At party

>at party
>debating liberal
>i explain why i believe the white race will go extinct soon
>'so what? who care? there is no white race, just the human race. it's a natural progress.'
>debate takes its course
>eventually finde something we agree on, environmental protection and ecological activism
>gotanidea.jpeg
>talk about species conservation and how rhinos and blue whales are about to go extinct
>he says it's tragic
>start going: 'who cares? there's only 'whales', there are no blue whales. there are no white rhinos. nobody should give a fuck that they go extinct, it's natural'
>...
>mfw his brain struggled to align his brainwashing with the cognitive dissonance

i'm truly blessed and grateful that you have awaken me pol. free of jewish mind control, i'm finally able to make sense of the world around me. it's equally terrifying as it is empowering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oa0bCzwSNA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

top kek

If this is true, OP is doing good work.
If it's bait, still worth a good kek.

1) Where you thinking about making this post as it happened

2) What are you looking for in a thread like this

Excellent debating skills I must say, good work OP.

Liberals hate humanity and thats why they love brown people, they don't view them as humans.

>free of jewish mind control, i'm finally able to make sense of the world around me

It really is like exiting the matrix. Seeing the world with clarity is both empowering and terribly challenging.

who the fuck talks that much at a party
chad was probably fucking some whore while you were talking about stupid shit

should have told him that niggers and asians kill rhinos and whales while white treehuggers safe them.

the noble savage myth must die.

Probably wasn't a party but more of a get-together. When I visited my bf in Germany their concept of parties is literally just hang around a couch and socialize with some beer. No one tries to hook up at these parties.

My bf says German girls try to at least hide their sluttiness and cover up how many black cock they had in them.

I dunno, I do alright finding a quiet corner and arguing with leftist girls at parties.

>My bf says German girls try to at least hide their sluttiness and cover up how many black cock they had in them.
hahaha

I am going to use this in the future, that's an excellent conundrum for leftists. They either have to expose themselves as racist or swallow the redpill.

XDDDDD GOOD LE JOB OP XDDDDDDD YOU ARE LE TOPPEST XDDDDD

How do you initiate on the topic? Brexit/Trump?

Liberals are mentally handicapped

But they sure do love calling everyone else an "uneducated racist bigot".

Liberalism and Islam are the primary causes of 85% of world issues today.

You don't start with that

You start with libertarian arguments, once they agree that the state has no right to force people's behaviors they will eventually come to the conclusion that populations have the right to protect their culture and ethnicities if they want too.

>implying this actually happened
>implying you wouldnt be immediately ostracized if you tried arguing this in rral life

Plus humans are the same species because we can interbreed, while a blue whale and say a sperm whale couldn't

You can make a horse and a donkey fuck, you can make a tiger and a lion fuck; doesn't mean it's a good idea. Both of those animals birth babies that have major health issues. Same with molatto kids.

must think of next leftist objection and come up with a response to counter it, such as:

"Well, blue whales aren't capable of racism, and they're not the ones destroying the environment!!! (muh vagina hurts)"

>at party
>debating

Nothing gets girls wet like a dead whale

great! now get the fourth reich going already.

>uzbekistan

How do you know what parties are? I like Central Asia btw.

The white race isn't a seperate species you dumb fuck.

Bump

You show them your swastika tattoo and the pic you keep of hitler in your wallet

You'll get them sucking your cock in seconds, works every single time

Shouldn't we know? You mean that we are poor or muslims who are not allowed to party? Or both?

Very nice! Mah wife!

>be at party
>Guy talking about how the bomb they dropped on Iraq was larger than hiroshima
>used sheer autistic might and retard strenght to not say "Actually"
>fact check him
>go on to tell about shit happening in North Korea, Assad and divided rebels in Syria, and Russian policy making us burgers look like idiots when ever possible
>power level now showing
>Bring up Antifa in Berkeley, Black controlled countries like SA and Detroit, Trump cleaning up Obama's global mess
>In an autistic hole so deep now I can't climb out
>"...and that's why there would be no Holocaust if the illegal aliens had left Germany and the work prisons did not tax the supply chain during the time of war."

>"That is the most I've ever heard you talk." - host

I've traveled a fair bit on little money and have interest in animal welfare and environmental conservation. It tends to happen fairly naturally. There's an assumption these things lead to leftist thought but it's far from what's reasonable.

I get a lot of enjoyment out of getting hippy vegan types to consider Sevitri Devi's ideas lately. They're also very receptive of Mosley if you can get past the immediate revulsion, which really isn't so hard on a more personal basis.

Far from it, the bait and switch is crucial. They have to think you're one of them to begin with or they're not receptive at all.

another point, you are supposed to have some populations with different genes around for a healthy gene pool

if you make the whites go extinct you lose all those recessive genes that could at some point come in handy

I don't care about preserving blue whales, neither do I care about preserving albinoism humans.

>natural progress
>a handful of politicians importing millions from third world shitholes is natural progress
just kill me desu senpai

>at grocery store
>guy in front of me says fuck white people
>tell him he's a faggot and he should kill himself
>entire store claps
>Donald Trump runs into the store and sucks my cock
>guzzles down my cum as he says Make America great Again
>go home proudly and take a huge shit

there's no way this happened in a grocery store

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Washington yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>debating normies
>debating at a party
you are a fucking autist

>not even changing it to "electoral infetterence"
shameful

The shit was the most unbelievable part. Rabbit turds at best.

>>at party
>>debating liberal
The autistic German, everybody.

>>mfw his brain struggled to align his brainwashing with the cognitive dissonance
He was probably trying to understand why you intellectually got stuck 100+ years ago, you spastic.

>race=species

sounds like a thrilling debate, user

Kek, have you redpilled anymore hans?

>bump
the true REDPILL!

Reminds me of new year's eve where someone started to recite the Sportpalast speech.

>>In an autistic hole so deep now I can't climb out
>>"...and that's why there would be no Holocaust if the illegal aliens had left Germany and the work prisons did not tax the supply chain during the time of war."

Good job user

kek

Must be a proxy or you're the only sane German around

Wolfs and dogs can interbreed, are they the same you moron?

KEKERIDOO

Libertarians and fascists are a match made in heaven.

not bait, tested it myself.

>"That is the most I've ever heard you talk." - host
Relatable

>at party
>debating white genocide
German autism is truly best autism

>AKTCHUALLY
its subspecies of human vs subspecies of tiger or whatever.

When I'm drunk I justcan't help it. Most people think I'm funny so I can get away with it.

I don't care if it's actually fake that's good story.

> believing there is a future where wild animals still exist
Either this is bait or you both dumb as fuck, all wild animals will go extinct with in the next 500 years specially if the gooks take over the world

>haha assad man when he isnt there who is gonna kill all the subhumans haha

>go to party
>Get into a debate
Why?

Go prep the bull, Hans. You know he doesn't like waiting.

Holocaust came up outside about an hour later, just host, the guy and two others. I am not a denier, I just think that it was closer to 2 million and mainly due to winter, disease, famine and Germans following orders. Just a bunch of punks sitting around talking about shit with no limits on where the conversation can go.

So refreshing after keeping my shit buttoned for 9 hours a day at work.

You know all about it don't you :^)

>Germans following orders
Ah, the good old Germans just following orders. You do know this is how the Wehrmacht tried to whitewash itself from all the war crimes, right? Or basically everyone.

Larper kys

Well isn't that how the Americans did that for their ((((crimes)))), and the soviets even more so.

>thinks putting his dick in a vagina is more important than having a constructive, thought-provoking discussion.

wew lad

ugh. well rhinos and whales being different colors usually indicates they are a unique species.
birds by contrast would be more appropriate, say you look at one individual species of bird and they have some with blue feathers, some with red, and some with green. naturally, the green color is eliminated due to natural sexual habits where the now blue-green type and red-green type are now left along side individual red and blue type birds. eventually they just all meld into one more or less,
get over yourself OP, in 100 years the white race will be almost eliminated and replaced due to white women whoring themselves off to the guy with the biggest dick, and it being the 21st century everybody knows black guys have the biggest dick. in essence, if you hate black people, you really just hate your small dick. the end.

Epic meme.

I suspect OP is trying to point out the value of using logic to destroy Liberal (Jewish) brainwashing.

Here the liberal has held whales to a standard (preservation of sub types) that he would call racist, hateful, evil and unforgivable in humans. At least if the argument was used to promote white humans have exclusive communities.

By taking the argument to the realm of Liberal Gospel, he can easily expose a deep contradiction in the Liberal's own mind that the Liberal can not lie his way out of. The Liberal has probably never considered the implications of classifying lower animals by type while claiming that humans only have one type.

The lights either go on is such situations or the Liberal devolves further into his denials of reality. (A win, win, for pro white thought.)

This fight for the right of white Gentiles to exist will either be won in the mind or lost for all time. Most whites don't even believe they have a right to exist as white people/create exclusive communities for white people. Change that belief and you win the war.

White racial cohesion must be revived at all costs or the battle is lost.

Not saying they should have, but fucked up shit happens in war. Victors get to write the account.

I view the Khmer Rouge genocide as a much more organized and malicious genocide than the holocaust.

Your point is?

Nothing you dumb fuck, nothing.

Kind of sad white people argue amongst themselves if they even exist and should continue to

>implying genus and species are the same taxonomically as different "ethnicities"

Holy fuck you're stupid OP. Blue whale is a SPECIES. Comparing it to other species of whale is like comparing Homo sapiens to homo erectus.

Biggest false equivalency I've seen all day.

I love you, user

>at party
>debating
Are you autistic? I bet you lost that debate by barely saying a word, and you came out with that comeback after you went back home. I even bet you'll think about it the entire week. Loser.

>He doesn't revolve his every social interaction around an opportunity to shitpost on his favorite Micronesian cartography club
Why even live?

Based German, worth the read

why are you spending time with liberals?

fucking checked. suck it krauts

cuck

Are you projecting, Chaim?

Because it's fun to argue with them. Conservatives have more infights than liberals especially when it comes to nationalism. Many right winger normies believe in civic nationalism.

>why aren't you avoiding 50% of the population
Neck yourself Sven.

Oooo a 6 pointed star

Great read germanbro. Seeing trough the lies of the jew has its positive as well as negative consequences.

WEISSE RASSEN ÜBER ALLES

why would you spend time talking? you're two inexperienced idiots what do you hope to achieve?

reminds me of that monty python skit with the couple ordering dinner conversations in hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=oa0bCzwSNA0

W-wat?

>vagina above beating the shit out of a lefists in discussion
>t. I am controlled by the vagina jew

Fuckin cuck

Liberals can't even defend this argument. The guy even used muh naturalistic fallacy to start and it fell on this face.

i choose my company to be of similarly high intelligence, as should anyone who strives to keep a mental well-being

So progressive

Biologically it is, socially it gives you leverage, all and around more beneficial thandebating someone at a party like some autist

Good post.

Just read this to my boyfriend
He's pretty neutral but leans more left. I'm far right. He just said this was the best argument he's ever read for white preservation, and he hates when I make racist jokes. Congrats, Germbro. You uncucked and redpilled my boyfriend.