So John Walker Flynt aka Brianna Wu is running for congress in my district what do I need to know guys about her from...

So John Walker Flynt aka Brianna Wu is running for congress in my district what do I need to know guys about her from #GamerGate

>Brianna Wu
>her
Pick one.

Not helping

>not teaming up with the incumbent to start a smear campaign to end Wu's aspirations

you must elect her.
She would fuck everything up so bad that trannies would never again have the audacity to even think they're qualified for anything other than sucking dick on the street corner

Well I don't want a retarded dude in a dress to be my congressman

No it's embarrassing

It thinks that the moon is the most important military base in the galaxy. Also, if you throw a rock from moon to earth, it will be more powerful then all the nukes in earth combined.

Someone post the caps from this so you dont think im just talking out of my ass here

She fought the alt right and won

yeah, it was because Elon Musk planned a moon mission.

don't have caps though

In all seriousness we cant trust him with the nuclear moon rocks

Get Dicky Spencer to run against her for ultimate meme war

Literally nothing. It will crash and burn like the absolute laughingstock it is.

Blow out this things ass.

Wow what a stunner. She should wash her hair though.

>her

what is going on here

He's literally crazy, suffering from severe Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

All you have to do is post caps from his game. The "women" in it are lifted directly from /d/.

She's scared of corporations dropping rocks off the moon to destroy earth cities.

WHY WOULD THAT CRAZY CHINK MARRY THIS.... THING???

First of all, he's not a "her".

Second of all, he's a retarded privileged feminist who got $200,000 from his parents to start his own game studio and donated money to Jill Stein for a useless recount of the election.