Operation "Capture the Fag

We need to keep pushing that the LGBT flag is now a hate symbol. Use #ColorCulture on twitter and share on #DiversityWins, #LGBT, and any others to get people to see it. Use #NotOurFlag for the countermovement. Send the photos to big names there, if they reply to it, it will garner some attention in those circles. Let's go guys, the timings good now.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Contact-CNN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

interesting.....

Bumping for interest.

Yeah, it picked up a lot of steam last night, but the posts have been archived now

sounds like a clever idea.

Here for the screencap

One of the memes from last night

another one

An old photo. The main focus is to make posts saying "how unfortunate that the alt-right has taken another symbol" making people think it's already lost

bump

this sums it up well

one not for ants

Bump

bump x1000000

This is great, we need more like this one

BUMP

Bumping.

take this reddit shit back there. Bunch of faggots

Screen cap me leddit

bump

Hipity humpity bippity BUMPity. Come on guys, this could be good, it just needseems traction

start posting on twitter; David Duke's replies, Trump, Richard Spencer. Just leave something like this there. #rainbowflag #colorculture

bumpin' i believe in this idea

Why exactly?

If you don't like it, post that you don't like what has become of this LGBT symbol #diversitywins

i commissioned Leonid to paint me something, came out very nice

There was a movement about a month or two ago to steal the flag. Im glad you guys are comeing back to this.

If Sup Forums ever succedes to do this, it will be regarded as the biggest Sup Forums victory ever.

Because they gave pepe to the alt-right, if we troll them about the flag, it might gain the connotation of being racist, if this gains traction, which would be hilarious as heck

bump

This will only work if you extensively press it as an anti-mudslime movement. Look for news articles and infographics about faggots being killed or otherwise harmed by mudslimes.
Drop the swastika: nobody will take it seriously.

got a bigger one? saved

ebin

Bump

we should push the main idea that white men would rather return to a greek/roman society by fucking other men instead of race mixing

Just got banned from twitter for this, but it was definetely worth the lolz!

All this is doing is assisting faggots appropriate the kekistani flag

there are so many fucking fags on this board that this might as well be our second flag
Seriously all you faggots go the fuck back to and stay there until you die from AIDS. We don't want you here we don't need you here we don't fucking like you now fuck off

The LGBT flag is ROYGBP
Your flag is ROYGBIV
Your flag is not a threat to their flag.

What did you post?

This

I posted on twitter that it was hate speech towards straight people. I then taged Hillary Clinton, Obama, CNN, MSNBC, and used #notourflag #hitlerdidnothingwrong #hatespeech

made another one

The overwhelming perception is now and will always be, that this is the fag flag.

Your little attempts at counter propaganda won't get any real traction, after a week everyone will have forgotten about this.

i had this idea exactly in my head. good one.

Not if we have people pushing the memes 24/7. Not full energy of everyone at onve, but just enough to where there's always someone posting something. I don't expect the meaning of the flag to change, best case scenario is we have some big names talk about it, and see how far it goes from there.

Bump

>COLOURS
Fake and gay, US spelling only please.

People on the right need to be bringing hundreds of these to the protests etc to get it on TV.

Time to destroy Cuckistan. Bump

needed a 7 letter word to cross it

>The gays and the left shall fight for our entertainment
Kek wills it

We unite under one banner

All of you saying it won't work don't even know the histroy of the flag and it's ties to white supremacy before the cultural appropriation by gays

Know your place on the rainbow

(this is Vancouver)

Yes, this is perfect

If this succeeds I can consider my life fulfilled

bump

5 star hotel. Exclusive to kikes, fags, landwhales, and libtads

Not gonna lie, I'm going to make a twitter just for this

Ok op lets rek these cunts

The original meanings of the colors, from the book Mein Kampf, page 623

"green is our uniform
red is our blood
yellow is our hair
blue are our eyes
violet is the heath in the little bowl in our window
there is no brown"

Do we have any WWII pics with actual rainbows?

>implying this flag isn't toxic and hurts the left without us doing anything to it
>wanting to tarnish the right with it

Hmmmm I wonder who could be (((behind))) this post...

Keep telling yourself that. Elite right wingers wouldn't stay in anything less than a 5 star. Do you think they stay in log cabins or something? Jfc

It's no mistake

bump

See this.

At this point I don't even know who to trust anymore. It could be a troll, a shill, that LGBT Sup Forums discord trying to pull this to gain acceptance in the right, or it could even be the guy that lives right next door to me. WHO ARE YOU DAMMIT?!

I am Kek's chosen messenger of truth. This is Kek's will.

It's a faggot regardless and we don't want them or their (((symbol))) in our movement.

I remember that in 2002 it was widely used as the "peace flag", and people used it without any connotation of faggotry whatsoever. It has just come to be seen as the "fag flag" in the last 15 years, which is exactly the period of ascendancy of identity politics to the mainstream.
If you are 16 this may seem like forever, but it has really just been a couple of years, and can just as easily be reverted if the time is right.

Can somebody photoshop some nazi badges/medals/symbols on this uniform, and make the uniform resemble nazi unform?

Trust me, most historically uninformed normies will fall for this. Push an "SS Nazi Ranbow division" narrative.

No, fuckers. You need to play up the very real BLM/LGBT connection and natural Black hatred of fags. Make some rainbow flags and add a black stripe then post about how it's not very inclusive for the fags to leave out the most important colour

We need to take back the Rainbow from the faggots, it should just be a rainbow not a fucking political symbol..

One of Adolf Hitler's pre WWII paintings. Rainbows to him were sign of racial balance, vibrancy, and power. This is why the nazi SS troops elite adopted the Rainbow as their symbol of hate

>helping faggots
I don't think so. They and their caustic political movement can continue on the downward spiral it is own.

this is so beautiful

My university has a fag flag in the library. Suggestions?

go in dressed in hoodies and look black and spraypaint the letters 'BLM' over it.

Kek

Gas yourselves. We don't want the rainbow flag to be associated with the right. It is cancer.

We need to flood twitter with these photos. Stuff talking about how the alt-right right seems to have claimed the rainbow as their next hate symbol a while ago would be great.

Low key started before the election actually

New and improved.

Fuck off, rainbow flag is aesthetic.
Fags hijacked it, now we will take it from them.

If we do this it will be one of Sup Forumss greatest achievements

I JUST HAD A BRILLIANT IDEA!!! LETS SPAM CNN'S INBOX!!!

wikihow.com/Contact-CNN