Why do you hate me, Sup Forums?

>Be Jewish
>Be Zionist
>The latter is fuelled by my hatred of Islam
>Hate globalist Jews in the media who push divisive anti-white bullshit
>Hate SJWs
>Thinks that white privilege is a bullshit concept as unlike the people who push it I've actually met poor white people
>Thinks Black Lives Matter is a joke
>Get told to fuck off back into the oven just because I'm Jewish

If you guys don't want to be tarred with the same brush as people who colonised and enslaved (which you shouldn't), then why tar me with the same brush as people like Soros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
youtube.com/watch?v=FuYMnYGX3WI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're one in six millions.

you can help make the world a better place

by killing yourself

It's a meme you dimwit. Nobody in Sup Forums hates the Jews unironically. You will never see a Sup Forumsack say to your face that they hate Jews unironically.

There's loads of us with this attitude to be fair.

A lot of black people too who hate SJWs and globalists.

It's not a white Christian thing exclusively.

But why?

I get that you don't think Jews are white and that anyone who isn't "white" to you are scum. But wasn't there only a small number of white people at the Sup Forums HWNDU meetup?

>2017
>not being a self hating jew

kill yourself

What about the guy who yelled "typical tricks Shlomo!"?

Wtf I love jews now.

For what it's worth, I'm only against the globalists. Nationalist Israelis that are anti Islam are just about the only decent allies in the Middle East.

I do not have anything against jews that are not poking their noses into other countires pilitics or spread multikulti cancer.

Are you a Jew?
Are you a normal working person and not some rich banker?
Are you sane and respect the country you live in?

If you answered yes to all then you are Ok in my book.

You sound fine.

To quote Larry David, "I do hate myself but it has nothing to do with being Jewish"

Indians also get a lot of shit (excuse the pun) on here but at least their country isn't full of cucks when it comes to Muslims unlike Britain, America, France, Canada, Germany, Sweden, et cetera.

Israel and India are perfectly placed for kebab removal, pincer style.

Jews are 'white' when it suits them, then they are non-white when it doesn't.

Theres an oven with your name on kike :^)

Jews live all over the world. Some mixed their blood with whites and some haven't.
Some of us are white some aren't.

>Nobody in Sup Forums hates the Jews unironically.

I try to look at the jewish people individually instead of collectively. There's some jews who I like but I hate the zionist neocons who control US foreign policy and I also hate the far left jews who push for multiculturalism and are anti-white.

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

We hate you....
Because we wanna be you

israeli shitposters are good guys tho

If I'm 10% Jewish genetically does that still make me goy?

Fuck off to Israel and help whites rather than what the rest of your kin are doing

>Some of us are white

No you're not.

Are you an Israeli citizen or have any plans of becoming one? If you are then there's a very high chance that you either have been, currently are or in the future will be involved in some sort of scam defrauding non-Israelis. Even if not you should at the very least know what I'm talking about.

That's the real reason people hate Jews, not any kind of Sup Forums conspiracy theory and it's a vicious cycle since usually they justify it with goyim hate Jews anyway.

>>Be Zionist
This is where I start wondering about definitions. Is this like, I support Israel? Because that's great, countries with western values are awesome. Is it like, I vote for Israel's interests ahead of my own country's? That's where there's a problem.

>Some of us are white some aren't.
Jews identify as white but only when it suits them.

Why do we have these threads all day everyday?

underrated

You are OP in my book, OP. Of course I don't hate all jews. Even Hitler had honorary jews in SS officer ranks. I wish that you keep faith in your moderate right-wing beliefs, I think this is a good starting point for a jew to have. Good luck OP!

>You are OP
*OK

it only means jewish nationlism

Generally, Jews in other countries do have two interests, like a kid with their father and mother. Their country is their first loyalty, and Israel is a country they have sympathy with and is where they will go if their country flips out and starts murdering them.

It's very possible to try to plot a course in both Israel's and their own country's best interests.

And I have no idea why I keep letting myself get baited into these dumb threads.

Because people like me keep falling for them.

only if your mom is a jew

Wake up your fellow jews(and other leftists) that with christianity held back with your left, we'll never be able to give islam the right. enlighten them.

>122599682
Depends on the tenth. If your mother's mother's mother's mother's mother's mother's mother's mother's mother was Jewish, you're halachically Jewish.

All Jews must be exterminated. JIDF fuck off

I thought of myself as white until Sup Forums. But sure, you can define white however you like, just like everyone else.

I hate my country now

Why even have the name field, it's completely unnecessary, you have order number to id the client.

Nerd. Go sniff your mother's asshole.

Fuck off back into the oven

What's wrong with rich bankers? Don't be >muh 1% occupy movement hippie

Da goyim know, shut it down

Therightstuff.biz

kike, go sniff your secret shekels

If this is legitimate and not a troll post, only about 10% or less of Jews probably feel the way you do. Besides obvious things like the overwhelming Jewish control of the media, the banks, Hollywood, etc. a lot of us hate Jews overall because of their double standard on nationalism. They are zionists that want Israel to be a Jewish state only, but they do not support ANY countries being white only, not even in Europe, and they infiltrate our political systems to make sure that doesn't happen.

Recently Richard Spencer got asked by a rabbi about whether he would study "radical inclusion and diversity" in the Torah with him. Spencer asked the rabbi if he favored radical inclusion into the state of Israel, and he was completely silent. The same is true for virtually all non-white races as well.

If you're one of the few that is fine with western/white countries actually protecting their borders, defending their culture and bloodlines, etc. then I really couldn't care less what you do. You can have Israel as well, just as long as my country can cut out the endless foreign aid and military support we provide.

I love yoi

But Jews have the Samson option. You're the most protected people on earth. I mean even most middle eastern countries realise they can't wipe out Israel without causing a nuclear holocaust. I don't think we are going to see another holocaust, even if Pols dream do come true and we elect a Natsoc government. So stop trying to kill our nation's by anti white policies. We've been jewcified. We are not a threat. Jews have the balance power over Goyim

I much prefer Jews to Muslims and I support Israel.

Israelis literally do not give a fuck about America's genetic makeup. Talk to the Globalists, the Left, the American Liberal Latte SJWs, which Secular Jews tend to be drawn to.

Slide thread

youtube.com/watch?v=FuYMnYGX3WI

Already doing it, and I'm typing with one hand. Oy, so sexy.

I have zero doubt you actually are.

Here I come goyim

You can't stop me

Closer and Closer

I can almost smell you

SNNNIIIIFFFFFFF

Fuck off merchant. I don't have any shekels.

What do we actually want? I've seen different types of Jews and I think that they are all useful idiots in their own ways.

- Typical Liberal SJW cultural Jew
>Doesn't actually follow their own rules
>Doesn't keep Sabbath Holy. Work on Saturday etc.
>Useful to us to have the majority of their religion act no better than goyim. They've eaten their own religion from the inside by making the actual religious parts not matter.
>Treat them no different than cultural Christians or 'progressive Muslims'.

Orthodox Funny Hair Funny Hat Jews
>Style and dress instantly exposes who they are
>No gold star needed. Just look for silly hair.
>Typically don't work and leach off of their relatives and community so that they can study Torah.
>Basically just conservatives who keep to themselves.
>Never have to interact with them outside of basic business transactions
>Religious, but living in America so how Zionist can you be if you don't actually live in Israel?

Religious, but unorthodox
>Basically just Christians without Jesus.
>Family values.
>Marry inside the religion, not ethnically, but typically are religious enough to marry within their community.
>Maybe wear the silly hat, but just as easily not.

Israel/Zionists
>Best place in the middle east for christians, jews, muslims, atheists to live.
>They shouldn't have called it Israel as Israel is granted by god, NOT man.

Seriously, I think that if they called Israel ANY OTHER NAME like "Newcuntrystan" the whole issue would be solved. By calling it Israel its a giant fuck you to the rest of the world.

I also find it funny that the only way that there can be a Jewish state is for it to be as secular as possible. The less Jewish Israel is the stronger they are.

So yeah, fuck the name. But I think that there is much more that can come out of Israel by utilizing it for our own interests than being scared that they will somehow use us against ourselves.

>fuck off back into the oven

I have one question for you shill

Ok - so it's traced through mtDNA and not the male line. I'm mtDNA k1c. All it says in Wikipedia is 32% of Ashkenazim are mtDNA k. So it is theoretically possible. Interesting.

STOP

>Jews considering themselves white
>Plots the downfall of whites throughout all of their existence

Jews are a perfect example of Satan's ability to shape-shift, which is why in the end, Jews do not consider themselves white, but they love to use that shape-shifting ability to deceive whites.

They are nothing but bloody deceivers, shape-shifters, liars. They have mastered all of Satan's attributes right down to the smallest detail.

Cause of the boy who cried wolf. Except your religion is on fake cry #6 Gorillion. When a group of people is kicked out of hundreds of places over thousands of years there is a common denominator. Perhaps you need to re-evaluate some things.

50% of all anti-Semitic posts here are from roaches who failed to assimilate.

Prove me wrong.

Milton Friedman/Thomas Sowell

(((Black Jew)))

But they have a good point when pointing out how black culture blaming whites is ridiculous. Discrimination never stopped Jews from hiring other Jews and making their own community.

Even if we hate Jews, isn't it in our best interest to recognize what they did right and separate it from the chaff?

If blacks would develop their own business and hire eachother, then they wouldn't need to bitch about opportunity.

I like living in melting pot places where you are forced to have all the moronic people in one awful subway car. You might all hate eachother, but you still are gonna take the only remaining seat and you are all too busy getting to work and living your own life to worry about anyone else.

When blacks are busy and have shit to do they don't have the time to kick the shit out of me. Its only the listless with idle hands who have the time to cause trouble.

>>Typically don't work and leach off of their relatives and community so that they can study Torah.
Depends. In Israel, that's what happens, in America, they have to work.

100% of the shit you spout is a product of your garbage upbringing.

>Prove me wrong.

>Indians being shit
>you being british

You made churchill proud with that pun.

Sorry. I was confused.

I like jews.Long live for Israel! also jewish women are really hot.

"the jew is a jew to the jew" -Tiarannosaur

Why do you hate us so much? We protect you in your wars, we've given you safe places to live all over the west but you still want to kill us. :(

Nah Jews are cool. I'm looking to convert to Hasidic soon myself. I can still play video games, right?

>Jewish
kys

>hatred of Islam
The rats don't like Jackals moving in on their turf.

You're human garbage. LEAVE!

Still, in my experience they keep super out of the way and outside of noticing "Yo, those funny looking guys with funny hair are forcing their kids to have funny hair too."

My aunt converted to Judaism about 40 years ago so my cousins are all Jewish. Not quite orthodox, but they always celebrated sabbath and wore the funny hat only at religious events.

Always found it interesting that I raised as a Christian would wear the funny hat and experience their ceremonies whenever we would visit. I got to have wine and good bread, so I never thought about it much.

But I do think it really showed how much my Christian community were hypocrites and were willing to have me LARP as a Jew for the sake of diversity.

They are all doctors and are pretty well off, definitely the richest in my family with the nicest house, but still only the lower level of upper class.

Whenever we discuss Israel, its always about how it should function as a secular state. Never heard them bring up the religious aspect of it, almost as if they are tired of it themselves.

I have german blood, but have this "step" Jewish side of my family, which probably means that there is more than enough space in the oven for me.

I've just always seen their religion as relatively weak and at best, triumphs family over religion, kinda like Mormons and recent Catholics.

Looks like Robin williams with a full beard.

don't forget CIA post every time radicalism in us.

>
>You're one in six millions.
One in six gorillion*

What if a large amount of Sup Forums moved to Israel and flood them with non-Jews the same way that refugees are trying to infiltrate the west?

Couldn't we basically turn Israel into the strongest most redpilled country in the middleeast where the only remnant of Judaism is in name only?

What could be a better way to destroy their religion than to take their only homeland and turn it into America's 51st state?

ALL jews should be exterminated

if you disagree with me you're a cuck and you know it

>>Be Jewish
>>Be Zionist
No problem here.
What is that flag?

Except for the missing 20.000 nerve endings on the penis.

By the way, this is the captcha I had while writing this post.

No we don't... I don't, anyway, and I doubt the vast majority of British Jews do. Go talk to one of them.

What? What? Why? Must be the fun songs and dance...

Yes, you can still play video games, but you have to be careful not to look at indecent images.

Fuck, I meant this.

reminder that Jews were heavily involved in the slave trade

Explain this shit

don't call yourself a jew unless you live in israel, im half jewish ethnically but i'm a christianized american, i identify as an american and i am loyal to america, so either go to israel or assimilate, fuck this stupid civic nationalist shit dude

Sounds like Communism to me. Kill off the undesirables that don't fit in the plan. Fascism and Communism end with the same result and are different in name only.

I'd rather let them kill themselves off by inbreeding and stupid traditions. Not interested in spending government funds to weed them out. If anything, I'd rather keep them as useful idiots the same way that they treat the goyim. Let them do the jobs we don't want to do and let them entertain themselves with dradles with 'muh culture'. They are too busy navel gazing and believing in bullshit to do any harm to a smart person.

It sounds like you are scared of Jews. Man up and be a strong person yourself and no jew will ever be able to keep you down.

Stop cucking yourself, cuck.

fuck off back into the oven

Back the fuck off into the oven schlomo

I sympathize with natsoc, but I agree with your text. It seems like a good advice on how to get by in today's free market capitalist society.

Where is Ben Shapiro from? He looks like a smaller version of me.

Commies kill all opponents, break the economy, kill everyone not happy, starve the population, kill everyone not cheering hard enough, try to take over the world and kill everyone who is not fighting hard enough.

Fascism kill people threatening the nation and secure some land around the country.

It pisses me off that he makes sense

He's American. Sort of a centrist Republican, got lots of videos on YT pissing off SJWs. He's a tiny adorable bulldog.