Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BuckTurgidson79/status/856535734265815040
twitter.com/ReutersZengerle/status/856531409812508672
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/856491677296594945
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/856491432483442689
twitter.com/BuckTurgidson79/status/856530683568803841
twitter.com/W7VOA/status/856539526352822272
twitter.com/GrecianFormula/status/856234582902964227
theblaze.com/news/2017/04/24/un-ambassador-nikki-haley-us-will-not-strike-north-korea-unless-it-gives-us-a-reason/
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
youtu.be/vJgYcSmUx80
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sark#Transition_to_new_system_of_government
youtube.com/watch?v=TS3kiRYcDAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

deep concern intensifies

k-keep me posted

twitter.com/BuckTurgidson79/status/856535734265815040
twitter.com/ReutersZengerle/status/856531409812508672
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/856491677296594945
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/856491432483442689

Do it Kim, you fucking nigger

North Korea needs to go end of story

twitter.com/BuckTurgidson79/status/856530683568803841

twitter.com/W7VOA/status/856539526352822272

BREAKING
my source in hongkong has told me china is planning to back a coup in NK

twitter.com/GrecianFormula/status/856234582902964227

Heard something about this on Fox news last night, something about it being secret enough that no staffers/aides are being allowed into the meeting

is it...habbeding?

Is this Trump's chance to drain the swamp?

someone make a Dallas shooting thread!

Shooter still around

Shitposting aside

The best outcome is for China to set up a puppet there

Perfect time to kill them all. Lol.

theblaze.com/news/2017/04/24/un-ambassador-nikki-haley-us-will-not-strike-north-korea-unless-it-gives-us-a-reason/

The reason would be a nuke test possibly stonger than ever before.........

Without being a degenerate happening-fag would a kindly cousin explain...

Does this happen often?
Is this an exceptional thing to do?
Will it turn out to be a suprise cheese jam with Ska music?

The best outcome is for us to open up our borders to ONLY qt north korean female refugees (no muslims, no africans, no "others") so I can finally get a goddamn waifu

No, the best possible outcome is the one where we win so hard China learns the error of its ways and ditches communism for good

I read as Entire U.S. Senate to go to North Korea. Why couldn't that be true.

friendly reminder that tomorrow night in Pyongyang, the moon won't be out to illuminate any bombers

rundown

Nice catch, Mattis woulda known this

Do it you bitch faggot kim

I wonder if the guys that killed Bin Laden are on standby 24/7 awaiting orders to go in and murderficate Kimmy. Also, in the event of Kim being killed, who would take over?

>Lane Chung is in contact with Wizards of the Coast
>Chung controls both the Triads and the Yakuza
>All leaders of all Asian countries bow down to Chung
>There is no war that goes on in Asian countries or seas without announcing it to Lane Chung
>Asians are mass-producing self-replicating nanochungbots that will be introduced into your bloodstream through Kikkoman soy sauce
>It is rumored that Lane Chung is over 1500 years old and trading cards with his likeness date back to the Ming dynasty

That would make sense.
Its like rome 2.0
If someone could make an agreement with the NK Army they just need to eliminate the leader and the country would be free.
The rest of the true followers could be killed as well, just to be sure.

It's never happened before since Iraq war

What the fuck kinda flag is that?! Jersey is a Country? GTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

HAPPENING.

kek'd, thank you

Leave NK alone

wow its literally nothing

Meanwhile in Missouri...
youtu.be/vJgYcSmUx80

What a beaut.

As much as a unified Korea would be ideal, what I think is going to happen is that we are going to allow China to have a buffer state in the north of North Korea while SK gets up to Pyongyang

Hello Moto

More like China will have a buffer state that covers all of North Korea.

South Korea remains a poor country and would not be able to absorb North Korea and maintain internal stability.

There is nothing most people here fear and loathe (secretly) more than the idea of reunification.

sounds like the perfect chance for a "sum of all fears" type thing
oy vey I keep forgetting that real life has become a poorly written and entirely predictable movie plot now.

Nothing gonna happen you sheep

God, this would be so amazing.

>50%

so that's basically yes or no. I can make predictions like that too.

There is no way the US would let that happen.
Unless China made them an offer they couldn't refuse

hes going to use operation gotham shield as the cover to literally nuke the entire government at once. swamp drained on wednesday!!!

Where do you think New Jersey got its name... from us!

My bad, I misread what you wrote. I thought you meant China would take all of Korea.
Wow. I need to not read so fast

Can't have a govt shutdown when we declare war!

war with NK is the ultimatum to pass the wall budget.

Holy shit.
I honestly didn't know there was an actual Jersey Country. Sup Forums teaches me so much!

Is it like New Jersey? If so, That's gotta suck to have a whole country like that

>a country full of gangster wannabe wops and out of control nig nogs

No.

OH SHIT!

I forgot about that!
Can they go so far as to jam in the Health care shit that they want them to approve?
Damn....

the army will remove Kim family and their loyalist in a purge. they will establish a military junta instead. rumor is that Hwang Pyongso will be leader of the coup

B-2's get me fully erect. what a gorgeous fucking airplane

Yeah, it's not exactly a country, it's a part of the UK, called a crown dependency. It's a tiny island off the coast of France. Have a read:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey

Trump is getting the entire Congress together in one room... Clever dog is gonna cleanse the swamp in 1 fell swoop?
Or did I misunderstand what this is about

Hmmmm

Yeah, I also don't see much of a chance for an insurgency to begin there either with this option. That sounds like sarcasm, but I'm being serious.

Florida user here. Ground shaking and lava everywhere. I think Mt. Everest erupted. goodbye ;_;7

Are we sure its not just more sanctions? i really do want the happening to happen

THIS IS ABOUT HOLDING S.KOREA RANSOM FOR THE WALL.
>THIS IS ABOUT HOLDING S.KOREA RANSOM FOR THE WALL.

Fund my wall or go to war and all those sorks die.

Jersey (and the other Channel Islands) are a remnant of the old, decentralized feudal government that used to exist in Britain and Ireland also. They are subjects of HM the Queen but are not parts of the United Kingdom and have their own internal self-government.

Sark was actually the last non-democratic government in Europe, before the (((Barclay Brothers))) regime-changed the place because they hated its ruler so much and whined to the ECHR until he was forced to accept (((democracy))) even though the local people supported their Seigneur or lord. Fascinating story actually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sark#Transition_to_new_system_of_government

Kim will soon know the "fuckyou in chief" maga

7 hours until their usual test time 830 PYT

Do it you bitch faggot pajeet, use the toilet

Thank you for the info!

Everyday I realize that US public schools in the late 80's-early 90's taught me very little about the outside world.
I'm trying to catch up!

>All 100 senators have been asked to the White House for the briefing by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and General Joseph Dunford, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the aides said.

This is not the method used to discuss sanctions.

They are all dead

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

Sweet git hype, us AUS cucks will follow you into korea

What are some reasons why all 100 senators would be summoned to the White House?

A million dead Koreans will happen. Check em

문재인 개새끼

>mfw the election will have to be canceled because of the war and this guy will never be president

Would still be better for you guys. No cost to develop the Norks but their markets are opened.

More like 2 million, faggot.

DOGSWONTSTOPBARKINGHELICOPTERSFLYINGOVERMYHOUSEIHEARDJETSOVERHEADANDSKYKING4TIMESITSHAPPENINGMYDADWORKINGFORNINTENDOCONFIRMEDITKEKCONFIRMEDITWITHQUADSEVENSITSOVERGETTOTHERONPAULBUNKER

what markets

It's depressing watching people fall for the same good goy brain washing yet again.

Woah. Woah. Woah. Let's be fair and truthful here, user. They're not all dead. Only about 95% of them are dead. Kek.

A shutdown wouldn't affect military spending. It's only nonessential services.

Woops I meant to quote: How about white piggus? :/

Will he brief them then ask for a declaration of war?

Well....

Can the Senate alone approve such a thing without the hor?

That's adorable, user. Good luck.

I miss how schools no longer force burger kids to shower naked.

lol wut? China loves NK because it's the only buffer between them and SK. Why would they want to instigate a coup?

There are extra chinks. We are low on white piggus.

Reroll for dead Koreans

I mean really, give the North Korea to China and maybe have a few South Korean advisers. They would be so much better off if they were simply part of China.

Care to explain?

Looks interesting, specially after what happend with the last president.

They have markets when they're allowed to.

As a way to prevent a Worst Korean / Burger / Jap invasion.

That said I don't see it happening. I think the Chinese are basically spitting in America and Worst Koreas' faces at this point and daring them to do something.

So, wouldn't a briefing on Wednesday be after any action had taken place?

War.

Seal team six is dead homie. One was shot in an alleyway. The rest died in a c-130 shot down by rpg teams.

more like a quarter of the global population

Here come dat war decleration

Probably. Some faggot Democrat would almost immediate give away everything to the press.

"The War Powers Resolution requires the President to notify Congress within 48 hours of committing armed forces to military action and forbids armed forces from remaining for more than 60 days, with a further 30-day withdrawal period, without a Congressional authorization for use of military force (AUMF) or a declaration of war by the United States."

The madman is gonna do it!

youtube.com/watch?v=TS3kiRYcDAo

Checked. This ends NOW.