What's your stance on Homosexuals having children?

What's your stance on Homosexuals having children?
>Mom finally starts to come to terms with my faggotry
>Express my interests in having a family
>She tells me it's ethically wrong for gays to raise kids. 2 men shouldn't have children.
>Still want to try anyways
What's your take? Am I wrong for wanting a family?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X12000610
discord.gg/QF25Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Say his name.

Two dads are better than one mom.

desu, i see nothing wrong with it, but when the time comes, dont lie about how children are born or leave the other sex out of the childs life. ive seen this happen before, it didnt end too good

I don't really care. It's true that it's not the best environment but the US already has tons single parents, so fuck it.

why the fuck did i become a weeb when i wrote t.b.h?

Just faster reproduction for fags.
>reminder that fags reproduce through molestation

its a fucking dumb idea desu

Children do really need a father and a mother OP, but if youre a good enough parent then theres not much wrong with it

But if you diddle your kid im gonna personally fucking shoot u

the kid will probably grow up to be gay, since it's a learned behavior. I say no, you shouldn't normalize degeneracy

Back to ballyduff wi'ya Daniel

No, you're wrong for trying to adopt a child so you can groom them into a sex slave.

>1 post y this id
I wish the mods would do their job.

>But if you diddle your kid im gonna personally fucking shoot u
No chance of that happening. I was diddled as a kid, and it was pretty fucking awful. Would never want that to happen to any child around me.

This.
Homosexuality is a virus spread through shit.

I try not to think too hard about these things without looking at research.
Is there any research on the topic about if it's harmful, good, etc. without too much of an ideological bias either way?

Fucking hope not, I'd rather all my children be straight. Only want the best and easiest life for them.

>I was diddled as a kid

Oh, huh. That's weird.

Honestly I looked and haven't found any objective sources yet. I mean, I guess we'll find out within the next few years how the future adult children of gay parents turned out, as there should be enough to get a realistic study.

Yes. Can't you keep your degeneracy to the gay bar and the bathouses?

Look I don't know whether or not being raped as a kid turned me gay, but that's not the point because I'm not gonna rape my kids.

I'm not really into whoring myself. Monogamous all the way.

I'm the product of gay parents

140 IQ (special education growing up - tested for entry into program), I have an IMDB and perform regularly in theater.
Play 7 instruments.
Senior in college.
Have had 3 jobs, none of them have been under 10/hr.
Wrestle and swam varsity in HS.
I can bench sets above 225.
Learned to be socially adept as a response to excessive bullying because of who my parents were.
Girlfriend interns for the department of defense.

It'll be ok OP. Though don't expect your kid to embrace the mulatto tranny fuck parade the gay movement has openly morphed into.

You say that while either partnering with a boyish type, or being that type for a dominate guy kek.
>implying one of you won't molest the boys

oh fuck yeah man, we need more straight families or our children will be raped

>also a millionaire with a 8 inch coke bottle cock

2 tru 2 be tru

i was never sexually abused though my mom's partner did create my first nerd rageout. emotional and physical abuse. she threw me halfway across the room after being my parent for 8 years.

My mom is now happily married to my stepfather and I have not seen that butch dyke abuser since.

please take a look at
and my advice would be if you want to have a family, do so if you're single. It sounds harsh and you have every right to tell me go fuck myself, but statistics don't lie.

Middle class - Philadelphia suburbs..$

still your her fault tho

gonna need some statistics and case studies. even if the gay parents turn out to work well, i'd still be apprehensive. gay people are kinky as shit, even if its not full on ass fucking there is a chance of some sexual misbehavior that could lead to a fucked up psyche.

Homosexuality is perversion at extreme levels. Receiving a child from birth is probably more acceptable than a homosexual couple adopting an Asian boy.

And there you've got the answer why you are gay, if you've ever even wondered.

Your mother is right.

>lesbian domestic abuse
Wew, didn't see that coming.

>tolerates homosexual degeneracy
>blatantly shows how new he is without shame
why the fuck do I even still come here, this is absolutely abhorrent

One of you needs to be submissive as fuck and the other one needs to be the man.

>>She tells me it's ethically wrong

You should listen to your mother, but if you didn't have mommy-issues you probably wouldn't be a poof

ah yes. narcissism. i see you picked up a pretty evil attitude from your gay parents/having gay parents. try to meditate and get out of that mentality of bragging about rather average "achievements", makes you look silly

There's seemingly always at least one overly masculine member of the couple.

>Pol being too right

What about your Muslim boyfriend, Mickey?

Stop being a faggot marry a girl raise a happy biological family and fuck the dude ass you want quietly and in secrete like everyone else you fuck.

You are not defined by how you enjoy getting off

father + mother > father >no parents >>>jungle monkeys >>>>>>>father/father or single mother >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> two mothers

Don't you faggots have your own fucking faggot board where you can be faggots?
GTFO
I HOPE YOU GET AIDS AND DIE
YOUR MOTHER IS A STUPID WHORE WHO RAISES FAGGOTS

Your child will never learn how men and women should interact in a healthy manner, and the perceptions on masculinity and femininity will be fucked.

...or they will see why being a faggot is bad and become christian.

cant argue with that

not average compared to most of the neets on this board.
>Children of gay parents are deviant

I'm just debunking it. Some of us make it out relatively unscathed and undegenerate.

How do 2 of same sex "have" kids? You must mean "take" kids from someone who had kids. This is why the words commie and gay are synnonomous

i wasn't diddled as a kid. why am i gay?

i wish i got diddled when i was in the 12-15 age.

I have no objections to faggots trying to produce children in the privacy of their own home.

Do it anyways OP, then send your mother pics of you and your gay lover spitroasting your adopted sex slave. That'll really steam her beans.

>Homosexuals having children?
lmao

Does anybody have a link to this study? tried googling the source on bottom right but didn't find it. Although I'm skeptical this data is objective, considering their use of the word "notorious" when describing same sex relationships.
>Though don't expect your kid to embrace the mulatto tranny fuck parade the gay movement has openly morphed into.
I'd be surprised if they did embrace it, considering I haven't really.
I'm kind of submissive but not fem, does that count?
I've no interest in telling you to go fuck yourself. If I wanted an ego boost and circle jerk, I would of asked /lgbt/ or something. I came here because I wanted to see the hard augments against, to make me think.

>What's your stance on Homosexuals having other people's children?

Wrong, you need a dominate father and a caring mother to raise a child correctly.

Homos are more likely to molest the very boys they adopt. It's called grooming look it up.

Stop being homosexual and find a woman to have a child with.

Problem solved.

Pic related is all you need to know about fags and kids

>Does anybody have a link to this study?
the "notorious" thing was the person who made the infographic's commentary
it's pre-empting meme responses
it's not part of the actual study

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X12000610

Trust me, you really don't.
Well I was thinking of getting a surrogate and having bio children, but even if I so adopt kids, it's not like they had parents anyways.

statistically two men do better than single mothers lmao

Suspiciously what they ignore is that the largest percentage of male pedophiles are attracted to male children.

Pedophiles have a sexual preference; VERY rarely, if at all, do pedophiles go for 'all children of both sexes'. Its one or the other. And the majority choose children of their same sex.

This is completely ignored and shouted down, but there are homosexual pedophiles and heterosexual pedophiles and the first group is much larger than the second group.

This push for pedophilia acceptance is something /pol called years ago. I didn't think they could be right, but we are here.

It's a crime against humanity.

I had a gay friend who got married and then found a surrogate mother. Him and his spouse mixed their seeds and inseminated the surrogate and had a son. It was clearly the spouse's kid, though my friend claimed co-fatherhood. Fast forward, they divorced, the marriage dissolved, and so did parenthood. You really believe that kid will grow up to believe he has two dads? No way. My friend is and will be shut out for good and long forgotten. Meanwhile, the kid suffers from this freak experimentation.

you're going to raise a confused person who hates you both and themselves.

nope. they can be degenerates, but not raise degenerates.

Good question, I suppose if you are redpilled and keep them away from the degenerate stuff I'm ok with it. But you don't need anyone's permission user, it's your life

surrogate or adoption, now that's a hard choice

>there are homosexual pedophiles and heterosexual pedophiles and the first group is much larger than the second group

Do you have any sources?

Where you from user? Wanna meet up? We could snuggle and raise redpilled babies together

It's wrong desu. You should be electro-shocked, fuck fags.

>wants to harm children mentally for selfish reasons
GTFO

>We could snuggle and raise redpilled babies together
Don't tease me, that's literally my life aspiration :(
I'm from Dublin North.

this. never underestimate the agency of a child.

the same way how some kids with parents who abuse each other can grow up to hate domestic abuse and will never do it because of it

The idea of homosexuals having the right to live is already an overstretch, let alone a right to adopt kids

All homosexuals should be killed. Do the world a favor and kill yourself you disgusting dog.

Are you sure? I used to swoon and fantasize over my male teachers all the time when i was like 12ish and onward.

being raised by 2 well-meaning gay menwho are responsible adults is better than being raised by a deadbeat straight dad or a shitty mother

t.gay

>why shouldn't I have a "normal" life even though I insist on living like a degenerate?

Single mothers have nigger tier parenting.

Power ratings:
- Mom and dad
- 2 Dads
- 1 Dad
- 1 Mom
- 2 Moms

You know it to be true.

I'm Dublin South
And I'm kind of not kidding, all the gays I know are cancer and raging liberals. Would be nice to meet a fellow Sup Forums homo desu senpai

me too, But In my case the guy who assaulted me wasn't anyone I found attractive, and he was rather violent. I dunno, It was pretty upsetting for a long time. Can't fucking stand anyone who would take advantage of a child.

Better than an orphanage, pretty much all western countries have too many children in need of foster care and not enough foster parents. Doesn't help that people are also buying kids from Asia and Africa to signal how much they hate white people

You'd rather be raised by niggers than have two dads?

>b-but all fags molest kids!

Okay, but let's say that you won't be molested

Haha, Now I'm worried that I'd just disappoint you since I'm not all that Sup Forums myself, but I can't stand the degenerate, annoying fucking cancerous fags that I meet all too often when I try to find new friends. I just want a guy to cuddle, play video games with, and actually make a life with eventually.
Age?

Homosexuals shouldn't raise children, read about people who mentally developed fucked up and confused because of it.

yeah, that's not cool if he got violent with you. i guess that's a risk when you're a kid.

and also, taking advantage of someone isn't cool.. if both parties are consenting though, that's different. obviously kids legally can't consent, but you know what I mean.

I think that your narcissism is typical of fags.
You want to selfishly pursue hedonism, but you're also too greedy to give up the benefits of the traditional nuclear family that you've deviated from in your homosexual pursuits.

But of course that's simply not enough; you also want to drag some poor third party into the mess, and not just anyone; a fucking child. You're so infatuated with the idea that you would rob another person of a normal, healthy childhood and put their future into jeopardy.

The thought makes me pretty sick.

Some kids like being molested though. Milo, Ohh My guy, etc

user you're retarded. There are way more kids up for adoption than suitable parents for them. Don't see you volunteering. Would you rather the state look after them?

Don't care if you have a family or not. you are welcome to be as miserable as the rest of us. Just like in the States, i bet a bunch of homosexual couples who got married are going to be pissed when they have to provide financial support to brad who left you because he caught you peaking at some young twink. You with a dude for 10 years, he leaves, you lose half your income. you have kids, the one who can provide the best gets the kid and the other gets to pay 50% of their income. you are welcome to this life, but be warned, it may suck.

Listen to your mother

yea it's wrong because the child has a higher chance of becoming confused/fucked up.

There are a few things that parents can do to really set their child on the path to a difficult and miserable life, and gay parents are right up there near the top.

yes.

Two GOOD dads are better than one good dad and a bad mom. Or vice versa. So that's a solid enough argument in favor of homosexual families, because we don't take any census for straight couples, we just let them fuck up their kids if they want. Half of them are both bad parents.

as long as the guy didn't get weird or violent with me, i would gladly have been 'molested' by several of my teachers when i was young.

This is why

I'm 23, I don't even bother pretending I like being gay anymore I just try to be as normal as possible. PlayStation or Xbox?

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/QF25Q

IM A CONSERVATIVE-BELIEFS GAY AND I LOOOOVE GETTING GROUPED IN WITH CHILD MOLESTERS AND FLAMBOYANT DEVIANTS

THE ONLY REASON I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND ENDURE HOMOPHOBIA FROM STRAIGHTS AND INTOLERANCE FROM THE LIBERAL LEFT, IS TO LISTEN TO ANONYMOUS PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET WITH NO GAY RELATIVES OR FRIENDS SAY THAT I'M THE DEVIL

THANKS FOR YOUR OPINIONS EVERYONE, I'M GONNA DECIDE TO BE STRAIGHT NOW, I LOVE VAGINAS! I WANT TO PUT MY PENIS IN A VAGINA! I MAGICALLY LOVE WOMEN NOW! I NOW THINK VAGINAS & BREASTS ARE HOT AND ATTRACTIVE!