What does user think of Lauren Southern?

What does user think of Lauren Southern?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhYXZtCaSng
strawpoll.me/12817121/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

needs enrichment
badly.

I hope she gets her face caved in or something. She is slightly less irritating than laci green.

Also that laugh
>DUHURHUR DUHUHUR

Dumb bitch.

tits or gtfo

she was on Greg Cuckfeld show and gave Sup Forums approved answers to cuckfelds questions

also, she looked hot as fuck

would sniff her pits

Attention whore who knows how to extract shekels from thirsty betas by exploiting a niche
>mfw wasted get

Jewish

Controlled opposition

hide sage reported for marketing

Cute Blondie who reads literature and has conservative views, can't see what's not to like.

Memes aside, she's a thot but she's good enough to redpill normies and please muh dick.
Some anons here would say that she's a cuckservative but she's lolbertarian which is almost as bad.

Strong desire to sniff her butthole.

annoying coal burner and attention whore and just like with milo many pollacks fall for her

blacked when

i would fuck her, if you know what i mean.

ideal gf.

Makes money because you virgins keep talking about her in pointless threads.

I would like to explore her Southern if you can convey what I am symbolically trying to communicate to you through this textual interchange ;^)

>Would nut in/10
Nice digits, Aussie.

she couldn't even finish college in political science.
now she larps at campuses begging for donations.

Shes ugly, and sounds annoying.

XD helicopter ride!!!!

>Makes money because you virgins keep talking about her in pointless threads.
better her than someone else idiot

This.

Regardless, I wouldn't mind if she sat on my face.

i just kinda want to fuck her.

Why defend her when she'll never give you even a peep of what she's got. Go white knight somewhere else faggot.

BLACKED FUCKING WHEN?

>loves reddit cucks like spencer, milo and pjw
>confirmed coal burner
>jumped out of the trump train when he attacked syria

You do the math

W-what did he mean by this?

>le Lauren Southern xDDDDD
>girls can b smart too :DDDDDDD
>XDDD LE ALT RIGHT GRILLZZZZ XD

>Gets BTFO'd by A FUCKING VIDEO GAME STREAMER
>I only look at information that supports my position - Lauren Southern - January 15th, 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=AhYXZtCaSng

id rape

She's a self hating Spaniard who only gives a shit about American politics instead of her own country.
Doesn't help that she gets owned more than half the time when she debates people.

I like her face I want to breed her

Has almost as deep a voice as I do and also an annoying lisp. Also her mouth contorts when she talks. Still would fug/10

t. desticuck

I need to see this bitch get BLACKED

>Greg cuckfeld

Dude is based as fuck.

Kill yourself Croat

Pretty attractive fàm

Roaming is better than Lauren

She's not racist or antisemetic though

looks like 30+, only 21 years old
would fuck

She got fired for being right on abortion

I don't, I really hate that you wasted those quads on an e-celeb thread.

Coal burner, also quads wasted on a fucking coal burner.

Just like every other conservative Barbie: slutting it up and shilling for free publicity for as long as she can

Agree. Has a prettier face by a mile.
>t. She's hapa

Who cares? If still wine and dine.

Mods, can these pointless threads be banned? No one gives a shit about these YouTube """celebrities""" bandwagonning onto a political movement. We don't need 10 threads a day finding out that some anons want to fuck her and some anons think she's a coalburner. I'm convinced that this is just shilling from Rebel Media to promote her.

her content is shit and 90% of her views are from beta orbiters. she isnt even that hot. 6/10 face with hardcore eye asymmetry and a bottle blonde with bad roots. if she didnt have tits she would be literally who.

I dont find her attractive bro, but she's proved more than once that she's alt right.

Watch her Rubin Report interview. Again, better her than some shithead (((( libertarian ))) like Katherine Timpf

>All these jelly jasons mad that Southern is a prettier man than they'll ever be.
lol

citation needed lol.

Totally overrated, but i can see how a nerd would jizz his pants every time he sees her. If she wasn't average looking she would be completely ignored.

>Be me
>Own a news media outlet
>Lets find an attractive woman to shill right wing politics.
>Well there's this edgy Canadian college girl named Lauren Southern that has a beta orbiting following.
>oy vey! Get her in front of a camera this instant!

Pretty but kinda simple/dumb. Serves a purpose in attracting normies though.

FUCKING CHECKED. Although shes a butterfaced moron who poltards apparently think is a "redpilled" goddess. She has the same journalistic credentials as that beardy infowars meme fag

Id let her experiment on my body

Neither am I - in public. And neither are you.

Literally riding a wave of populism to gain shekels.

A fucking kike through and through that only kiddos with uncontrollable throbbing cocks would enjoy.

She's a Jew who mocks white genocide.

I love her

/thread

She dyes her hair

Saw her on Gutfeld over the weekend, thought she was alright. Sounds like a dude though.

Her calf game is god tier.

I need more leg shots, desu

manvoice, would bone

>kike
>based
Hello rebbit.

too small of a face

She's actually retarded. Isn't she only 21 too? 21 y/o's don't know shit about anything. How the fuck are they going to talk about politics or anything remotely complex?

Essentially. I unironically can't take many people under the age of 25 very seriously.

She's a coalburner. That alone makes her forever terrible and she can never redeem herself.

She's fake blonde ffs

here is a proper poll:

strawpoll.me/12817121/r

Hey lauren, I'd fuck you, sure

Tranny monster.

Is she actually a coal-burner?
Recovering or otherwise?

Do we really need daily astroturfing threads advertising an obvious CIA disinfo program?

Butthurt coalburner that got dumped by her nigger boyfriend and now caters to loser alt-right neckbeards aka Sup Forums to get revenge.

She is jew which like black cock and also she isnt so smart even some average abdul will destroy her in discussion

>she
>she
>she

How dare you misgender her?? How DARE you?? How DARE you??? DISGUSTING!!!

Reported all offenders

>Drawn but still dark eyebrows and lashes

I'll never understand the appeal of fake blondes.

Women like her are actually very important for anyone who wants right-wing ideas to spread among the general populace.

When attractive women start talking about something that's when that thing becomes socially acceptable.

She might not be white nationalist (yet) but at least she is very anti-immigration, very anti-feminism, talks about birth rates and defends people like Richard Spencer.

Throwing an autistic fit and dismissing anyone who isn't full 1488 shows to the world that you're an immature LARPer incapable of controlling your emotions for the greater good.

Alone her hair can tell you that she is a coal burner who does this only for money.

She's mildly autistic. It's pretty obvious.

>fucked niggers
>wont let you whites touch her now
hit the wall already? no thnx enjoy your beta supplicant faggot

That just makes her hotter, desu

This. Autistic qts are the future.

a brainwash retard.

She is gorgeous and intelligent.

hi lauren!

how many black cocks do you take on the reg?

lauren isnt a coal burner or jewish

why people always call others jews ?

She is literally the best human being in the world.

she could lose 30 lbs

She actually blamed the French for all the (((degeneracy))) going on right now. Obviously a heeb with dyed blonde hair that uses her pussy powers to brainwash alt-lite betas.

literally who?
her roots are dark. does she dye her hair blonde? i hate when whores larp as aryans

she can get it

>HURR wutz ur honest thoughts on x?
>pls gib (U)s guise I need

All fields.

she is a liar and her vidoes are very deceiving.

Just a monhey whore generating clickbait content while calling other sources fake news.

It's this, it doesn't need to be made more complicated, this is war and it's pragmatic

She's FAR more asset than liability

Coalburning slut.

about as conservative as the lefties are liberals.

Shut the fuck up. As far as thots go, she's pretty much perfect

She's mediterranean