retard.

I hope you die a slow painful death, I really do.

Wut

>catholicucks
>christian

pick one

/thread

It's almost as if the definition of a race can change over time. As if we construct it socially or something... hmmmmm

>the last people you would suspect to be red commies are the green potato loving irish
it all makes sense.