Eric Clanton's lawyer says this will blow over

With the help of terrorist mayor Jesse Arreguin @JAforBerkeley and daddy's expensive lawyer, Eric Clanton is told he can get away with what he's done, maybe even start suing people. Justice is not for all, just the privileged left.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Enmons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bludgeoning someone with a lethal weapon, unprovoked nonetheless will not just "blow over", no matter how much money you have.

You do realise what he did could have caused brain damage or even death?

This guy is absolutely fucked.

Sauce?

>Hint: you don't have any

This is the USA and Berkeley. You're wrong. Leftists never abandon their 'heroes' and they have great institutional supports.

Youve never been to a lolberal-run US city m8. They wont even prosecute this guy

Can`t the state do it?
Dont you have county, state or federal procecutors?
I ask that because in Brazil, we have a separate branch for the judicial police and investigators and literally anyone can report a crime to a Delegate (police authority), who then opens (or not) an investigation. In any case the Public Ministry represented by its procurers and prosecutors can and might sue with or without an investigation, they may also recommend an investigation, denounce crimes to a judge who can then force the police to investigate...
Anyways, if none of this happens any person can fill crime record (if you report a crime and no one does a damn thing, you can just take your criminal report) and open criminal prosecution via a private lawyer or a public counselor.
If all the above fails or you really wanna fuck the criminal, you can also sue via the civil courts for damages and if you win you can take it to the criminal court.
You can also take things to the state court or the federal court and even the supreme court!

You don't know this people. His only crime is not actually killing someone.

America is Swede tier.

Shouldn't you be trying to make your county something other than a toilet? Wouldn't that be a better use of your time than using the internet?

sOME ONE FLIP THIS BURGER

>great institutional supports
The criminal justice system isn't one of them

Someone will take matters into their own hands, there is enough evidence presented that I'm convinced, he should be dealt with.
If he faces no formal charges, someone will vigilante him in some way.
Press S to shit upon his corpse.
S

altrightfurries?

>meanwhile in commiefornia a brainwashed arsonist is cleared of attempted murder because drumpf

At this rate my country will be better than yours by doing nothing at all

FBI, local sheriff dept., state police.
Keep up the pressure!
Bike lock attacker:
Attempted murder
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt
2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o
He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0:37
He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ
Slow motion, hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet
At 1:12 he breaks military style green helmet
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o
In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot...
twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048

>fuck capitalism
>wears burberry scarf

Then it's time to take matters into our own hands.

English football hooligan, probably just there for a brawl.

shoudnt a hooligan be crushing antifa skulls?
German "hool" are right wing

Need to post his address on a map, along with all the local bike shops people can bike locks from.

You know since hitting people over the head is acceptable, maybe some of his victim and their friends can take a look at where this privileged prick lives.

If he already has a lawyer, this at least means something is going down officially. From what I understand, he's not teaching right now, and hopefully not earning a paycheck.
These legal actions against him may bleed him dry. This shit needs to be brought to justice.

Let's get a hit man

question.

Would Sup Forums have found eric if they didn't have his unmasked person to compare to?

That's fine, if the law fails us, take it in our own hands and kill the motherfucker

Time to send out letter bombs?

>no source
>Sup Forums will believe this anyways
I blame r/the_donald refugees

>A screenshot of a tweet of a screenshot of a Sup Forums thread.

Lawyers are mostly leftists including the judges. The industry of justice is very corrupt. Just keep doxxing him instead.

No, lets keep hounding him anywhere he goes, and make sure he NEVER gets another teaching job.
If the justice system fails us, we need to keep doxing this pussy and make his life miserable, and make potential employers wary about hiring him.

Eventually.

We are swede tier in some parts of our cities, and Mogadishu tier in some parts of the same cities.

A load shit is coming down on little Eric and BAMM, The Mayor. Berekely cops throwing flash bangs and smoke at Trump supporters aiding AntiFa looks like right wing protests could get scheduled for Berekely every weekend then just for fun. Let's see who wants in the Fight Club. It would make a great selling point for 1 percent MC to do community service and beat commies for fun.

>#altrightfurries

Did you know that union thugs are allowed to kill someone in a "labor protest" and get away with it in the US?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Enmons

Hobbs Act. Will Trump remove it?

>say you're doing a good thing fighting nazis
>wear a mask

You only have speculation and it won't hold up in court. Eric didn't do anything wrong. Smashing fascists in the head should be celebrated rather than punished, Eric was out there defending free speech.

>defeatist blackpilled /nupol/ faggot the thread

lel problem with commies fag? gonna laugh my ass off when one of your (((alt-knights))) dies from a brick or bikelock to the head

Would have taken a couple more days.

We need to stop talking about lynching him, or any other way to physically harm him.
We can do far more lasting damage to this prick by hounding him wherever he goes.

Physical violence against this guy, while satisfying, will make us no better than him. Hopefully he can and will charged, and even have a civil lawsuit against him that will cost thousands that will bleed him dry.

Y'all have done a good job, but if you keep dumping on him now it might be a possible narrative in court "internet witch hunt etc etc."

Even though the videos are pretty good evidence against him.

>Physical violence against this guy, while satisfying, will make us no better than him.

Wrong. Retaliation is morally justifiable.

Just stop asshole.
Your little group is going to be dealt with and it's only through the fucked up city/state government situation that you've been allowed to exist this long, but your time is rapidly approaching.

Said the cucked Swede. How do you like living in the rape capitol of Europe now? Learn to speak Arabic pussy.

You're delusional. Rich people get away with everything, including murder.

Here is another one that needs to be thrown in jail.
Antifa organizer Paul 'Luke' Kuhn violated his probation

>Eric didn't do anything wrong. Smashing fascists in the head should be celebrated rather than punished, Eric was out there defending free speech.

Stand down, CIA.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Think this fucker needs some street justice then

You fags keep this up and Sup Forums is going to get sued. keep this stuff on stormfront and other sites that we don't give a shit about. raids/doxxing are a big no no.

Fuck off Eric, we're going to find you bitch.

this is for sure

>that subtle shill

Fuck off. He's a leftist piece of shit who cracked a bunch of people over the head with a bike lock. That's assault with a weapon. Luckily one of them was wearing a helmet, which got shattered but saved him from the blow. He deserves some jail time in a culturally diverse jail with some niggers and spics and see how much he likes that diversity when Darnell is 9 inches deep in his white boipuccy.

The biggest crime is that the trash state of California will defend leftist pieces of shit like him until the end. He's institutionally protected by Berkeley and the justice system there. However, if the push for a prosecution is strong enough, maybe it can happen.

That is the same line commie Antifa uses. Take him down all nice and legal, and keep hounding him wherever he goes.
The last thing we need is for someone to injure or kill him, and then get caught. It will fuel the fire against us, and right now we hold the high ground morally.

We need federal charges on this.

>Sup Forums
>sued
i wanna see this

I'm FBI not CIA
And the longer you are peaceful the more powerful and dangerous this terrorist like organisation is going to become until it's too powerful for you to compete with.

>blow over
Jamal will be blowing his load over him when he goes to prison

You know whatd happen if he got away free. Thing is he's fucked

why does pinker look so uncomfortable in this picture

Whatever pussy. Go back to shareblue or reddit and cry like a bitch there.

>Rich people
>Getting punished in the US
(lol he'll probably just said he had Affluenza (ACTUAL DEFENCE IN US LEGAL SYSTEM) and get away with it because he wasn't used to being around poor people.

This guy needs to hang

Not a big deal. His name is all over Google anyway, He's fucked if he wants to get a new job

Me too friendo. I can't fucking wait for the day one of /our boys/ is turned into a martyr. That will be the greenlight to shoot any antifa on sight.

>Call in bomb threats to stadiums across the country
>Sup Forums is fine

And you know what they say, don't mess with football

OC

>Retaliation is morally justifiable.
You can make that argument

But retaliation is *unquestionably* 100% illegal.

Extralegal retaliation would also likely help antifa and hurt the anti-antifa cause.

hes gonna be raided oh yes he is.

HUURRRR what's a civil suit DURRR?

he's a professor. this would be some good shit to put on his resume.

Nah i'm sure some faggot lefty institute in commiefornia will hire this guy with arms wide open. Dude needs to get smashed with a bike lock himself.

It's just web sleuthing to solve a criminal offense.

You're a moron. I'm trying to help you. We IDed him, so wait and see if formal charges come, otherwise the commies in California will use the internet coming down on him as a way to let him off. Let's not jeopardize the possible retribution you know. "Alt right groups are just witch hunting this guy, harassing his family, etc etc."

I agree with everything you've said about california, and I agree that he needs jail time. If you take the whole vigilante justice thing too seriously though he might not do any jail time.

Push for prosecution, great idea. Vigilante justice, hold your horses dunderhead.

I'd pay $500 to see that

I doubt it. These groups of Antifa are play acting at being revolutionaries. The last thing I'm worried about is a group of these pussies carrying guns.
They would not get far with them, especially in the PRK (California).

After a few more violent clashes like we saw last week, they will start to leave their movement in droves because they are pussies, and have no stomach for a real prolonged fight.

We need the feds investigating the local government, police and judicial system there. Such a politically motivated dereliction of duty cannot be allowed to stand.

likely this