What does Sup Forums think of nootropics? Pic related gets prescribed in Russia...

What does Sup Forums think of nootropics? Pic related gets prescribed in Russia. I take it and it allegedly improves memory. I have not really done a test but I definitely feel amped up mentally.

Thoughts? Is their research suppressed by big pharma? What's your stack?

Other urls found in this thread:

braintropic.com/nootropics/noopept/
phenibutuk.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Noopept information

braintropic.com/nootropics/noopept/

Honestly I'm not big on the "stacks" nonsense. I stick with one at a time out of fear of cross effects. Maybe that's a lie but it makes sense to avoid it.

Use modafinil every day. First time I felt like I was walking on air. I remember listening to Eminem while at work and wondering why he was singing so slow and couldn't keep up with me singing along. But it seems to have worn off now. The buzz that is - still super great for focus, and probably for dieting too because you're never hungry on modafinil.

You don't need that shit user. Humans have done well enough without big pharma for a long time, evidenced by this timeline:
>cave dwelling idiots
>Kangz
>genius inventors
>Sup Forums 1337 neets.

If you defy my wisdom and must take drugs, then try suntheanine. It is legal speed for the mind.

I feel weird on modafinil

like it makes me more focused but also content in just sitting in my chair browsing Sup Forums for 8 hours straight arguing with people

in fact I felt less productive when I was on it than with my normal ADD

I would not worry, all placebo anyway

They certainly are possible, but I wouldn't believe any self-prescribed drugs bought off the internet are anything but placebos.

L theanine is a downer you silly fucker. Combined with caffeine (what you are probably talking about) it reduces peripheral stimulation so caffeines CNS stim effects seem more pronounced.

sounds like adderall/ritalin

it'll make you laser-focus on whatever you're doing when you take it, but the drug doesn't care if you're revising for your finals or shitposting on Sup Forums

I see where your coming from. But if you saw the tests and research done for drugs in the us you'd be shocked. Most perform only 1% or so better than placebos. Doctors really arbitrarily give out prescriptions it just so happens adderol has work so well that they keep pumping it out. The fact it's from the internet allows personal research and testing at your leasure.

They effect people on an individual basis substantially. It's true with prescriptions as well. Honestly nobody even knows how most seditives even fucking work. Doctors are just failed researchers with good interpersonal communication skills.

I am already laser focused...no drugs. I need to experience this so I can focus further to bore holes through time and space.

noopept didn't do much for me

why fuck your brain up with addiction for minimal gain?

Non addictive. Ofcourse you can become dependent psychologically but I definitely am not. I only take it when I study.

What's in this? Piracetam or something similar? Currently taking Vyvanse (god pill btw) and would love something to put on top

Yes similar. Link in FP

those are the words of many people who are starting to go down a dark path

just focus on your wellbeing and healthy habits, you dont need this placebo nonsense just to study

Reading about it right now. I did a bit of research on nootropics a few years ago but never ended up trying any. This stuff looks promising especially as an RX in Russia

Phenibut works wonders as an anxiolytic and even feels like a motivator and energizer as a stim would.

I take phenibut every other day for work.

Makes me feel amazing and completely removes my anxiety and makes me want to socialize.

Is noopept any good, is that worth taking too?

Thoughts on oxiracetam, caffeine, and l-theanine stack?

Any negative effects? How do the days you don't take it feel?

noopept made me psycothic, make sure you dont smoke or drink caffeine when on nootropics. Im taking phenibut and its a god send. i also ordered oxiracetam and Jiaogulan. Ithink i will also order blackseed oil since its hyped right now

literally no negative effects, been on it two months.

Also on no fap so take that into account too.

I feel great on the days I don't take it too, keep in mind I was agoraphobic for 5 years so I am actually doing shit now and going to shops etc on my own, I feel great and work in a mcdonalds now and its not bad at all.

what was your dosage?

1g a day should do

Checked.

Also 1.5mg with powder, I tried both and powder was more effective than pills.

I ordered it from here phenibutuk.com/

Try the £6.99 sample pill pack I promise you, your anxiety will be gone, I buy my powder from there too.

Lsd micro-dosing is better and healfier

If it doesn't have the potential to kill you then it's not worth a shit.