Spic hate thread

As we all know niggers are violent and retarded but at least their population is kept in equilibrium with abortion
Spics on the other hand are coming in en masse pumping out kids, cashing welfare, and either undercutting the labor force by working cheap or culturally enriching us with violent gangs. They are the biggest contributors to white genocide (inb4 jews, I mean the one's who are the demographic displacing us) in the United States. I'd say they are a bigger threat than niggers. Why isn't there more hate for this beaner menace?

We are actively funding the demographic displacement of our people

There are white Hispanics (Original), black Hispanics (niggers), Indian Hispanics (niggers), and Asian Hispanics (God tier).

Which ones are you talking about?

The mongrel rape babies that are a standard deviation below white iq and any other breed of shitskin hispanic

>asian hispanics are god tier

christ, your post gave me cancer

These things aren't white

So you hate Asian hispanics?

F-F-Fuck you!

Yeah. The natives likely came from an area of Mongolia. Definitely not god tier

Go on... which ones do you like?

Different race.

Why the fuck are you going on about asian hispanics? Are you talking about Filipinos?

M-M-Mebbe.

Or Jap Hispanics.

My oldest sister is Jap-Hispanic. S-S-She's c-cool.

Jap hispanics are completely insignificant demographically.
Filipinos have an average iq of 86 and too bring an array of problems.

I see an underwhelming amount of Latinas

No I posted some lovely latino ladies

Post more!

Don't fall for that shit. Jews post cute IDF girls in anti-israeli threads. This is the same strategy. Most spics are shit tier and shouldn't even be classified as humans.

Kek
Sure
Nah, just here to lighten the mood.

Looks asian

Uh, Native Americans are considered asian (subPolynesian) and she's a mix. So yeah

So I was right about her being asian? (not the injun part)

Uh, on a technicality though. They've been separate for long enough that they are considered split.

So hispanics act like white lower class people in the 1900s? high birth rate, family clans, violent crime against outsiders, forming mafias. Maybe its white people that need to embrace their red neck roots and return back to what they were.

But no, she's Spanish-Colombiana I believe

I'm in Chicago, a jew-controlled sanctuary city overflowing with illegals. In my two decades here, I've yet to see an illegal that looks like this.

I'm sure most of you know this. This is directed to /r9k/ lurkers.

Because it's already too late
Nothing short ood total economic collapse capped with all out war will get rid of them
There's too many to round up and unlike blacks that stay in ghettos beaners can survive anywhere as long as one of them is getting paid under the table
The US will be a Spanish speaking country in 30 years whether you like it or not
It is far, far too late

Cholos can never be Azn.

I lived in Miami for 2 years (fuck that city). Every 3rd chick looks like one. Granted they're almost all degenerates.

Nothing wrong with Spanish.

We just have to get the ugly, short stupid Mestiza out.

What was that?

Indio intelligence = 100 (IQ) at its highest.

Asian intelligence = 200 (IQ) at its highest.

>Fathers family is 100% spanis
>Technically white Hispanic
>Have white skin, fair hair and eyes
>user tries to liken these disgusting, ugly welfare whores to me

I live in Florida and there's tons of hot white and hispanic girls.

>Nothing wrong with Spanish.
t. Juan Pedro Hernandez-Velasquez Jr
Apparently you haven't seen central and South America compared to USA and Canada
The """""white""""" Hispanics really make Mexico, Argentina, Cuba, Puerto Rico and Brazil marvels of modern civilization, don't they?
You ruined the land of my fathers because your parents chose the easy route over making their homelands better. You are the new Gaulish tribes sacking my Rome and you will bring us all down with you.
The damage is done. I will never forgive you, but i accept that i cannot change the future.

My mom was like you.

Noriega De La Portilla was her last names.

I miss her. She died in 2009.

Except he looks Azn so he's mixed with cholo genes. Not Spanish. Mexicrap!

All I got from that is "de port"

S

No.

She was white.

You nigger.

Way to not read what i wrote
I hope this country goes to all out civil war just to show you what your kind have done to my kind

F

So, you think the entirety of SA is like that, or is that more focused on mexico/Central America

>sitting in traffic (off ramp on a bridge)
>everybody inching up slowly
>some DUMB mexicant spic comes up and tries to cut infront of me instead of waiting behind the line of cars like everyone else

I rode the guys bumper infront of me so she wouldn't get in, she had to be at least a few inches from my car, she's just staring at me with the blankest look in her face, she didn't look mad, she just looked confused as if she wasn't used to someone telling her to fuck off

Pfff. Rez baby Indian faggot.

I'm white and will choke the nigger out of you.

Jaja, now I get it.