WTF France

>Be Macron

>Come out from nowhere

>French people hasn't heard a word about me before the campaign, unlike Le Pen whom everyone knows about

>get elected to the finals

Explain yourselves frogs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vV4kqJsg5hA
youtube.com/watch?v=2fPuwc2o8AY
youtube.com/watch?v=ychwDoh5GIo
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39695686
forward.com/opinion/340090/meet-the-french-jews-who-love-marine-le-pen-and-her-far-right-party/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Auque
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.europe-israel.org/2015/02/revelations-le-pere-de-marion-marechal-le-pen-etait-un-agent-du-mossad/&prev=search
youtube.com/watch?v=8x4QfXf1yl4
youtube.com/watch?v=EeHi85C1uFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The votes are rigged.

>pic related

Complete rundown :
youtube.com/watch?v=vV4kqJsg5hA

Nous à l'Argentine a d'un système d'elections où les immigrants et peuples pauvres votent en échange de assistance sociale promis par les politiciens de gauche

Est-ce la même chose à la France?

>the right is shit
>the left is shit

people vote for a center guy

WOW

>banker for Rothschild

Oh boy, here we go again

but he's gonna cuck france even more

have in mind that the country where your children and grandchildren wil be born won't be the same if this muslimphile madness keeps going

>French people hasn't heard a word about me before the campaign

W E W

French people love bankers I guess. Don't you trust your banker?

> Be french
> Collaborate, never fight back
> Vote for obvious pro islam pro immigration cuck
> Hope islamists regognize my submission and black me instead of killing me
> Good french. Good french.

You are rigged.

Is France letting the refugees vote?

France needs to atone for their days of colonialism. Macron is the only correct choice.

>Don't you trust your banker?

Of course. I wouldn't give him my money if I didn't.

>Macron is the only correct choice.
Lol this guy is gonna lose embarassingly huh. Le redditor personified

>>Be Macron
>>Come out from nowhere
>>French people hasn't heard a word about me before the campaign, unlike Le Pen whom everyone knows about
>>get elected to the finals

That's why he won. He's the status quo with a new face shilled by all the media. People see his policies which are often flipflopping mixes of the same stuff France already does but he doesn't have the institutions face yet.

It's still paper in envelope kind of vote. I dont think it's hard for Rotshild's candidate to get some etra number in his favor there.

It's indirectly rigged by a press that worked its way inside weak minded minds. I don't think the votes are rigged so to say. I completely understand your disappointment, I'd be fuckin pissed if hillary would have won. But it all comes down to the people. I think most or your people embrace this shit leftist, open borders, we're all the same, ideology.

i told you niggers like 2 days ago this would happen. its all rigged by the media for the sake of betting odds. even in a state or nation without gambling the internet is a thing. you can place a bet and get monies

if the media says some one will win they shift the odds and create a bigger payout for the "long shot" who they know would have a good chance because they did polling round the clock then distorted the polling data before the masses were feed it

how you havent noticed this is a mystery. the person or side that is either bashed or nor talked about at all wins. if there are multiples then its the degree they are bashed or not talked about

Let them eat jihad.

Soros Frog

basically marco rubio neocon globalist shill

This isn't necessarily true. Centrists can have radical opinions, just on both the left and right. They usually just want what's best for the country in the current situation rather than focusing on ideaology or party lines. Not defending this cuck however.

ur mum is rigged xd

Yeah I know, but it holds true that it's difficult to corner him on any policy atm

And le Pen still gets BTFO of the water.

swissbro you mind if I moved there? seems like a chill place and I'd definitely like to learn multiple languages.

Is France the next Sweden?

>Explain
(((media)))

rigged elections?

So Le Pen lost?

youtube.com/watch?v=2fPuwc2o8AY

french people love really old women

Sargon is actually being helpful right now with this (see his video on the Thinkery)

His wife is a pedo

It already is

There is two rounds

He's not out of nowhere, he's a puppet.

For anyone who can understand french:
youtube.com/watch?v=ychwDoh5GIo

Le Pen is literally Hillary
>Le Pen and her father have been in politics for 30 years (political dynasty). Similar to Clintons
>Le Pen is a women with blonde hair who was leading in every single poll and choked hard like a mofo. Similar to Clinton.
LE PEN BTFO VIVA LA MACRON.

Where have I seen this tactic before?

>Obama
>2008

Please frogs, dont vote for that nigger.

French people are sick and tired of established political parties. Simple as that. Without a party its not apparent to most he was already part of the political system which makes him more appealing than a system-creature like Le Pen who has literally never done anything in her life besides politics on cost of the taxpayer.
He just sells the anti-establishment bullshit better than Le Pen does.

Le Pen is a feminist kike whore who is been in politics for 30 years. She is literally Hillary, complete with dynastic political family, but Sup Forums loves her because "muh muslimz". Fuck OFF gender cucks. THIS IS A MANS WORLD.

French people are literal fodder. Their women are alright though, I wonder how many my habeebs impregnated by now.

>actually arresting the terrorists
That's not the Swedish way at all

france women belong to the sub saharam brothers

>Hired by the Rothchilds
>"france will have to deal with terrorism"
>Literally a SJW inclusionist
>man

sounds more like one of those girls craving Paki cock to me.

Niggers.

Let's be honest Sup Forums...

Would you?

Alright you made me giggle on that m8 nice one

>"france will have to deal with terrorism"
Yeah because pretending you will make it magically go away with fairy dust is so much better.

Seriously, I dislike Macron for his weakspined political stance as much as anyone else, but this is a retarded thing to be mad about because its a fact.

I get worried Sup Forums when I see shitty ass articles like this that make me fear France will not survive the next five years:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39695686

What can an American like me do?

Nice US fucktard

Kek

>people vote for the left thinking it's center because of propaganda

We don't want to see France become Islamic, we want to see France thrive. Is that a problem with you?

70% of woman vote for him because he looks good
the right wing will never win because of the woman vote

Just breathe...

The power of television

salty faggot. paris might as well be johannesburg at this point.

>we want to see France thrive. Is that a problem with you?
Seems like it is a problem to those Macron voters :^)

Honest to god it depends on the time before voting again but the elites have put themselves in a very bad way

>Ex banker
>Effeminate toyboy
>Probably would be dominated by LePen in the bedroom
>Wealth tax
>Like OP said came out of nowhere
>Di stain for nationalism

I've a feeling of getting played but I can't see how

2nd generation migrants from arabia/africa are already mixed with native french population

Actually more women than men vote FN. 22% of women voted for her.

God damn faguettes gonna elect a globalist tool with a 90 year old tranny wife.

kek it's like those 2016 US campaign interviews to libtard women

>"why did you vote for Hillary?"
>"because she's a woman :^)"

>Probably would be dominated by LePen in the bedroom
>After the election Le Pen seduces Macron and makes him ditch his mummy
I think we found the best timeline.

I thought she was dressed as santa when I first clicked the image

ur mum voted FN XDDDDDDDDD

>Supporting either Le Pen or Macron
>Not realizing Le Pen is just another kosher nationalist

forward.com/opinion/340090/meet-the-french-jews-who-love-marine-le-pen-and-her-far-right-party/

>Especially when her niece's real father is Mossad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Auque

"In 1989, he is said to have fathered a child with Yann, the daughter of Jean-Marie Le Pen. This daughter, Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, elected deputy in 2012, was born out of wedlock and subsequently recognized by Yann's husband, Samuel Maréchal, a fact only revealed publicly in 2013 in a book by Christine Clerc titled Les Conquérantes.[6]"

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.europe-israel.org/2015/02/revelations-le-pere-de-marion-marechal-le-pen-etait-un-agent-du-mossad/&prev=search

Can't find the thread about Sargon but I made this quick

Someone else can caption it

>Thinking you have a choice

You can't vote your way out of slavery when Jews have the system rigged for them

Have some respect for a French Lady, you bigot!

quite a shame when you check out his daugther's in law.

Everyone knows Le Pen but the majority dislikes her so they vote for the new kid. All there is to it.

simple, historically it's always been a rough 50/50 between left and right
the candidate of the mainstream left party is a nonfactor, so people looked up another left-wing ("""centrist""") guy, that's Macron.

While in the right, the moderate candidate (fillon) got a decent number of votes, which means less votes to other right-wing candidates

Also consider that people, even a lot of right-wingers, are afraid of muh FN, because Jean-Marie LP (Marine's daddy) was a full-blown holocaust denier, and in our healthy republic we make sure that every child has been taught from young age that the far right is very bad!!!

Thing is, what I said just above makes it that even if Marine had more voices than Macron in the 1st turn, it's likely that she'd lose the 2nd turn, because the entire left wing plus part of the right wing would have gone OH NOES THE FASCIST NAZI EXTREME RIGHT IS GOING TO WIN WE MUST VOTE FOR WHOEVER IS AGAINST THE FN, end of story.

It's sad, it sucks, I'm gonna get insulted for thinking it's lost, but such is life.
Democracy is shit because people vote against people they don't like instead of voting FOR people they like. Just like Dolande, the most uninteresting politician of Europe, got elected because Sarkozy was to blame for the economic crisis

Reminder that he's right youtube.com/watch?v=8x4QfXf1yl4

Massive vote rigging. For example, EU french expats were sent 2 ballots.

>mfw his wife's daughter was actually in his very same class
can't make this shit up

It's a bait. The swiss being good is a meme.

Marine is no Jean Marie. He may have been a """"""""holocaust""""""" denier but she's dating a Jew.

No matter who wins, France is lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=EeHi85C1uFk

So they are schizophrenics? Left is slavery, right is freedom. You can't be a slaver who wants people to be free.

Of course she isn't, in fact most of her political carrer has been her working hard to dispel the "FN = evil nazi" thing going around, but old habits die hard.
I think she would've been better off just making a brand new party from scratch, even while applying the same policies - People are afraid of the FN's very name.

"The refugee crisis shows we can't be isolated from the world's geopolitical troubles"

>Will move his family to a gated community

>Democracy is shit because people vote against people they don't like instead of voting FOR people they like
Except the first round was exactly that and Macron still won.

"To create greater convergence, we need more intergration"

>Will never have to mix with the lower class

At least he was the real nazi that Sup Forums could have backed up.

LePen is as jew-loving as anyon else. But you retards keep on supporting her because muh immigration.

And also USA is 60% white maybe you should worry about your own culture being dead in 50 years

I'm onto to you, medkit. I'm gonna come over there and steal your jewgold.

Well her face looks a lot like her mothers (pic related) so maybe his wife was that hot when she was young?

"I don't have luxurious tastes or great needs, but my independence is worth a lot to me."

>Marries his teacher

Holy shit these write themselves. Someone put him in a scumbag hat

Didn't he propose some kind of law (when he was economy minister) that made french unions go bananas?

I heard this guy when he was 15 was fucking one of his teachers, who was married at the time, and who is now his wife.

Never change, France. Never change.

"We ask our companies to restructure; we ask employees to work more for less money because there is overproduction, but then we're unable to defend them from cheaper Chinese imports. We are insane."

>Proceeds to push for more immigration in an already saturated marketplace

Someone please make this I like how it turned out

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

"I am not just a liberal movement. I come from the progressive Left. I am trying to refresh and counter the system"

>Doesn't realise the progressive left is the system