New Orleans Confederate Monuments being removed

>bald cuck mayor decides statues will be removed no matter what
>won't give timelime for removals
>does it under cover of night
>with swat teams and snipers in place
>construction company vehicles have their logos covered by cardboard
>workers where kevlar, helmets, and full face masks
>even the removal supporters call them cowards

They are censoring physical history now.

cnn.com/2017/04/24/us/new-orleans-confederate-statues/

wear* Sorry just woke up

Why should I care. They lost, the Union won. Erecting statues of losers sets a bad precedent.

This is the only Confederate flag I recognize.

Why don't you dry up and blow away leaf.

Why don't you come up with a convincing argument?

You're the cam whore, aren't you?

JUST

Go prep your wifes bull nigger loving leaf. The South was defending the Constitution. This country died as it was laid out in the founding documents in 1865, but you wouldnt understand that coming from an irrelevant country.

Okay.

>part of United States founding was based on limited government
>government wants to outlaw slavery
>this will drastically alter the way of life and deny the beliefs for an entire portion of the country
>those people revolt against the government
>it results in one of the most studied wars in the countries history
>celebrated generals and stories rise to the top of the ugliness
>monuments erected due to their bravery, leadership and prowess as commanders
>getting torn now because the wuz rayciss

Yo so someone gave me an idea in another thread. Any NOLAfags here want to protest against the removal. I'm tired of doing nothing. We gotta hold a rally around Beauregard or Lee. They did a vigil at Jeff Davis last night

I thought only 2% of white people owned slaves? You should've just kept the niggers in Africa, then you wouldn't be having these modern nigger problems.
This is debatable, considering niggers are technically human, and the constitution says that people can't be enslaved.

I don't think they have named the other statues being taken down yet. I was at the Jackson Square thing and was really surprised it didn't go violent.

i live in a small NC town with a confederate statue at the courthouse. a couple of years ago they tried to protest it but we rose up with a counter protest flying the rebel flag. we won the day that day but now...now developers are buying up old factories and turning them into swank apartments and hipsters are opening up crepe shops...the statue will not survive 3 more years i predict...these fucking hipsters will not rest until its a statue of a white woman fucking a nigger while her husband jacks off in the corner. gentrification is a terrible thing to do to your community.

kill them.

And only a few people own Walmart. But it is a major part of the economy and culture.

>multiculturalism is our strength
>except white southern culture, that has to disappear without a trace under the cover of darkness

LAND OF THE (((FREE))), HOME OF THE (((BRAVE)))

Same here I went to the Jackson square protest too. I say we should hold a rally at Beauregard due to his lifelong service to Louisiana.

>this will drastically alter the way of life and deny the beliefs for an entire portion of the country

Too bad. Sacrifices had to be made. Slavery is a primitive practice, it was going to end sooner or later anyways.

>all these so called 'nationalists' defending a bunch of traitors
>all these so called defenders of the white race defending the people who brought blacks to America in the first place (and bred with them)

Childhood is supporting the Confederacy because 'lolz SJWs hate them derp'.

Adulthood is realising that Lincoln's plan to ship all the niggers back to Africa made more sense, and that his defence of the white working man against the nigger-loving aristocrats was the most just war America ever fought.

They are stealing our history.

This is what will happen if niggers get political control of the USA.

They will ruin it and make our kids ashamed of reason and morals and true history.

This. It's the only answer.

>a bunch of traitors
name one person convicted of treason

It feels as if the black pill was right all along. It was many years too late to change the doomed path of globalism and the eradication of European and American culture and people. This will happen more and more until across america and Europe until the only thing you see in history books are that white people stole technology from Africans and middle easterners and they're genocidal bastards. Of all the suffering man went though to create the wonder that is western civilization, is collapsing as the clock ticks.

Not only is the culture being eradicated but also the people themselves are being eradicated too. The statues being removed are very similar to what happened in south Africa where they started removing any mentions of white rule from the nation. Now about 190k whites have been murdered in south Africa and about 650k have left the nation. The only thing left is gated communities where you might as well be living in a prison cell. First its Rhodesia, than its south Africa, than its the European nations that brought in waves of migrants which eventually will become a majority.

Fuck man its too late, unless a nuclear holocaust occurred then all these events will unfold and civilization as we know it will be fucked. The entirety of the world will become third world as that will be the result of globalisation. It feels fucking hopeless, hold me user

See, this is the problem with mercy and compassion.

We both know that the Confederates were traitors, and we both know that the Union could legally have hanged thousands of Confederate officials at the end of the war. And yet because Lincoln decided that the task of healing the union was more important than meting out justice to those who so richly deserved it, it's allowed people like you to claim that they were 'patriots'.

Next time, no mercy.

The north was the redpilled side. Lincoln wanted to send the blacks back to Africa. Both Sherman and Grant hated Jews. Grant signed a general order kicking all Jews out of Tennessee Mississippi and Kentucky because they were running the illegal slave cotton trade which was helping fund the southern war effort

>I found so many Jews and speculators here trading in cotton, and secessionists had become so open in refusing anything but gold, that I have felt myself bound to stop it. The gold can have but one use - the purchase of arms and ammunition... Of course, I have respected all permits by yourself or the Secretary of the Treasury, but in these new cases (swarms of Jews), I have stopped it."

-William T Sherman

>Next time, no mercy.
You are not even American
Your ancestors were not the ones Lincoln drafted to preserve the Union
Mine did
Please tell me what we gained?

that or a statue of an illegal spic baby taking a shit on an American flag

and now we are stuck with the plague that is niggers. baka

This Brit knows their shit.

The assassination of Lincoln was the start of the white mans downfall. Failed reconstruction led to nothing but "gibs me dats," from the nigs and the southern whites. And here we are today.

>Why should I care. They lost, the Union won. Erecting statues of losers sets a bad precedent.
The American Civil War is regarded as one of the most tragic events in our country's history. State set against state, brother against brother, 1-in-12 men between the ages of 14 and 40 dead by the war's end. Despite the efforts by the Left to boil the entire conflict down to "Southerners were all evil cis-gender White male slaveowners, *shake fist*, grrrrr" the war was the result from increasing cultural and class divides in the United States resulting from the economic and political disenfranchisement of poorer states by wealthier ones.

The victims on both sides deserve to be honored and remembered, and in this time of growing political, cultural, and economic divisions it is more important than ever that we remember the tragedy of that conflict.

No letting in the Irish to fight his pointless war was

I think white people with means are going to go live in New Zealand. Probably other places as well.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck you Cuck Brit mind your own country Faggot!

Why? Why is it bad? Why the dire hatred? What is the point? Why are you scarred/hating towards an inanimate object? It is there as a reminder of what to avoid in the future. Do you want another war like that? Nobody does.

Why do we make memorial statues? To remember what happened and not let it happen again. Look at the camps in Germany, USS Arizona at Pearl Harbor, the many monuments scattered everywhere. They are not only memorials, but reminders of history, and the scars it left in its wake that do not need to be reopened.

"Let's keep ours by taking down theirs" kind of viewpoint is getting absurd.

holy fuck leftism really is a mental disease

Leftism is a religion.

It's getting to that point.

Nu order censoring faggots. This ideological weakness is just a display of the frailty of the modern jew yankee peddled dogma. It'll collapse under its own weight. Based South Carolina just passed new laws that make it even harder to remove old monuments or rename streets.

>JUST

Lee only needed one guy for backup, there in the McClain parlor.

So sad to see.

The fact that they go through these extremes tells me they know what they're doing is considered wrong by the majority. Unacceptable.

He's right you though jackass, deal with that shit.

I'll pay $500 shipped at the surplus sale, provided the state of LA sends someone to set it back up for me

What does france have to do with the confederate flag?

>I am confident we're on the right side of history
>has to conduct his vandalism under cover of darkness with police snipers standing by

At least ISIS doesn't pretend to be advancing culture

Because you posted dumb meme shit in response to a serious issue in which you have no part.

Do you want a nation of unapologetic natsocs? Because that's how you get a nation of unapologetic natsocs.

Are the monuments being moved somewhere safe or are they just being trashed?

If this isn't the definition of cultural genocide, I don't know what is.

Yes but without compensation?