What goes on here Sup Forums?

redpill me on this place.

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/greenlandtheory/
ekstrabladet.dk/112/article4618121.ece
sermitsiaq.ag/paedofilijomfru-15-aarig-kan-loebe-staerkt
kristeligt-dagblad.dk/danmark/det-færøske-samfund-er-ved-bryde-tavsheden-om-incest
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suicide

Heat. So much Heat

Glaciers melt

Like, a lot.

>He doesn't have an Inuit folder

>blond haired Inuit

Her ancestors were NORSED.

>.

Mining, Fishing, Glaciers (melting)
And the odd lost abandoned viking village

99,99% ice. And 55.000 people living in shitty villages all working in tourism sector. No government, theire owned by denmark

also those inuit look cute

Sickening levels of abortion

>.>

it's nowhere near as huge IRL

look up Mercator's Projection

Giant Unemployment

It's basically a global warning loading bar.

>>.>>

Nothing, don't worry about it, trust me.

Sickening levels the government not having to say shit about what you do with your body

>ipad eskimo
would gen pool spreading/10

The second most powerful country on earth. It has the power to permanently wipe out every major city on earth in a mere 3000 years.

The location of Angbands ruins.

Greenland is an even larger drain on danish economy than middle eastern immigrants are.

Preepear for yohrr tiny tiny baby brain to be trulley enlighten

sites.google.com/site/greenlandtheory/

homicide

Inuit/eskimos.

I believe you, but do you have a source on that?

Some years ago I read that you found some large gemstone deposits on Greenland, rubies I think. Is it still a a drain on your resources?

They are just ugly asians.Murrica should colonize this place and remove this subhumans.

kek.
fuck Morgoth.

>Slavshit intellect

It belongs to Denmark

Im not slav im jew you fucking abdul.Curently living in Prague.It doesnt matter Denmark is weak country.It should be confiscated.

No you should be executed.

>jew shilling global warming
Can't make it up

Lol you can try.Last time you tried you lost and now your country will die from hands of our cultural marxism and we will import more abduls to your country so your women can taste their seeds.

The Ice sheet covers the original homeland of the Hyperboreans.

50000 people who can't do anything without help from Denmark.

>Last time

I'm not German, I am much worse. And we've been sleeping for 200 years. You will swiftly be executed all around Europe, it won't be free train rides to Israel this time buddy.

Pretty much just this. Who can blame them?

inuks drinking and hunting

Sounds like a good deal considering it's an entire island of untapped land.

Just search "bloktilskud gronland"

You are all germanic people for me.You are really silly if you think you can save your homeland.We are destroying your country right now.Our imigrants and even your own brainwashed people will stop you.Your women will have nonswedish childrens so yoü are fucked my lovely goy.

Basically:
Suicide
Old Norse settlements
Ice caps melting
Largest National park
Project Iceworm

FRENCHED

a few billions isn't much, considering what denmark gets in return ( a huge part of the north atlantic and arctic).
Probably regions in denmark that cost more to maintain than greenland.

No secret American base I swear!

Why do they look chinese?

they have almost fucked the gook out of them

Hej Pædo fyr jeg ved du kan dansk de har selvstyre på grondland.

are these faplanders?

Be careful alot of western Asians dye their hair European colors to fit in or not feel inferior to all the Blonde girls around them.

Yeah that's because the locals try and fuck every new person that comes to their town because it is the best way to prevent birth defects from inbreeding.

They're Inuit possibly mixed with Norse. Hence, the Asiatic features. It is Greenland..

pigman

ekstrabladet.dk/112/article4618121.ece

sermitsiaq.ag/paedofilijomfru-15-aarig-kan-loebe-staerkt

kristeligt-dagblad.dk/danmark/det-færøske-samfund-er-ved-bryde-tavsheden-om-incest

When you try to but Greenland for $100,000,000 to secretly build a base, and Denmark refuses, so you do it anyways.

Why do you look Chinese?

Wish, it's habitable? I genuinely thought it was a lifeless chunk of ice

Not much. People are getting drunk and/or killing themselves

This picture is so wrong

nice clickbait articles. We are also violently homophobic, barbaric whale killers and all our women have been replaced by southeast asians.
It's just manufactured outrage from shitty danish media that wants to be controversial.

I had a classmate from Faroe Island his sisters got molested by his dad.

wow, i had many class mates from the faroe islands, non got molested.

>Asians dye their hair European colors to fit in or not feel inferior to all the Blonde girls around them.
>All the blondes girls around them
>All the blondes of Greenland
shit Burgers are retards
they are Eskimos and not know for such nonsense. Asians are shitskin compared to Eskimos based allies of Danes.

and yes her ancestors got NORSED

Incest islands.

Greenland is a drain. Not that it matters as they are part of the Danish Realm.

Middle one is hapa cute.

WTF am I reading? The Roman Empire rules the world from green land and inserted 700 fake years of time into history. WTF

>violently homophobic,
LoL I know a icelandic gay couple that visits Faroe Islands. Doesn't seem like they meet homophobes.

>1 post by this ID
When will these threads stop

Fuck off subhuman, we were the chosen people.

where do you think the Kalaalit / Inuit came from? They wandered in from sibieria via the strait of Bering.

that's what I mean with manufactured outrage.
One faggot get beat up because he is an asshole and one christian politician couldn't make it to dinner with the gay icelandic prime minister.
"Faroe Islands are homophobic"

Then whenever meeting danes and icelanders they almost always ask why we hate gays.

You hate gays and love incest nice place to live.

do you like scotland?

Is there any truth to the statement that lots of men there are getting asian brides?

My gfs mum goes to faroe islands a few times a year and she says it is quite a problem there.

Faroe Islands are rightful British clay.

it's good to have this image, youll get fewer faggots shitting up your islands

there are only around 500. Wouldn't call it a problem.
Only the islands

That is like 1% of your population, that's a big problem your gonna look like greenland in 2050

Oooh wow it belongs to denmark...countries that no one can find on the map arent really scary

>56%

At least we are still white pablo.

What goes on here, Sup Forums?

Literally this. I have a buddy who was sent up to pangnirtung on Baffin island as a youth counselor in an attempt to deal with the vast youth suicide rate. I can only imagine that communities in Greenland suffer similar issues.

>countries that no one can find on the map
>American education

No, they don't breed that fast. More worrying is danish cities already look arab.

You can't find Greenland on a map?

The only people who care about finding Greenland on a map are geologists.

Why it's always the americans?

as the ice melts more and more coal and oil is appearing.

Sadly i don't live in a big city so i don't see them.
But the asians breed fast like 10 kids for every female your gonna get out breed mate.

Vad vill du veta, broder?

no, they will have 2-4 children, just like everyone else.

>American education
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
its not even a meme you mutts are retarded

American public education is absolute shit, yes.