How soon before they start mass murdering dogs in Germany and Sweden?

how soon before they start mass murdering dogs in Germany and Sweden?

He's obviously trolling, Croatard

>Muslims
>or dogs

Is it even a question

I just wanted to make a thread about this. I-I don't think this is trolling. I think it is serious. Honestly I can't tell the difference any more.

No neither of them are trolling

Cute doggo

2 years max

This is so fucking sad. I don't know what to say...

> Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! - Isaiah 5:20 (KJV)
We're dealing with people that call evil, good. These people are ideological zombies motivated by anti-life philosophies.

Rev up those helicopters

this is fake

Nah, reddit would say that.

that doggo made me laugh. it looks like a doglet

>fucking a dog's limbs and shortening its lifespan for "so wacky shape!"
I hate that shit, why can't people just let poor doggos be doggo shaped?

man i'm pretty desensitized and never get shocked by the innane shit these faggots ramble about.
but this is truly, truly fucked.

>tfw growing up we had a rhodesian ridgeback that used to chase niggers
truly mans best friend desu

>In the future they will be the majority and if you didn't act or behave a certain way then its off with you.

>mfw Muslim's are a living example of Roko's basilisk
>except that those that help them will be Sharia'd all the same

There are people alive right now that would give up their doggos just to appease some pig fucking muslims. Fuck this gay earth.

i'm pretty sure he's trolling and it's hilarious that reddit is so dumb he got that many unopposed upvotes

They're breed to be herding dogs. They're better at leading sheep and avoiding getting kicked.

They need to be killed instead of the dogs that did nothing wrong

Every time some shitposter tries to claim that Sup Forums and Islam should be allies, remember the doggos.

We're talking about Reddit though, you can never be too sure.