Long Live Young Turk Leadership ! Long Live Final Solution to Armenian Problem

Russian backed armed armenian rebels attacked us during our weakest times (falling of ottoman empire).

But those fools didn't know that turks have ruled over this region for more than 1000 years and we are ready to rule for more 1000 years.

very soon after inevitable collapse of russia and decline of usa and europe, turkey will unite with azerbaijan and turks in iran. entire armenia will be crushed by greater turkey.

>hurr durr retake constantinople
>hurr durr give back anatolia

you losers can't even control your own countries. europe will be irrelavant third world shithole soon.

according to all projections, turkey will be world superpower by year 2030.

youtu.be/wjvQnT7dLJA

we turks might be divided on domestic politics like islam vs secularism but when it comes to outside enemies we are always united except some leftists which is a very tiny minority compared to western leftists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ej8ndOaQYcg
youtube.com/watch?v=2WH-NdHq5Z0
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/12/are-turks-acculturated-armenians/
dailymotion.com/video/x1kgf9i_ak-parti-secim-muzigi-ugur-isilak-dombra-erdogan-dombira-2014_music
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best fairytale ive ever read. Good job OP

Kurds make up 20% of your population. And they're outbreeding you. And blowing up your police stations.

unlike cucked germans who are ashamed of their ancestors, we give ZERO fuck what you enemies think of it.

rest is just diplomatic concern between governments.

half of kurds in turkey assimilated into turkishness. also their birthrates are decreasing rapidly due to urbanization and thanks to kurdish feminists.

even by current demographic trends it will take 40 years to make kurds half of our population but as I said their demographic figures are on decline.

I know birthrates and populations city by city. kurds will make maximum 25% of turkey population and assimilation is getting fast.

turks will say anything to fit their agenda. At this point, anything that comes out a turk's mouth is a fairy tale.

whatever you say, blacked boy.

Its been 38 years and you still haven't defeated some mountain apes in Kurdistan

uh-huh, sure buddy

You do understand you're a Arab-Kurd-Jew-Greek-Slav-Armenian bastard who thinks he's an asian muslim, right?

tfw they can't even genocide a few kurdic goat farmer with a soviet surplus rocket

faked wiki articles vs real historical maps

>Russia
>collapse
In your dreams, ahmedoglu. The Third Rome is forever. And don't forget who gave you those Armenian territories. We can always take them back, and even more :^)

Fake army vs real angry people with belts

we killed 40k pkk guerillas in 30 years but you western fools keep sending aid and arms to kurds so we keep killing them.

for example, israel also didn't finish off palestinian fighters whose are poorer than kurds but no doubt it fully dominates palestine.

including usa and russia (afghanistan, vietnam, chechania) turkey is the only country in the world that did not lose war against guerilla warfare.

>According to all projections, turkey will be a world superpower by year 2030

Not sure if stupid, or just Roachposting...

if only your airforce would be able to tell k*rk from t*rk right?

idiot... military service is compulsory in turkey which means everyone in this photo is soldiers.

also domestic politics is irrelevant. we can kill each other for anything but when we see you we all unite.

your photo only proves that daily life in turkey is hard and masculine unlike feminen west europe.

tell me what happened british colonial office in turkey in 1922 :))

Why is the average Turk so insecure and constantly has to prove how manly they are?

Sounds like a lot of doubt

>>>>>>>>>hard and masculine

Ah Enver Pasha.

russia will collapse. your economy is worse than shit.

you are already a third world country with first world weapons. but you can not keep producing these weapons under that bad economic conditions.

ask your girlfriend's black bull. oh I forgot you losers can't get a girlfriend. then ask your sister's bbc.

remove kebab

You do know what happens to Turkish girls when they are alone with foreigners, right? :^)

They're not as innocent as you think.

your iq must be kurdish tier. failed coup soldiers arrested. so what?

it was political game idiot. it doesn't prove a shit. my honest opinion, you are really moron if you think something like military coup has anything with army strength.

I fuck plenty of turkish and european girls. real men just fuck and leave. relationships and feelings are for beta men.

this: youtube.com/watch?v=ej8ndOaQYcg

>your economy is worse than shit.
Weird, all the global investment banks and research companies tell otherwise. Turkish "economists" must know better though.

>you are already a third world country with first world weapons. but you can not keep producing these weapons under that bad economic conditions
Yes we can. You see, unlike you or other barbarian low-IQ countries, we do not require importing brilliant minds to develop and construct A-grade weaponry. Our genetic intelligence and superior education system in STEM create thousands of smart guys every year. That's why despite the horrors of the 90s and massive brain drain, we are still developing new weaponry that competes even with American tech, and often exceeds it (esp. in ballistics). It must be sad to know that your country is incapable of such advancements :^)

Lmao
So much damage control and deflection

Why are Turks mentally unstable?

Indeed

read all academic and business papers, everyone is expecting a total collapse and unrest in russia. you'll see.

/thread/ Theme
> youtube.com/watch?v=2WH-NdHq5Z0

are you admitting the armenian genocide, roach?

>everyone
Turkish propagandists ain't everyone, dummy. Look up the Russian economic outlooks yourself. Not even from Russian sources, but the American ones.

True, Turkish girls in America are low key freaks.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about, because Turkish girls always let me stick in their ass at least once before I bust on their face.

Just remember every time more of your people move to the US or Europe, your daughters are sneaking out to get fucked by Chad and Michael from the wrestling team

armenians were forced to move out of turkey. during their journey to syria from eastern turkey, some of them were attacked by local muslim tribes (mostly arabic and kurdish tribes) on their way.

this is not a genocide. this is fairly justified move by a country which tried to protect itself.

however, whatever nonturks call it we don't care.

i get it, russia hacked your armenian genocide

> turks claim Europe will become third world
> turks forget most of Turkey's money comes from trading with EU
> Europe becomes 3rd world -> Turkey collapses

Retarded cockroaches

Get fucked roach.
Would sign up with the Russians any day to kill you scum and so would any tatar/kazakh/turkic person I know.
T. Kazakh

I'm not savior of turkish girls. I just fuck any girl and leave. so your saying -which is clearly fake by the way, I bet you never met a turkish girl- anyway, doesn't make me triggered.

Your "women" are rabid dogs with daddy issues that go out with kurds.

You have a lot more problems than you think roach.

Europe will be 3rd world because it's full of TURKS. Why should Roachistan be any better off unless all the Europeans moved there?

so the entire male population of Turkey was raped at some point?

Why does a 3rd world roach country think they are any relevant? Roaches only mad because each one of us has x1000 living conditions and life possibilities than them

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

>Rape baby nationalism
Mate, you're more related to the Armenians you shoahed than the Turks who raped and destroyed Anatolia. Pathetic Turks killed the only link they had to one of their ancestors culture. Pretty pathetic desu

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/12/are-turks-acculturated-armenians/

Fuck Turks and fuck you too
You 'people' ruined Europe
I would rather save a dog than a baby that has Turkish blood, I really mean it.

I really like your fairytales. Maybe you should publish a book, i know other Turks would be your biggest fans and this would be a best seller in Turkey.

thread theme

>dailymotion.com/video/x1kgf9i_ak-parti-secim-muzigi-ugur-isilak-dombra-erdogan-dombira-2014_music

There is an American air base in Turkey just sitting there, like a dick in the ass of every Turk. Turks won't remove it though :)

Why is it always the same roach arguments flaunting a fading, cascading dream of glory, always for 1000 years and always to fuck up Europe?

I mean it's said and done, the French gave my kind enough for that damn piece of land, let it be said and done. Ataturk's image and change was and still is a better modern approach.

Reminder that The Young Turks were crypto jews.